Appleheads!

croon for me daddy :wub::wub::wub:
michael_jackson%20%286%29.jpg

michael_jackson%20%2810%29.jpg

strip!!!! :wild::wild::wild:
michael_jackson%20%289%29.jpg

he's having fun

omg BES... i :heart: you (i can seeeeeeeeeeee these)
hes soooo omg :wub::wub::wub: :cloud9: :cloud9:

I wont wear anything special the 28th cause I just go with friends but the 31th is the fan gathering in Madrid and I am wearing my MJ t-shit, mini black skirt, high boots :D
What do you think???? Too hoery???

:ninja: never! you're a hht aren't you ;) :p sounds cuuuute

:giggle: mike always picked the yana/sooml girls with the mom jeans, so you might wanna change your outfit idea

I don't think I'm wearing anything special, at least not to the midnite screening I'm going to. just sit there and weep into my popcorn with an industrial size box of kleenex...when i go again thursday with my mom, i might pop on my MJ t-shirt

lol, i am going to the show at 11:45am and again at 7:30pm

hist_77.jpg

M: This is it, here I stand, my GOLD PANTS are the light of the world, I feel grand..
PG: Hmmm u got that right boo, so why you got that big ol' lighthouse in hiding?

hist_77.jpg

M: This is it, here I stand, my GOLD PANTS are the light of the world, I feel grand..
PG: Hmmm u got that right boo, so why you got that big ol' lighthouse in hiding?

:clapping::wild::rofl::clapping::wild::rofl::clapping::wild::rofl:

Ok if I say that it will be wearing this...

7xctclu.jpg

maybe that way he will show the real gold......:ph34r:

But remember in the movie there will be Gpants...... SHINY GPANTS!!!!......... You cant not ask me not to be nasty!!!

There's enough for everyone in there..

BUT.....for goodness sake leave that pic alone at least :p ...damn...MWB gave me that one...I have like a minute of Michael. Ya'll don't be so meeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaannnnn :blowup:

Dear lil Miss Star! She was such a nice girl! You would never believe what have happened and how she died in a terrible accident!! A big crying whale kidnapped her and ate her for a lunch. He said he needed some sugar chocolate baby, he likes to bite some candy girls...
Anyways the sweet innocent lil Star has left this planet...
Well, the moral of this story is: don't touch what is not yours especially when it is MINE!!!!!!! Sorry hun,I personally thought you were lovely. I will miss you forever... :weeping:

I'm back :evil: Michaels kiss sure does bring a girl back to life... :heat:
but hey..calla...I forgive you for killing me. here's why:

no.1 You sent me to michael and I had the TIME of my life...seriously
no.2 I have repeatedly drooled over 'your' Mike and you've always been super nice bout it.(i.e you never put me in a freezer/chopped my baps off/beat me up/got the chainsaw out etc)..you just flipped yer lid this time...Michael does that to a woman

mlmpsz.jpg

What are you doing boy????

shammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ok is he wiping off his nuts?

well no respectable ho likes salty balls

Omfg, no Oie he is not wiping off his nuts.
He is getting ready to throw the cloth he had tucked into the collar of his jacket between his white under shirt and jacket. That is why the under side of the cloth is white and the top is silver to match the jacket. *shakes head*

well no respectable ho likes salty balls

Omfg, no Oie he is not wiping off his nuts.
He is getting ready to throw the cloth he had tucked into the collar of his jacket between his white under shirt and jacket. That is why the under side of the cloth is white and the top is silver to match the jacket. *shakes head*

For some strange reasson... I like MJS version better.......:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Back