Appleheads!

Hey Appleheads, what's up :huggy:

GIMMIE_a_hug.jpg

Hey JAG! :waving: I'm good! I went shopping today and discovered that Target has a fine selection of fedoras.:ninja: I hope the person sitting behind me in theaters on October 28th is tall :lol:

How are you?? How was your Saturday? :D

Hey JAG! :waving: I'm good! I went shopping today and discovered that Target has a fine selection of fedoras.:ninja: I hope the person sitting behind me in theaters on October 28th is tall :lol:

How are you?? How was your Saturday? :D

yes they doooooo and im wearing mine to the movie too:lmao: my day was great! im great! you? :D

i'm glad you had a good day :) Did you do anything fun??

:lmao: I can't WAIT to see what everyone wears to this movie. I'm going for the "bad" look: black skinny jeans, bad boots, black military jacket & black fedora. Are you wearing an era?

ugh i don't want the weekend to end...why does it fly by so freaking fast?!

i'm glad you had a good day :) Did you do anything fun??

:lmao: I can't WAIT to see what everyone wears to this movie. I'm going for the "bad" look: black skinny jeans, bad boots, black military jacket & black fedora. Are you wearing an era?

ugh i don't want the weekend to end...why does it fly by so freaking fast?!

lol well im wearing my mj t , black jeans, my boots i got a few weeks ago, my fedora and my military jacket :lol:

oh and i slept in so i guess that was fun :cheeky:

lol well im wearing my mj t , black jeans, my boots i got a few weeks ago, my fedora and my military jacket :lol:

oh and i slept in so i guess that was fun :cheeky:

Ah all good choices :yes: I plan to sleep in tomorrow...predicting that I will be up very, very late tonight...drank a little too much diet coke. :fear:

it's supposed to rain here for the next two days anyway so i'd rather just skip that and spend the time unconscious in my bed

lol, u know he's a big ole sap when it comes to crying animals. out of all his earthy/save the children songs, man in the mirror, will you be there, and earth song = awesome...wait, so am i only leaving out heal the world? lmao

especially man in the mirror....squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (and not just cuz it's bad era ;) )

MITM makes me cry...hard :cry: I can't listen to it, not a single note without choking up. I even fast forward through it when watching Moonwalker. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever be able to listen to it again :(

the earth song one i couldn't do, it just didn't seem like a dance beat should be placed to crying whales :lol:

Yeah, I hear ya :lol:

its a scary place some days.. :better:

Totally agree. GD is depressing, and you can't voice your opinion without getting crucified.

I think nearly everywhere on mjjc , theres been lots of agruing & total madness going on from time to time. It just seems everyone is angry but its like im surprised that there is anger , god knows im angry as well

We all may be angry, but we need to respect the opinions of others. The circumstances surrounding Michael's death are very controversial, and nobody's ever going to agree on the same thing. We're all in enough pain, we don't need the unnecessary drama and sniping away at each other. His passing should bring the fan community closer together, not tear it apart.

Damn, even Mickey Mouse was one lucky bastard...

Seriously, though, you gotta wonder what the dude in that costume must've been thinking at the time. Hope he got to meet him again without that costume :lol:

:hi: peeps! just saw you sis :wub: how's life? mine's hungovered!

I didn't get any siggies in the grab game. :weeping: I think Adore took the only one I wanted the Victory Tour one. I am sad. But Shammy poo is gonna hook me up with one later.

