Appleheads!

FINE, here's a piece of bad to lick since you were so kind as to make me some epic siggys....don't get greedy ya hoe, take a gooooood longgggg lick....and to a spot that is VISIBLE and decent in public....i'm watching you
019.jpg

i knooooow you like that ballet

:bounce: :dancin:

*licks slowly from his neck to his.........bellybutton:fear:*

ily BES :give_heart: you can expect to find three siggies in your inbox soon :fear: courtesy of you not being here for the siggy game :ph34r:

gotdamn adore, that is some NICE chest in that siggy! :fear: well worth the immense ass whooping hachi will endure from orie

dead2qv0.gif

i was a good girl, i got to taste caramel goodness.. and it was YUMMMMYYY :naughty:

you betta hush yo mouth 'fo BES does some srs ass wooping :smack:

Shoe_Image4.jpg

it's like the leatherface version of a shoe :wtf: chainsaw massacre kicks

eww! :puke: wtf? that's some nasty ass shiz :blink:

MITM makes me cry...hard :cry: I can't listen to it, not a single note without choking up. I even fast forward through it when watching Moonwalker. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever be able to listen to it again :(

awww, MITM makes me cry too Ashley, but I LOVE it (one of my favourite songs on the Bad Album) so I still listen to it, even if it means crying my eyes out.

:hi: peeps! just saw you sis :wub: how's life? mine's hungovered!

Don't you worry HB (even though I see that you were remedied already!) I got no siggies in a siggy grab grab grab game. But I got a new BEAUTIFUL one from Shamonade & I made myself a crappy matching av :giggle: so I don't need anything more. Not gonna fight with that queue that starts to the bad tour smooth criminal he's mine anyway they can wear the sigs and PRETEND.

:hysterical:

MJStarlight, you better now?
Some smiling Mikey picture for you, you don't get too many gifts from us...

005.jpg

fedora love ;)

:swoon:

Hey everyone :D

I'm back in the US. Not yet home but in the next 6 or 7 hours I will be ;)

yay! :clapping: hope you had fun in mexico! and you didn't find me :shifty:

I'm good jess thanks :D how are you? do i need to come to australia with tristas wood chipper to give your computer an ass whoopin? :lol:

I see I missed a siggy grab :weeping: aw man.....*goes into corner to cry* Oh well, I have 100s in my photobucket anyways :lol:

Alright time for me to zoom on outta here. Driving 400 miles to go home. I'll be back later :p

Bye :waving:

:hug: s to all :D

You missed quite a few sig games actually! But I may have one later today, so hopefully you'll get lucky. Adore the whore and Clara's-just-a-straight-up-hooker can't win anymore :mello:

Haaaay whatever ladies are still left and Tom! :bye:

Shoe_Image4.jpg

it's like the leatherface version of a shoe :wtf: chainsaw massacre kicks
:blink: Feet and meat. Not a good mix.

Hey Appleheads, what's up :huggy:

GIMMIE_a_hug.jpg
Awwwwwww! :wub: :give_heart:
Don't let BES see this, she will corrupt the Disney cuteness.

:hi: peeps! just saw you sis :wub: how's life? mine's hungovered!

*Sorry for longer off top you all can skip if you want*
Michael said he loved Poland and when you look at the attitudes people express towards him (even in that book) you find that in general he was given more space here. There's that Polish idea of treating every big star coming from the West (at least then) with utmost respect as if they were super-humans. But that respect means space, politeness, hospitality... He liked it. We didn't have many tabloids back in those times. His name wasn't tarnished in Poland after 1993. We were just damn happy to have him there and seriously appreciating the time and attention he has given to Poland. I think he was relaxed and it shows on those pics. He was shopping for an European house for himself, it speaks for itself (looking at damn castles from medieval ages he's too damn much! :hysterical:)
*End of longer off top you can all sigh with relief :p*
hangovercat.jpg

Um, obviously he was looking for castles, did you already forget your tag team cathedral style threesome? :doh:

:angry: Morning. Set my alarm for 8:30 but fell back asleep :no: now its 1:20 PM!!
Usually when that happens to me I wake up at 4. :lol:

even i can't turn that syrupy sweet moment into anything else....now had he been hugging Minnie or Daisy...:thinking:

on second inspection...what is minnie handing over in the background??? her frilly knickers??? go minnie! rawwrr

hangovercat.jpg

Um, obviously he was looking for castles, did you already forget your tag team cathedral style threesome? :doh:

:hi: Herstory, Tom & BES!

