Appleheads!

well 10 hours of sleep seemed to cure my bad headache i had yesetrday! thank god.. cause that sucked bad.. how is everyone today? is everyone gone.. just me and this man here?

:naughty:

zivh9t.gif

Sorry had to post this - no idea how i found it :lmao: from Wiki Answers :D

qbar_q.gif
Did Michael Jackson ever wet his pants during a performance?

abar_a.gif

no or it would probably be on tv cause tv people catch that stuff and hes really famous

Oh the shit people ask at Wiki Answers :lmao:

well 10 hours of sleep seemed to cure my bad headache i had yesetrday! thank god.. cause that sucked bad.. how is everyone today? is everyone gone.. just me and this man here?

:naughty:

zivh9t.gif

Glad to hear you're feeling better, hon :huggy: *still feels like total crap*

Sorry had to post this - no idea how i found it :lmao: from Wiki Answers :D

qbar_q.gif
Did Michael Jackson ever wet his pants during a performance?

abar_a.gif

no or it would probably be on tv cause tv people catch that stuff and hes really famous
:bugeyed :bugeyed
Damn, I thought he was potty trained by the time Daddy Joe shoved his ass on stage.
My bad.......:mello:

:lol:
I swear, if I don't have the money for my tat, I'm gonna kill someone.
I'm scared enough just thinking about getting one.
I have to have the money so I don't chicken out.

The only real reason to be scared of getting a tattoo is if you are afraid of needles.
I know quite a lot of people with tattos and for the most part they arent too painful ;)

after a min or two you dont even notice it anymore, and yes i dont like needles. you wil be fine Trista just dont watch them as they do it :lol:

Alright alright i'll be nice. y'all can do whatever you want to my siggy. just make sure you clean him up before you return him :coffee:

and back off those lips in this

002.jpg

are mine :shifty:

:ph34r: *licks* :shifty:

I totally agree Sham. I didn't pay much attention at the time but looking back I can really really tell. He seemed so much more relaxed and easy-going, and even a little more open. It's too bad she ended up hurting him in the end. I honestly don't think he ever really got over it.

Glad I'm not the only one who sees how happy he was at that time :wub:

*explodes with excitement* thanks girly :huggy:

:dance:

*goes back to sleep*

You're welcome :huggy:

hi HHTs!!

Orieeeee! How was the birthday? :bounce:
Happy Belated! :give_heart:

omg why did you but a pink heart in his mouth..?! no offence but thats silly! :lmao:

:doh: that's what I was just gonna ask :glare: more puke all over Tom's hard work :puke: isn't the frilly pink text enough :mello:

ily Trista!

Back