Appleheads!

021.jpg

:lmao: wtf is that?

:lol: Yeah you do kinda have to ignore the short hair right? I thought the same thing... I mean in the dark you can't really see it, right? You can pretend it's nice and long and curly...

i don't mind the short hair in Earth Song, strangely...cuz its not THAT short :ninja::fear:...not like yana :ermm:

:giggle: :fear: :giggle: :fear: :giggle: :fear: :giggle: :fear: :giggle: :fear:
041.jpg

046.jpg

057.jpg

i don't mind the short hair in Earth Song, strangely...cuz its not THAT short :ninja::fear:...not like yana :ermm:

:giggle: :fear: :giggle: :fear: :giggle: :fear: :giggle: :fear: :giggle: :fear:
041.jpg

046.jpg

057.jpg

BWAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA!!! You are SOOOO acting up right now! :lmao:

That last pic of him with Spike looks pretty hot actually. Love the swooped hair over one eye and of course the eye can you CAN see is perfectly made up. GGGGRRRRR!!!! :wink:

BWAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA!!! You are SOOOO acting up right now! :lmao:

That last pic of him with Spike looks pretty hot actually. Love the swooped hair over one eye and of course the eye can you CAN see is perfectly made up. GGGGRRRRR!!!! :wink:

:blush:
046.jpg
:jump::weeping:

oh my goooodd..... :weeping: they say it's 100% from TII... he looks so young...

97501812copy2.jpg

now I know I take a damn XL size box of kleenex to that movie...

OMG!!! Please! I need a time machine! I want to take him away!!!! :weeping:

Oh god sis i am sorry didnot mean to upset you thought you would like to see it!!!!

Oh i feel really bad now!!!

You're really silly you need spanking now! :huggy: :huggy: :huggy:

If you didn't show that to me, I would see that anyway and would be just as upset. Besides, if it's in the movie...
Well, I knew there would be something sc in the movie... I will know to brace myself :boohoo:

Last edited:
BACK FOR A QUICKIE MULTIQUOTE!

perfect for herstory and her high maintenance fashion loving ass

:mello:

crystal whales

201.jpg

g'night herstory :ninja:
OOOOOOH! Sparkly!
Damn right I got a high maintenance fashion loving ass..I wonder who I get it from...:girl_flirt:
18574171.jpg

VOGUE WITHE ME MIKKA! :lol:

lmaooo.. no that is myas's weapon of mass destruction...

@Serenity I will be 32...smh... I was suppose to be married to MJ by now and trying to get Mike to stop putting human clothes on Bubbles.. lol
:lmao: Leave Bubbles alone! :cry: If you take the diapers off him you better get one of these:
pooper.jpg

Oh girl you will be able to come.. I believe in traveling for the LOW LOW. cuz i make no money working for social services but yet i luv to travel... um i have champagne taste but malt liquor money...

We will give everyone ample time to save up and try to get a group rate on the room.. Vegas is already giving away rooms for dirt cheap as it is.. so i think they wld luv to have MJ's fans come..
Billy-Dee-Williams.jpg

:lmao:

So wait...I'm going to Poland and Las Vegas? :blink:

I second that. Not eating Crunchy! he's got a difficult life already as it is!

OMG I LOVE THAT HERRHSTORHY IN FRHENCH STYLE WITH NO HEAD!

:boohoo: I won't :boohoo: ... :boohoo:
btw when do you plan it? I missed that info like 1000 or 1500 pages ago! :lmao:
Really cannot wait for the Frenchy goodness. You have seen my eyewerks but my gorewerks are even better! :girl_happy: FAKE BLOOD IS LOVE!

You gotta come! Just make sure to send your Smoothass machine guns seperately...

Hi Limon.... I will be sending you a pm in a few sec..

As for the meet n greet I would assume sometime next year that way everyone can save.. you can come, just go grab, calla, clara, mwb, adore, 8701 well she gotta come from downunder so she needs to get started today, tom, bruce, and all the others that live across the pond..

Boat%234%23.jpg
happpy-cuban-boat-people-250x187.jpg

these should get you here, but make sure u all got enuf life jackets just incase.. I say if you leave this coming monday you will make it to Vegas by next year
NOOOOO THEY SHOULD RIDE A CRYING WHALE!!!!
Earth_Song5.jpg

...not that one though, well, maybe just Adoar. :fear:

This one!
whale_boat.jpg

:lol:

TIME FOR WORK!
Then I'm going to shop for makeup. :wild:

EDIT :( Hope you feel better Limon. :huggy:

got my copy of moonwalk :party: :dance: :moonwalk:

some epic, adorable, great, beautiful pics in this! :woohoo:

Back