Lmao still on a way to the store to get some very moisty milk but I just saw it and wanted to say FUCK YEAH gurl I forgot he was planning another threesome game in those medieval castles with us all dressed up in 17th century style uncomfortable corsets ;)
How could I forget about that one, BES?

Morning, all :waving:

Ha ha hung over thats not good :( I am fine slight headache, but thats just through stress! Couldn't sleep last night!!

If i have a hangover i know i have had a goodnight! :)

I'd take being hung over being sick any day. I hate feeling icky like this, I don't have the strength to do much of anything :(

even i can't turn that syrupy sweet moment into anything else....now had he been hugging Minnie or Daisy...:thinking:

on second inspection...what is minnie handing over in the background??? her frilly knickers??? go minnie! rawwrr

:doh: I KNEW IT! haha I think that's still Mickey...holding a handkerchief? Or maybe it's Mickey holding Minnie's frilly knickers? :mello:

Haaaay whatever ladies are still left and Tom! :bye:

:blink: Feet and meat. Not a good mix.

hangovercat.jpg

Usually when that happens to me I wake up at 4. :lol:

heyyy :waving:

dead2qv0.gif

Lmao still on a way to the store to get some very moisty milk but I just saw it and wanted to say FUCK YEAH gurl I forgot he was planning another threesome game in those medieval castles with us all dressed up in 17th century style uncomfortable corsets ;)

:bugeyed

:doh: I KNEW IT! haha I think that's still Mickey...holding a handkerchief? Or maybe it's Mickey holding Minnie's frilly knickers? :mello:

:lmao:

Firstly BES thank you ILY!! :cheeky:

Secondly WTF Turning Disney nasty!!!! How do you do it seriously how????:bugeyed:bugeyed I applaud you ha ha :clapping::clapping:

Random Pressie For BES:

34z0ww7.jpg

:party:

you know we love his sword!
mj196.jpg

get all medieval on our french trollop selves
coppolas-marie-antoinette.jpg

marie-antoinette.jpg

marie-antoinette-410.jpg

period piece rendezvous are always so much fun :wild: you know his favorite accesories of ours are the tease-em fans

ooooh, i have a great idea for tomorrows role :she_devil:

Well, it's about that time for me to go to work. -_- The joys of the public library!
If one more old person...
a) Complains that the books are out of order
b) Insists to DEATH that the 25 cent fine on their card is a complete fabrication and they ALWAYS turn everything in on time
c) Or asks me why the copy machine fucked up their pot roast recipe , YOU PRESSED THE BUTTON LADY, NOT MY PROBLEM
...I seriously am going to snap. :mellow:

I should go around the neighborhood and slash the tires on every beige car I see so they can't come in.

I need a new job, I have been there going on 4 YEARS. :cry: It's my worst nightmare that I will never leave but no one else is hiring these days. It's a really easy job but damn, I need to be around the living for a change.

://END RANT

See you lovely ladies later. At least I know Mikka will be waiting for me when I get home. ^_^

Well, it's about that time for me to go to work. -_- The joys of the public library!
b) Insists to DEATH that the 25 cent fine on their card is a complete fabrication and they ALWAYS turn everything in on time
c) Or asks me why the copy machine fucked up their pot roast recipe , YOU PRESSED THE BUTTON LADY, NOT MY PROBLEM

I should go around the neighborhood and slash the tires on every beige car I see so they can't come in.

