Appleheads!

kermit.gif

:bugeyed

Oh Shammy poo, I love you.
Keep that crusty thing to yourself though.

25q5204.jpg

s6rhjk.jpg

20z7nrk.jpg

2rfyas3.jpg

omfgand I always liked libraries so much! I will look @ them differently now!! :lmao:
As long as you're pleasant to the people that work there and don't just THROW A BOOK ANY OLD PLACE ON THE SHELF when you're done with it, you're fine. :lol:

:lol: I can give you Capitan EO siggy, but you must promise to treat it well. It's too cute!!

I am here and see you girl! Done!! That is a good deal! But be sure to be nice to EO, take care of him, caress him if he wants it. He might want a sweet kiss from time to time. Don't ever say no, gurl! You belong to him now :p :p :p

Miss Star I've seen ou claming Dangerous siggy. So what about EO? Do you still want it? I am not giving it away if you don't want enough! But if you really do, lemme know and he will be yours!! :lol:

omg I am confused, WHO HAS EO :mello:

EPIC PERFORMANCE
2w49zpg.jpg

and yes he says crying whales :lol:

YES it is!!!

And yay, good to know! :D

Imma listen to Xscape and We've had enough now. I almost didnt remember the name of the latter! :bugeyed :doh: :no:

Sham dayummm
:mello:
:wild:
:smilerolleyes:
:evil:

Last edited:
Appleheads, since I've been lazy and tired today, Tommy is hosting the grab a siggy game by himself. He made the sigs. Good Job Tommy! There are only 4 sigs though. Unlike me, he has a life and no time to make 15 sigs and avi's :lol:

So get ready, you know the rules.

ILY Shamz with ur middle fingers and especially this one:
s6rhjk.jpg

Cute lil girls and then :lmao:

Back