Appleheads!

Hey Shammy poo.. yes I do share... I love my Perf but I feel there is plenty to go around.. I do that so I won't get beat in the head by anyone when I need to step out of my era when I see a pretty/sexy/gorgeous/delicious/beautiful/perfect pic of Mike in a different era. :winking: It's all part of my game plan...

omg, that's a written invitation
*takes a loooooongggg, luscious, 20 minute, epic lick....:stretcher*
002.jpg

he is PERFECTION here

Hey Shammy poo.. yes I do share... I love my Perf but I feel there is plenty to go around.. I do that so I won't get beat in the head by anyone when I need to step out of my era when I see a pretty/sexy/gorgeous/delicious/beautiful/perfect pic of Mike in a different era. :winking: It's all part of my game plan...

HB i tried to get you the victory siggy today but i was too slow.. :weeping:

Like these two for example...

willubethere.jpg

002.jpg

GGGGGGRRRRRR!!! :ninja:

i know they are just :wub: they tasty too have a try! :ninja:

mm not good enough, I want to see at least 2 people fight to the death before I finish making it
2mpwvao.jpg
:hysterical: :hysterical:

:coffee:

i knew i had more :heart:
angel.jpg

willubethere1.jpg

i think thats it until i upload the last set of pics i have on my pc.
ah ah ah ah ah ah SQQQUUUEEEECUUUUMMMSSSOOOHHHAAARRRD!!!! *faints*

Callie sweetheart you got everyone confused in that I give-no I don't give - yes I give of EO sig! :lmao: Your subconscious mind speaks through you and says :evil: back off biash I don't want to give! :evil: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
no no I was a nice gurl! I even asked Miss Star if she wants EO siggy but she didn't answer.
It's not my fault she'd gone to sleep before I asked I am such a good hearted guuurl, you know that :trytobeangel:

oh myyy... you think you so smooth and sleeeky madam...

now now, we must save some fun for tomorrow, but trust, i shall remember the theme...i :heart: it and it's a period piece....hint: lotus flower

ooooh, and while i remember: i had a book recommendation for you and callie (really for ANYONE, but i know you guys might get a kick out of it since it's set in poland) My high school creative writing teacher wrote an AWWWWEEEESOME book that my mom and I loooove, called Push Not the River. http://www.amazon.com/Push-River-James-Conroyd-Martin/dp/0312311508

it's soooo frigging good, i've read it like 4 times and just now that i'm mentioning it going to read it AGAIN. so much drama and epicness! cousins jealous of each other, a rape, a baby, a forced marriage, scandalous parties, history, drama, period piece costumes, heaving bosoms, royalty, nobility, scandal, murder, intrigue :woohoo: :woohoo: omfg, that book is soooo good!!!
9780312311537.jpg

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: *will go and buy it asap!*
Set in Poland really? What's the timeframe? I don't know that author! OMG so excited BES I LOVE to read :woohoo:!!!!!! ~i see now : edit: 18th century. Sounds INTERESTING!

& waiting for tomorrow with trembling heart LOTUS you say...
Is it on the couch...???

002.jpg

he is PERFECTION here

Is that an invite? Perhaps. But that means that when you see me with my hands all over this epicness...

25fk1vp.jpg

I don't wanna hear ANYTHING. I can revoke those privileges at any time so don't act up.:cheeky:

oh myyy... you think you so smooth and sleeeky madam...

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: *will go and buy it asap!*
Set in Poland really? What's the timeframe? I don't know that author! OMG so excited BES I LOVE to read :woohoo:!!!!!!

& waiting for tomorrow with trembling heart LOTUS you say...
Is it on the couch...???

it's set in the 1700s girl!!! our role play made me think of that :woohoo: it's soooo good!!!

haha, and we'll TAKE IT TO THE COUCH

HB i tried to get you the victory siggy today but i was too slow.. :weeping:

i know they are just :wub: they tasty too have a try! :ninja:

AWwwww. it's okay sweetie, thank u for thinking of me. :D

002.jpg

***Licks Mike's lips***

He is tasty!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

(Wow @ those lips! I needed a second look!)

Is that an invite? Perhaps. But that means that when you see me with my hands all over this epicness...

