Appleheads!

ahem, YOU GUYS, I was just going through one of the crap tribute magazines that I don't want to keep, looking for WMA pictures for Danielle lmao, AND LOOK WHAT WAS ON ONE PAGE :mello:

Michael Jackson:
Liza Minnelli is like me, an old showbiz kid. When we get together, it's all show talk. I show her my favourite gold lamé underpants, she shows me her favourite dance steps.

as in, THERE WAS AN UNDERPANTS VERSION OF THE GOLD PANTS :mello: :mello: :mello:

ahem, YOU GUYS, I was just going through one of the crap tribute magazines that I don't want to keep, looking for WMA pictures for Danielle lmao, AND LOOK WHAT WAS ON ONE PAGE :mello:

Michael Jackson:
Liza Minnelli is like me, an old showbiz kid. When we get together, it's all show talk. I show her my favourite gold lamé underpants, she shows me her favourite dance steps.

as in, THERE WAS AN UNDERPANTS VERSION OF THE GOLD PANTS :mello: :mello: :mello:

Dear God. I bet he was the only one who could make them look good :p

I think I just ummmmmm
Panites.jpg

Good, two clean pairs. :blush:

Michael Jackson:

OH MY GOD! :mello:

ffakwo.jpg

z6bs3.jpg

2hy0m1.jpg

11mf9c2.jpg

16jlwk8.jpg

ok , nobody heard me
HI GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Hey sweetheart! :waving:

Do not expect to win with the golden underpants! :hysterical:
:hi: ;) hi Paris!

*goes back to lurking mode*

Limonadeeeee :bounce:

lemonade.jpg

Returned ;)

Dunno wether to make more siggies for the game. All my best ones are for the games and I keep forgetting to make one for myself :giggle:

:give_heart: :cheeky:
hope you feel better hun :huggy:
and don't worry, I'll try to hold it off until you get back....maybe :fear:

I made a deal with heather that there would be no GITM sigs in the siggy game....but I might change my mind if she doesn't stop being such a hooker :cheeky:

ill stop!!! i promise :give_heart:

Michael Jackson: Liza Minnelli is like me, an old showbiz kid. When we get together, it's all show talk. I show her my favourite gold lamé underpants, she shows me her favourite dance steps.

omg i just omfg...
MJ-HOT-1.gif

image this in gold lame underpants :eek:
2rdfek8.jpg

:dropdead:

ok , nobody heard me
HI GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

hi paris! :waving:

Do not expect to win with the golden underpants! :hysterical:
:hi: ;) hi Paris!

*goes back to lurking mode*

hi hi Limony!

Evening apples! :) Adore dont you be spoiling me honey!!!!

hi hi Dani!

ohhh those are perrrtttyyyyummmy :ninja:

headache almsot gone! yaya for tylenol sinus meds! :mello:

Back