Appleheads!

just found this in between ES ones:
michaeljacksonpic.jpg

but of course it's the music that compels him.... .... .... .... :lmao:

i surprisingly like the sim remix, especially the beginning with him yelling, it melds nicely with that. the botdf one is cool too, i realize i did hear that right after he died when they were playing videos, they played that mix version of it one time...i swear that back beat sounds like a beat used in another song, made in the 2000s but for the life of me i can't place it...grrrrr

the earth song one i couldn't do, it just didn't seem like a dance beat should be placed to crying whales :lol:

i'm not much of a techno chick, but i have clubbed to that kinda music a time or two in my Miami party days, so if those were on rotation, i wouldn't run screaming, but i don't see them going into my ipod rotation. thanks for having me check them out miss jag :) i got to play music critic!

hahaha well said :lol: i do the ES one whenim driving and crank it loud.. it just goes with driving for me.. i think i prefer sim remix to the normal one, maybe its just more emotion in it ,i dunno.

yer right about the back ground music i swear it was used before too!

just yummy:ninja:

whattttt? :weeping:

BES is a nasty ass! :hysterical:

dead2qv0.gif
:lmao: I :give_heart: you BES :lol: :hysterical:

FINE, here's a piece of bad to lick since you were so kind as to make me some epic siggys....don't get greedy ya hoe, take a gooooood longgggg lick....and to a spot that is VISIBLE and decent in public....i'm watching you
019.jpg

i knooooow you like that ballet

Last edited:
gotdamn adore, that is some NICE chest in that siggy! :fear: well worth the immense ass whooping hachi will endure from orie

just seems to be alot of arguing and anger and sadness but maybe its gotten better, it got really bad for awhile.

I think nearly everywhere on mjjc , theres been lots of agruing & total madness going on from time to time. It just seems everyone is angry but its like im surprised that there is anger , god knows im angry as well

Back