25fk1vp.jpg

I don't wanna hear ANYTHING. I can revoke those privileges at any time so don't act up.:cheeky:
your ass gets the POUT from the end of the commercial, not the shimmy pout.... watch yoself

Ohh smart girl! :fear: so I guess I have some 26th Grammy Awards licking to do :wild:

never shammy poo! i can share.. just dont start telling me i cant also still have a taste every now n then :naughty:

of course Heather! Like I said, I'm a nice girl. You can borrow any of my Mike's if you let me borrow something in return :shifty:
BUT ONLY CERTAIN HEFFAS HAVE THAT PRIVILEGE

Like these two for example...

willubethere.jpg

002.jpg

GGGGGGRRRRRR!!! :ninja:

mmmm yes :naughty:

002.jpg

he is PERFECTION here

don't be bitching when you see HB all over Bad mikey :glare:

SpongeBobBandGeeks.gif

PINK! or RAINBOW!

God I dunno if I can pick two...
I'll do less crotch, more smiley. :wub:
015.jpg

016.jpg

SORRY IT TOOK ME LONG TO PICK.

awwwwww! :give_heart: *tears up* so adorable! :wub:

25fk1vp.jpg

what she said -_-

AWwwww. it's okay sweetie, thank u for thinking of me. :D

002.jpg

***Licks Mike's lips***

He is tasty!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

(Wow @ those lips! I needed a second look!)

ugh he has the sexiest lips ever :give_heart: one thing that never changed :ph34r:

your ass gets the POUT from the end of the commercial, not the shimmy pout.... watch yoself

of course Heather! Like I said, I'm a nice girl. You can borrow any of my Mike's if you let me borrow something in return :shifty:
BUT ONLY CERTAIN HEFFAS HAVE THAT PRIVILEGE

anytime.. i even shared GITM with Adore the other day... and Callie last week.. i got to be with WII and Bow for a night.. i was in heaven!! :cloud9: and BES let me taste CT.. that was the best moment ever! i still luv BES for that :give_heart:

2mx26p2.jpg

DRRROOOOOOOOOOLSSS

Humping the air in circular motions... How I wish I was the air in front of that epic crotch...

:stretcher:

Random:

If anyone is wondering why I love 95 Mikka so much, it's because he just looks so happy at that time. You can see it in his eyes, smile, how happy and outgoing he is in most of the interviews he did at that time. and although I hate this bitch, he was married to LMP at that time and you can see that she made him happy. She may be a bitchy ass whore, but he loved her and she loved him. I love happy Mikey. and I'll share him with anyone worthy of it, because I just can't keep happy Mikka to myself. :give_heart: oh and he's so sexy and fuck-able :fear:

omg i love this commercial, i've been sitting her hypnotized by this gif for like 10 mins....thanks hb, made my nite
25fk1vp.jpg

Random:

If anyone is wondering why I love 95 Mikka so much, it's because he just looks so happy at that time. You can see it in his eyes, smile, how happy and outgoing he is in most of the interviews he did at that time. and although I hate this bitch, he was married to LMP at that time and you can see that she made him happy. She may be a bitchy ass whore, but he loved her and she loved him. I love happy Mikey. and I'll share him with anyone worthy of it, because I just can't keep happy Mikka to myself. :give_heart: oh and he's so sexy and fuck-able :fear:
I AGREE! :heart:
Plus the curly short hair is such a good look.

anytime.. i even shared GITM with Adore the other day... and Callie last week.. i got to be with WII and Bow for a night.. i was in heaven!! :cloud9: and BES let me taste CT.. that was the best moment ever! i still luv BES for that :give_heart:

I got some bad ballerina lickage :fear:
Iluvya BES :wub:

2mx26p2.jpg

DRRROOOOOOOOOOLSSS

Humping the air in circular motions... How I wish I was the air in front of that epic crotch...

Ohhh girl. you pushing the limit :mello:

Random:

absolutly 100% agree with you sham.. speically on the sexy and fuck-able part.. but he was sooo happy :wub:

Random:

Damn right Shamonade (minus the hate) :cheers:

you welcome...be a good girl and you may get another taste in about a decade

2mx26p2.jpg

DRRROOOOOOOOOOLSSS

you grimy mofo.....i had ONE lick of ONE moment.....don't get carried away
and you stole from MY wall to post it...oh the betrayal
6kfszl2.jpg

Back