Don't you worry HB (even though I see that you were remedied already!) I got no siggies in a siggy grab grab grab game. But I got a new BEAUTIFUL one from Shamonade & I made myself a crappy matching av :giggle: so I don't need anything more. Not gonna fight with that queue that starts to the bad tour smooth criminal he's mine anyway they can wear the sigs and PRETEND.

ok i will save it but if you want it later i saved it on my pc for whomever decides to use the siggy. that pic :cloud9: :wub:
as for the mag.. im going to Barnes n Noble monday to check them out i was just at the grocery store.. maybe they just havnet put the new Ew out yet, i dunno but i will get them.. and thank you for the mag, you dont have to translate.. but you can if you want :huggy:

oh damm its a book? this page is like maybe 20 pages i think and it isn't very much, there anythign else here in the states you want that you coudlnt get? cause its not very much and id feel guilty takin a book for a magezine :bugeyed

no no no dn't feel guilty!!! realllllly!!!!! :nono: it's a book, but very thin one - so thin that I don't think I will have a problem to translate it all. And it's really in a price of a mag!! This is from the time when Mike was in Poland and he was planning to build a kind of Disneyland over here.
and it's yellow :giggle:(youwill see why am I giggling... it's surprisingly yellow :giggle:)

It's actually really interesting when you understand text JAG, but there's so much there besides content that goes in the context that it's difficult to get a good translation of it too. It's all Eastern Europe in mid 90ties and its specifics.
Don't feel bad! It's a small book as Callie said, and besides there might be something else later on I don't know :) It's two of us working on it and buying it for you anyway so it goes for two mags! :huggy:

*Sorry for longer off top you all can skip if you want*
Michael said he loved Poland and when you look at the attitudes people express towards him (even in that book) you find that in general he was given more space here. There's that Polish idea of treating every big star coming from the West (at least then) with utmost respect as if they were super-humans. But that respect means space, politeness, hospitality... He liked it. We didn't have many tabloids back in those times. His name wasn't tarnished in Poland after 1993. We were just damn happy to have him there and seriously appreciating the time and attention he has given to Poland. I think he was relaxed and it shows on those pics. He was shopping for an European house for himself, it speaks for itself (looking at damn castles from medieval ages he's too damn much! :hysterical:)
*End of longer off top you can all sigh with relief :p*

CALLA hit me up with info which pages you do translate, I'll do the rest.
It's worth it :D We'll probably end up like sending that book to more people anyways!

What has Limonade done? Adding nuthearts to the applehead dictionary/glossary! :lmao:

:hi: it was meeee!! (Orie, it's me vain again).
Seriously I love how nuthearts are just sqqquuuueee & EXTREMELY CUM!

ohhh shit fuck, fail :cry:
Here's some swearing me likey gurl shit shit damn crap fuck fail.

aka wank off time! :party:
lol, that song has really grown on me....i'm digging it....and LOVE the video, always have. :ninja: it's joe jackson's fave mikka song :ninja: he would like you
i actually haven't, i'll go look it up
lol, u know he's a big ole sap when it comes to crying animals. out of all his earthy/save the children songs, man in the mirror, will you be there, and earth song = awesome...wait, so am i only leaving out heal the world? lmao
especially man in the mirror....squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (and not just cuz it's bad era ;) )

I actually love the bass line & adlibs at the end in the Earth Song. But... umm nothing more :hysterical: Crying Whales are safe Adoar cept for times I want to tease you.
In general on heal the world/we are the world I'm with BES. Heal the world is growing on me slowly now. Man in the Mirror is another thing now, it has a kick. I always loved it. And who doesn't love will you be there? Especially after hearing his a capella voice track with all its vulnerability on this one... It's all l.o.v.e.

ni ni :bunny: ilymoar
watch out for low flying insects

Still fuuuunnnyyy ain't it BES? :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: American flies are so well behaved!

I need a shoe or somethin hard to hit my comp!!! :banghead:
I'll take that if thats ok...*takes the shoe & throws it at my comp*

I know your pain. Mine is fucking slow. Can I borrow the shoe after you?

Last edited:
:wub: Perfect man from a perfect girl! :cheeky: Yeah i was still really annoyed when i went to sleep lol

00_00_03-1.jpg

We will add this smoothness to the mix for you!
*takes what's mine and kisses and hides away and cuddles*

Leave that tabloid junk alone gurl :D it's nothing more, it's exactly the same as tabloid junk ;) leave it at that.

Whatchu gonna do today gurl? :party:
Planning a nice :dance: at the club or something with your perfect man?