I need a new job, I have been there going on 4 YEARS. :cry: It's my worst nightmare that I will never leave but no one else is hiring these days. It's a really easy job but damn, I need to be around the living for a change.

See you lovely ladies later. At least I know Mikka will be waiting for me when I get home. ^_^

Bless you my lovely!! Breath ha ha! *hugs to you* xxxxxxxx

OH MY FUCKING god, i can relate

sounds as bad as when i worked at the wellness center on campus at my school..you'd THINK that people might be a lil smarter at a college campus gym....you'd THINK wrong....omfg

*sign posted: yoga cancelled today*
-"so um...is there yoga today?" while staring at the sign....yes bitch, i just put that up so that i could divert people to my desk to ask me mentally challenged questions. of course there is yoga, i was playing a prank on you by posting THIS BIG ASS SIGN THAT SAYS NO YOGA

5 seconds until closing: "I really want to join the salsa class for tonite, I want the semester pass" I stare at them and the clock that now says 8'oclock which incidentally is the time that the office closes AND the salsa class has been getting warmed up. "So you want me to make it an emergency to make you a pass, which means i have to wait until you fill out this info, input it in the computer, ring up everything on the register, laminate and cut out a card, all on these dinosaur computers? thats what you want? at exactly my closing time? when i saw you chilling downstairs chatting with the personal trainers and flirting when you could have had your ass up here 20 mins ago?? bwahahahaha, good luck pal, CLOSED

"what does this cycling class consist of" while holding the information sheet....um...read the information sheet that you are HOLDING...it's CYCLING not rocket science. you get on the bike and cycle at the same pace that the instructor is cycling at :doh:

sounds as bad as when i worked at the wellness center on campus at my school..you'd THINK that people might be a lil smarter at a college campus gym....you'd THINK wrong....omfg

-"so um...is there yoga today?" while staring at the sign....yes bitch, i just put that up so that i could divert people to my desk to ask me mentally challenged questions. of course there is yoga, i was playing a prank on you by posting THIS BIG ASS SIGN THAT SAYS NO YOGA

5 seconds until closing: "I really want to join the salsa class for tonite, I want the semester pass" I stare at them and the clock that now says 8'oclock which incidentally is the time that the office closes AND the salsa class has been getting warmed up. "So you want me to make it an emergency to make you a pass, which means i have to wait until you fill out this info, input it in the computer, ring up everything on the register, laminate and cut out a card, all on these dinosaur computers? thats what you want? at exactly my closing time? when i saw you chilling downstairs chatting with the personal trainers and flirting when you could have had your ass up here 20 mins ago?? bwahahahaha, good luck pal, CLOSED

"what does this cycling class consist of" while holding the information sheet....um...read the information sheet that you are HOLDING...it's CYCLING not rocket science. you get on the bike and cycle at the same pace that the instructor is cycling at :doh:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I can see you saying that!!!

:party:

you know we love his sword!
mj196.jpg

get all medieval on our french trollop selves
coppolas-marie-antoinette.jpg

marie-antoinette.jpg

marie-antoinette-410.jpg

period piece rendezvous are always so much fun :wild: you know his favorite accesories of ours are the tease-em fans

ooooh, i have a great idea for tomorrows role :she_devil:

More Random Pressie's For BES:

vzyaah.jpg

2qticed.jpg

n62ukw.jpg

2mfdiiq.jpg

28rk2o5.jpg

....I really should get started on your VF siggy :mellow:

dead2qv0.gif
:lmao:

ilymoast guys! :hysterical:

and hugs for you herstory :huggy:
:lol:

More Random Pressie's For BES:

vzyaah.jpg

2qticed.jpg

n62ukw.jpg

2mfdiiq.jpg

28rk2o5.jpg

....I really should get started on your VF siggy :mellow:

nvtelen3441.gif

(i agree on the vf :girl_whistle:) lmao...u can do it whenever u feel like hon, no pressure from my spoiled brat ass....i still love ya anyway :give_heart:
094.jpg

Back