Appleheads!

omg, I made ANOTHER bad tour sc siggy. I just can't help it, that pout *no touchy BES, just drooly :heat:* is too damn sexy. and it's extremely HQ = shamz explodes everytime she sees it.

you bitch, i see you just having a real "bad" type of week huh? don't be giving away my man so freely, all of ya'll are WHORES OF GIBRALTAR!!!! heiffers, hookahs, hoodrat, hoes!

where is the luv for Afro Mike. all these jheri curl and Str8 wig were Mikes floating around but the Afro and mini curl Mike gets no luv.... Fine... That's ok, that's why the Jheri curl juice from the long curls are gonna mess up ya pillowcases... and his long hair wigs gonna burn up your curling irons...

i have mad love for him...i just lick him in the privacy of my own home because sometimes he's not quite legal...and he's shy...i bring bad out in public cuz that bitch is all RAAAWWRR, so he doesn't get as embarrassed

*sidenote* I swear black ppl don't get no love when it comes to google images... You pinktoes have all the funny images... but when I was looking up make-shift boats for Limon and the rest of you to come across the pond in, well hell google had 4302898385 pics of Haitians in a damn raggedy ass boat... lol

BWAHAHAHAHa!!!!! and i said the same thing, i go look for my naughty costumes and aint a pigment over tan in the mix :weeping: gotdamn it to hell, black people have s&m fun too, i want a black girl who aint dressed in 70s gear with a fro when i google...thats the only dress up we do? as 70's girls with afros??? news to me

Siggies:

4. In The Closet
2eedflk.jpg
thats a hot gotdamn siggy!! niiice work :heat:

6. Bad World Tour Mix
2zhh91s.jpg
saving cuz its MINE

7. Bad World Tour Beat It Plain
s1rtwn.jpg
saving cuz its MINE

8. Bad World Tour Smooth Criminal
b536up.jpg
saving cuz its MINE

11. Jesse Jackson 66th Birthday (Again, WATCH YOSELVES)
317dx1z.jpg
he looks QUITE fucking dapper here sham, get yo boo

13. Bad World Tour Beat It Sprakly
2vlllvn.jpg
saving cuz its MINE

14. Bad World Tour
2imbcbt.jpg
saving cuz its MINE

this one
btw noticed the lil hearts there.. cute touch :lmao:

bwahahahahaha!!! lil sweet nuthearts!!! :rofl: :lmao:

4 in the closet avi for ashley

Thank you, sweetie :huggy:

SIM goes to herstory. Poor SIM is all lonely. you holes of asses! :chichi:

Holes of ass :lmao: ily Sham

Absolutely gorgeous :wub:

Oh JAG! Those are gorge! I'll be picking up the EW when I get into the city for work on Monday...

Love this one.. look at that smile!

29c54rn.jpg

It's so hard not to be sad looking at these.. but I dont' wanna bring the thread down. UGH!!! He looks good! :heart:

Yeah I know. It's all so damn bittersweet. It shouldn't have turned out this way :cry:

ok i am picking up extra copies of Entertainment weekly and mailing them to Dani adn she wil get the copies to those of you over seas.. so far its dani, adore and clara.. anyone else so i know how many to pick up?

Awww, Heather, that's an awesome idea. I'll pick up my copy the next time I go to Wal-Mart. Would have gotten it earlier but I just wanted to get in and out and back home. I'm now all cold and achy :(

Holes of asses!! ILY Shammy Poo! :lmao:

:fear: assholes? :mello:

you bitch, i see you just having a real "bad" type of week huh? don't be giving away my man so freely, all of ya'll are WHORES OF GIBRALTAR!!!! heiffers, hookahs, hoodrat, hoes!

i have mad love for him...i just lick him in the privacy of my own home because sometimes he's not quite legal...and he's shy...i bring bad out in public cuz that bitch is all RAAAWWRR, so he doesn't get as embarrassed

BWAHAHAHAHa!!!!! and i said the same thing, i go look for my naughty costumes and aint a pigment over tan in the mix :weeping: gotdamn it to hell, black people have s&m fun too, i want a black girl who aint dressed in 70s gear with a fro when i google...thats the only dress up we do? as 70's girls with afros??? news to me

Gibraltar? wtf?
dead2qv0.gif

Just be present for the grab a siggy game tomorrow :mello:

gonna go get my ass in the shower :shower: and see if i can find those.. i have something to do now other then sit on my arse in front of a computer.. yayayaya

and no one has to send me anything. i offered to do this cause i wanted to .. ilyall :group:
already ordered, you can't say no now!!!!! :giggle:

okay, what's your address so I can send you good thoughts? :mello:
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: you gurl!!!! :)

Callie :) :) :) :) How are you honey???? xxx

Hi LYMMJ! :)
I am ok sis, I was @ great dance class and now Iam soooo relaxed. How are you, hun??? :huggy: and btw you're getting a book in beautiful langugage of mine as well :p I've already ordered it, You can't say no now :p :p :p and yes, I will translate, I promise... hihi :hi:

ok im confussed i just went to go get and they still have the one for oct16th on newstands but on EW.com it says oct23rds on newstands today go pick one up.. am i a loser and just dotn undertsand? oh and its 4 bucks so aint no big deal

already ordered, you can't say no now!!!!! :giggle:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: you gurl!!!! :)