Last edited:
What am I invisible? :weeping: *points to crying whales sig*

stick around for the sig game later, I made one that no one has yet and I'm working on another if it doesn't turn in to a total failure :ninja: Sham's probably made about 200 aswell :ninja: but I'm a slow worker lmao

only slightly :ninja: *sharpens blade*

better recognise! :coffee:

no u not invisible hun, just me being thick haha :lol: so please slowly put away the blade kaithanx *hides*

So I missed it again last night, stupid goddamn work :p ....can you imagine? "um hi boss, no I can't come in tonight because I need to play the grab a siggy game" he would be like :wtf: you must be :crazy: woman and then he'd get me carted off to the funny farm :stretcher: :lmao:

and I just went patiently through almost 22 pages....noticed that eo was still available :D :D

hi HB.. maybe these greedy hookers will give it up some have 5 or 6 :lol:

like yeah :nono:

there's still some unclaimed jheri curls :unsure:

*still hopeful* :rollin:

toms dangerous siggy is claimed by me!
ill give it to one of the other girls that dont have a siggy yet

:weeping: but still hopeful...not many pages left!!! :woohoo:

:angel: :angel:

can I claim EO? it's so sweet... :)

*is dead* awww maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn :cry: :p

ok...I'm gonna try tonight...... :lol:

MITM makes me cry...hard :cry: I can't listen to it, not a single note without choking up. I even fast forward through it when watching Moonwalker. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever be able to listen to it again :(

Totally agree. GD is depressing, and you can't voice your opinion without getting crucified.

We all may be angry, but we need to respect the opinions of others. The circumstances surrounding Michael's death are very controversial, and nobody's ever going to agree on the same thing. We're all in enough pain, we don't need the unnecessary drama and sniping away at each other. His passing should bring the fan community closer together, not tear it apart.

Yeh listening 2 "man in the mirror' can get emotional BIG TIME! sometimes it likes i have to try & pull my sprirt up and also my strength- and give it my all to do it.

Im so thankful for the aussie thread in GD section , like this thread here its been a big help dealing with mikes death. It i guess makes it ok to laugh & smile once in a while.

And yes i agree with you , mikes death should bring us all together- NOT BREAK US AWAY FROM EACH OTHER! now is the time when we need each other the most.

no u not invisible hun, just me being thick haha :lol: so please slowly put away the blade kaithanx *hides*

So I missed it again last night, stupid goddamn work :p ....can you imagine? "um hi boss, no I can't come in tonight because I need to play the grab a siggy game" he would be like :wtf: you must be :crazy: woman and then he'd get me carted off to the funny farm :stretcher: :lmao:

and I just went patiently through almost 22 pages....noticed that eo was still available :D :D

like yeah :nono:

*still hopeful* :rollin:

:weeping: but still hopeful...not many pages left!!! :woohoo:

*is dead* awww maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn :cry: :p

ok...I'm gonna try tonight...... :lol:

:lmao: talk to Callie she might be willing to give it to you if you promise to stay away from black panthers lol! :lol:

:lol: ok:

Calla, I do solemnly declare to refrain from staring/drooling/fantasizing/touching/being hypnotised by any and all Michael that is connected to black panther film. :weeping: :dropdead:

I SWEARZZZZ!!!!!! :angel: :angel: :angel:

naow please share.....and I will find you yummy pics and hot youtube vids :woohoo:

damn that's alot of begging. I have pride ya know :p

I'm good jess thanks :D how are you? do i need to come to australia with tristas wood chipper to give your computer an ass whoopin? :lol:

I see I missed a siggy grab :weeping: aw man.....*goes into corner to cry* Oh well, I have 100s in my photobucket anyways :lol:

Alright time for me to zoom on outta here. Driving 400 miles to go home. I'll be back later :p

Bye :waving:

:hug: s to all :D

I really wanna start on an MJ oil pastel picture, but for some reason I cant stop procrastinating :(
Same with getting a job. I really want one right now but cant bring myself to ask around. Ah well, It'll happen soon.

Back