Appleheads!

I didn't get any siggies in the grab game. :weeping: I think Adore took the only one I wanted the Victory Tour one. I am sad. But Shammy poo is gonna hook me up with one later.

You are both naughty Adore you know i cant turn down TII pics!! :no:
:angel: :angel:

HHHAAAAAAYYY Girlies!!!

AAAUUUUUGGGHHHH!!!! I ALWAYS MISS THE SIGGIE GAME :weeping:
and there was so much afro sexiniess in this one too :weeping:
Hi Hachi :bye:

ok i will save it but if you want it later i saved it on my pc for whomever decides to use the siggy.

that pic :cloud9: :wub:

as for the mag.. im going to Barnes n Noble monday to check them out i was just at the grocery store.. maybe they just havnet put the new Ew out yet, i dunno but i will get them.. and thank you for the mag, you dont have to translate.. but you can if you want :huggy:
this is acually a book, but not a big one. Well, there is one photo in this book of Mike "reading" a book in Polish... he could read it, so maybe you will as well!!!! :lmao: no,I am joking - I will translate - at least some parts :yes:

oh good I'm sure he'll have fun at his new home :ninja:

Eo and VT 2 are still unclaimed :unsure:
can I claim EO? it's so sweet... :)

I didn't get any siggies in the grab game. :weeping: I think Adore took the only one I wanted the Victory Tour one. I am sad. But Shammy poo is gonna hook me up with one later.

you can has :bored:

wvelxf.jpg

ohhh maybe some will share that one with you... :better:
ohh seeee Adore loves you!!!

:angel: :angel:

Hi Hachi :bye:

this is acually a book, but not a big one. Well, there is one photo in this book of Mike "reading" a book in Polish... he could read it, so maybe you will as well!!!! :lmao: no,I am joking - I will translate - at least some parts :yes:

can I claim EO? it's so sweet... :)

oh damm its a book? this page is like maybe 20 pages i think and it isn't very much, there anythign else here in the states you want that you coudlnt get? cause its not very much and id feel guilty takin a book for a magezine :bugeyed

ohhh maybe some will share that one with you... :better:
ohh seeee Adore loves you!!!

oh damm its a book? this page is like maybe 20 pages i think and it isn't very much, there anythign else here in the states you want that you coudlnt get? cause its not very much and id feel guilty takin a book for a magezine :bugeyed

no no no dn't feel guilty!!! realllllly!!!!! :nono: it's a book, but very thin one - so thin that I don't think I will have a problem to translate it all. And it's really in a price of a mag!! This is from the time when Mike was in Poland and he was planning to build a kind of Disneyland over here.

and it's yellow :giggle:(youwill see why am I giggling... it's surprisingly yellow :giggle:)

vmasiggy.png

Yayyyy :wub: Thank youu Shamz ILYMoast! :huggy:

I know it was hard for you :better:

no no no dn't feel guilty!!! realllllly!!!!! :nono: it's a book, but very thin one - so thin that I don't think I will have a problem to translate it all. And it's really in a price of a mag!! This is from the time when Mike was in Poland and he was planning to build a kind of Disneyland over here.

and it's yellow :giggle:(youwill see why am I giggling... it's surprisingly yellow :giggle:)

okkkk its bright happy yellow then? :giggle:

aka wank off time! :party:

lol, that song has really grown on me....i'm digging it....and LOVE the video, always have. :ninja: it's joe jackson's fave mikka song :ninja: he would like you

Earth Song? I've always liked it.. from the first time I heard it.. video too... minus the short hair of course.. but the special effects in the vid were kinda hot. The lyrics are a little sappy, but that's Mike for you... always trying to heal the world and make it a better place... bla bla bla.

you listen to the Botd remix verion?.. its pretty fuckin awesome..:punk:

i actually haven't, i'll go look it up

Earth Song? I've always liked it.. from the first time I heard it.. video too... minus the short hair of course.. but the special effects in the vid were kinda hot. The lyrics are a little sappy, but that's Mike for you... always trying to heal the world and make it a better place... bla bla bla.

lol, u know he's a big ole sap when it comes to crying animals. out of all his earthy/save the children songs, man in the mirror, will you be there, and earth song = awesome...wait, so am i only leaving out heal the world? lmao

especially man in the mirror....squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (and not just cuz it's bad era ;) )

i actually haven't, i'll go look it up

lol, u know he's a big ole sap when it comes to crying animals. out of all his earthy/save the children songs, man in the mirror, will you be there, and earth song = awesome...wait, so am i only leaving out heal the world? lmao

especially man in the mirror....squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (and not just cuz it's bad era ;) )

i like both ES and SIM remixes.. some like them some dont.. they lean more towards tencho/dance club styles so if you dont care for that type of music, you may not like them, but i do, so i love them :D

:lol: I always loved heal the world one, really! His voice is so soft, perfect and healing when he sings is :cloud9:

Showing some appreciation Adore, :)
historytour182.jpg

iR3o7-earthsong.jpg

320x240.jpg

3721953784_bc2d8e094e.jpg

Michael+Jackson+earthsong.jpg

look @ his smile gurl!!!!
MJ-Earth-sOng-michael-jackson-8063649-1000-1000.jpg

and the best of the best:
MJ-Earth-sOng-michael-jackson-8063654-1000-1000.jpg

:lmao:

i surprisingly like the sim remix, especially the beginning with him yelling, it melds nicely with that. the botdf one is cool too, i realize i did hear that right after he died when they were playing videos, they played that mix version of it one time...i swear that back beat sounds like a beat used in another song, made in the 2000s but for the life of me i can't place it...grrrrr

the earth song one i couldn't do, it just didn't seem like a dance beat should be placed to crying whales :lol:

i'm not much of a techno chick, but i have clubbed to that kinda music a time or two in my Miami party days, so if those were on rotation, i wouldn't run screaming, but i don't see them going into my ipod rotation. thanks for having me check them out miss jag :) i got to play music critic!

:lol: I always loved heal the world one, really! His voice is so soft, perfect and healing when he sings is :cloud9:

Showing some appreciation Adore, :)
historytour182.jpg

iR3o7-earthsong.jpg

320x240.jpg

3721953784_bc2d8e094e.jpg

Michael+Jackson+earthsong.jpg

look @ his smile gurl!!!!
MJ-Earth-sOng-michael-jackson-8063649-1000-1000.jpg

and the best of the best:
MJ-Earth-sOng-michael-jackson-8063654-1000-1000.jpg

:lmao:

*thud*