I am ok sis, I was @ great dance class and now Iam soooo relaxed. How are you, hun??? :huggy: and btw you're getting a book in beautiful langugage of mine as well :p I've already ordered it, You can't say no now :p :p :p and yes, I will translate, I promise... hihi :hi:

I also have TII press conference pics Danielle :bored:

You are both naughty Adore you know i cant turn down TII pics!! :no:

:lmao: @ HERstory!!!! :lol:

Hi Paris!! nice avi you have :hi:

:lol: I was just imgining people from other threads doing :shock: seeing Sham's words under her siggy. I don't think anyone would even understand what is this all about. We created here such a different world that we understand. That would be like talking Moonian language to the peron, who spent all her/his life on the Earth :lmao:

dead2qv0.gif

Thank you, sweetie :huggy:

Holes of ass :lmao: ily Sham

Absolutely gorgeous :wub:

Yeah I know. It's all so damn bittersweet. It shouldn't have turned out this way :cry:

Awww, Heather, that's an awesome idea. I'll pick up my copy the next time I go to Wal-Mart. Would have gotten it earlier but I just wanted to get in and out and back home. I'm now all cold and achy :(

awww, your sig and avi look so good together! glad you finally got one sweetie. :huggy:

no BES not ALL of us are hookers, heiffers, theives.. you see me try n take any bad siggies? and abotu them hearts.. it was the FIRST thing i noticed. :ninja:

ok im confussed i just went to go get and they still have the one for oct16th on newstands but on EW.com it says oct23rds on newstands today go pick one up.. am i a loser and just dotn undertsand? oh and its 4 bucks so aint no big deal

maybe they haven't been shipped in yet :bored: stores around here usually get new magazines in every wednesday I think

You are both naughty Adore you know i cant turn down TII pics!! :no:

good. you gonna take this man in black off my hands or what? :ph34r:

no BES not ALL of us are hookers, heiffers, theives.. you see me try n take any bad siggies? and abotu them hearts.. it was the FIRST thing i noticed. :ninja:

i know heather, you are a good girl....here, have a small lick, it's on the house
uhvdjvc.jpg

omfg, ilymost cuz u noticed that with the hearts :toofunny: :ninja: we are >>>>here

Shamz there is one tomorrow 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes there will be :ph34r: so you better be here for the one tomorrow!!

one more game tomorrow??? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
but I can't play... :weeping:

awww. maybe someone will grab something for you :huggy:

dead2qv0.gif

What has Limonade done? Adding nuthearts to the applehead dictionary/glossary! :lmao:

HHHAAAAAAYYY Girlies!!!

Siggies:

1. Victory Tour
fc8yo3.jpg

Adore:

16. Captain EO
2qwfs3t.jpg

17. Afro Mikka
xbbcs4.jpg

18. Victory Tour 2
ziq9lf.jpg

19. Afro Mikka 2
dmqk44.jpg

20. Afro Mikka 3
v75lxl.jpg

DECIDED I WOULD DO THE AVI GRAB SEPERATELY!

GO!

AAAUUUUUGGGHHHH!!!! I ALWAYS MISS THE SIGGIE GAME :weeping:
and there was so much afro sexiniess in this one too :weeping:

:lmao: @ HERstory!!!! :lol:

Hi Paris!! nice avi you have :hi:

:lol: I was just imgining people from other threads doing :shock: seeing Sham's words under her siggy. I don't think anyone would even understand what is this all about. We created here such a different world that we understand. That would be like talking Moonian language to the peron, who spent all her/his life on the Earth :lmao:

Japanese food!!!! Callie likes it, Callie soooo approves!!!! :in_love: I can imagine you and your inner Serenity having a japanese food party :party: !!! can I join???? :angel:

not sure what isthat, but required quoting :lmao:

Jag!!!! sweetie you, gurl!!! Thank you fr thinking about me :friend: I missed the game and I was :weeping: I was looking at this Dangerous siggy and thinking nice, really nice :wub: , but I don't think I could ever exchange the black panther one. I can't get bored with it... The first time I saw it I had a heart attack (called love) and it is like that till now.... :heart: So maybe you should keep it and then give it to some fellow applehead who doesn't have one. I know Ashley and Jess got siggies... I am not sure if there is anyone else who could need it?... but maybe someone new will come to the thread?

omg on this one... he is so beautiful here. So much of Mike in Mike...
28bfoes.jpg

Makes me sad, but on the same time makes m already missing TII movie and wanting to see it more and more and more... only 10 days left till 28th...

Limon has just told me!! Thank you!!!!!!!!! I just grabbed a book from Poland Limon told you about. Might add the translation tho, so you had a chance to understand what is it about :lol:

ok i will save it but if you want it later i saved it on my pc for whomever decides to use the siggy.

that pic :cloud9: :wub:

as for the mag.. im going to Barnes n Noble monday to check them out i was just at the grocery store.. maybe they just havnet put the new Ew out yet, i dunno but i will get them.. and thank you for the mag, you dont have to translate.. but you can if you want :huggy:

Back