Appleheads!

lol its a perrty siggy but gitm is prettier! :wub:

and i have a dangerous siggy for someone that doesnt have one yet... maybe callie but she loves her BoW just like im hooked on my siggy.

WHOO

257khts.jpg

BWWAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA!!! :lmao:

Thank you Shammy. I have to scan them first. I am sitting here with condish in my hair now (yes this is a ROCKING SATURDAY NIGHT, hair washing!) but I may be able to scan them a bit later.. :D

WOOHOOO I'm rich! :D And I ain't a hooker, I'm just hard working! ;) Y'all lazy bitches! :p

Oh JAG! Those are gorge! I'll be picking up the EW when I get into the city for work on Monday...

Love this one.. look at that smile!

29c54rn.jpg

It's so hard not to be sad looking at these.. but I dont' wanna bring the thread down. UGH!!! He looks good! :heart:

i know right.. hes totally fine :heart: and its so bitter sweet, (sorry not tryign ot be a downer) im grabbing it as well monday i think!

ok i am picking up extra copies of Entertainment weekly and mailing them to Dani adn she wil get the copies to those of you over seas.. so far its dani, adore and clara.. anyone else so i know how many to pick up?

helllo helllooo echo echo echooo anyone here? :lol:

Just coming in here for a second to say thank you JAG for picking those for me & Calla :):):)!!!!! And thinking about that, there's a book about Michael's visit in Poland in 1997. It's all in Polish downer :( but it has photos :) so if you're up for it, I guess we can send it over there :)

Gone to drink some good wine with my man ;) :cheers:

Just coming in here for a second to say thank you JAG for picking those for me & Calla :):):)!!!!! And thinking about that, there's a book about Michael's visit in Poland in 1997. It's all in Polish downer :( but it has photos :) so if you're up for it, I guess we can send it over there :)

Enjoy my lovely!!! :cheeky: Have a glass for me :) :cheers:

ohh yes.. thank you soo much :huggy: enjoy your wine :cheers:

gonna go get my ass in the shower :shower: and see if i can find those.. i have something to do now other then sit on my arse in front of a computer.. yayayaya

and no one has to send me anything. i offered to do this cause i wanted to .. ilyall :group:

Back