Appleheads!

A BDAY GIFT 2 MYSELF

un.jpg

Niceeeeeeee!!!!:cheers:

OMG those new pics from TII!!!! I don't even care who has baby daddy Mike, he looks like a mix of all eras from Bad onwards, so I say we all get too swoon over those pics! I mean seriously, who the hell can tell he's 50??

michael_jackson%20%287%29.jpg

:wub::cheers:

happy birthday orie
orie its your birthday
and god bless you this day
I wish you love and goodwill
I wish you PRAISE and joy
I wish you better than your heart desires
-:heart: Michael

21419540.png

366247475918a3113135.jpg

0001095061-41376L.jpg

12543187066c2c27a32cxn5.jpg

i don't know where to begin... i spy a spaghetti and meatballs being smushed... *gonna go help relieve the pressure*
Hey Mike your tummy looking ashy let me oil u down, so u can be all shiny and stuff

rreedbkgMJJ.jpg

i don't know where to begin... i spy a spaghetti and meatballs being smushed... *gonna go help relieve the pressure*
Hey Mike your tummy looking ashy let me oil u down, so u can be all shiny and stuff

rreedbkgMJJ.jpg

um....i SOOOO need that pic to the right enlarged :woohoo:

happy birthday orie
orie its your birthday
and god bless you this day
I wish you love and goodwill
I wish you PRAISE and joy
I wish you better than your heart desires
-:heart: Michael

21419540.png

366247475918a3113135.jpg

0001095061-41376L.jpg

12543187066c2c27a32cxn5.jpg

*crying* awwww, and it's not till sunday, but i will always take early gifts.

I will be kind, we can share TII. Nothing else greedy ass bitches.
DEAD, and she is back... rofll

hist_77.jpg

M: This is it, here I stand, my GOLD PANTS are the light of the world, I feel grand..
PG: Hmmm u got that right boo, so why you got that big ol' lighthouse in hiding?

gaaaaaaaahd the bulge.......................................................... O_______________________________________________________________o :stretcher:

well no respectable ho likes salty balls

well holy fuckeroooo :hysterical:

things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm :ninja:

:lol: give this girl some wet wipes! don't sticky up the book! oops, probably too late :weeping:

ask orie or hb for tips on how to make sticky pages NOT sticky ;)

like yeah....I MEAN NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NONONONONONONONONONO

I ain't that nasty :innocent:

OMG those new pics from TII!!!! I don't even care who has baby daddy Mike, he looks like a mix of all eras from Bad onwards, so I say we all get too swoon over those pics! I mean seriously, who the hell can tell he's 50??

michael_jackson%20%287%29.jpg

:wub::cheers:

I know!!!! 50??!!!! :bugeyed:bugeyed I mean .... just...:wub:

ORIE!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR YOU SWEETY!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62defVm8GRk

gaaaaaaaahd the bulge.......................................................... O_______________________________________________________________o :stretcher:

well holy fuckeroooo :hysterical:

like yeah....I MEAN NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NONONONONONONONONONO

I ain't that nasty :innocent:

uh huh :bow: secrets safe with me

Bes calm down, u are still at work... but um take notice of the abs... i will leave u in peace to drool and stuff over that pic

:lol: i work from home so i can be as crazy as i wanna be. :jumpcrazy :jumpcrazy :jumpcrazy that pic is LOVE and i've never seen it....soooo need :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :bounce:

I will be kind, we can share TII. Nothing else greedy ass bitches.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

rreedbkgMJJ.jpg
:eek::eek::eek::dropdead:
:dropdead:
TOO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!:angel:

Ya'll make sure to play "Blame It On the Afro" at my funeral cuz I'm dead
But I am gonna haunt the hell out of that chick though... who she be?? she doesn't look like no Jackson..

89831463.jpg

Back