Appleheads!

Hello appleheads!!! I am back with a cuo of wine and some time to spare with MJ
How is everyone???

23qxfrt.jpg

Now this is luv... but this girl crazy cuz she went and put MJ on her, but he is always with me.. she is sad, but i guess she gotta settle for a tattoo while i got the real thing

MichaelJackson.jpg

awww thanks.. i will be getting started with my bday celebration real soon...

HappyBelatedBirthday4.gif

FOR YOU PG
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU!!! :love:
OMG!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! B-DAY!!!
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!
:party::clapping::cheers::clap:

156baeg.jpg

6xrtk1.jpg

mvhqoz.jpg

THIS IS FOR YOU GURL!!!

2b8941.jpg

are ya'll having sangria? i'm down for that...or some moscato

wjsyuf.jpg

yum yum yum:cheers:

Bes and PG u all have your outfits ready for the movie?? I need to find me the perfect outfit, so when he looks down from Heaven he will know I came into the theater killin' them HOs with me clothes... i already got my get it girl jeans.. i better not see no mom jeans or i swear i will ask them to leave the theater...

I can't wait to get to spain... still gotta figure out how i am going to pay for spain but I will get there...

Bes and PG u all have your outfits ready for the movie?? I need to find me the perfect outfit, so when he looks down from Heaven he will know I came into the theater killin' them HOs with me clothes... i already got my get it girl jeans.. i better not see no mom jeans or i swear i will ask them to leave the theater...

I can't wait to get to spain... still gotta figure out how i am going to pay for spain but I will get there...

:giggle: mike always picked the yana/sooml girls with the mom jeans, so you might wanna change your outfit idea

I don't think I'm wearing anything special, at least not to the midnite screening I'm going to. just sit there and weep into my popcorn with an industrial size box of kleenex...when i go again thursday with my mom, i might pop on my MJ t-shirt

got my copy of moonwalk :party: :dance: :moonwalk:

some epic, adorable, great, beautiful pics in this! :woohoo:

i'm getting my copy delivered tuesday!! i can't wait :bounce:
i also preordered This Is It cd.. i had to even thou its stuff i already have, i realty don't care about that. i have everything else so no way am i not getting this one.

Afternoon everyone :waving:

congrats on getting your copy of Moonwalker... Hello all

Hello appleheads!!! I am back with a cuo of wine and some time to spare with MJ
How is everyone???

23qxfrt.jpg

helllloooo all you guys! :bowling::jumpcrazy::pleased::stuart:

Me likey this pic of him...

michael_jackson%20%2811%29.jpg

holy :censored: he looks soo goddam fine..:wub:

Oh i will have a red wine please!!! Ha ha :cheers: BES looking good sweetie!!!!!

2n988x.jpg

HGere you go Hun!

croon for me daddy :wub::wub::wub:
michael_jackson%20%286%29.jpg

michael_jackson%20%2810%29.jpg

strip!!!! :wild::wild::wild:
michael_jackson%20%289%29.jpg

he's having fun

wow! :wub::wub::wub:
How I will not run to the sceen to the movie theater??? How how how???

I wont wear anything special the 28th cause I just go with friends but the 31th is the fan gathering in Madrid and I am wearing my MJ t-shit, mini black skirt, high boots :D
What do you think???? Too hoery???

Back