Appleheads!

I know Serenity.. What have you been doing?? U got a bf or something keeping u busy?? lol...
As for me I will be getting wasted all wkend since my bday is sunday... Father Time is creeping up on me..

aww Happy Early Birthday
HappyBirthday57.gif

how young will you be?

and he's been keeping me busy enough but he's been around for almost 3 yrs already :lol:

jag :unsure:

why you posting your new year's celebration party pics here?

lmaooo.. no that is myas's weapon of mass destruction...

@Serenity I will be 32...smh... I was suppose to be married to MJ by now and trying to get Mike to stop putting human clothes on Bubbles.. lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORIE!!!
michael-jackson-birthday.jpg

Awwww *crying* thanks I cld just eat him up... Oh and he even brought a cake.....
*give that chick's hand the side-eye* wtf she doing with her mangy hands on him.. Everyday I got to fight to prove my luv.. Heffa hand gonna come up missing... *is that Jag's hand trying to get my gel* :bugeyed

Awwww *crying* thanks I cld just eat him up... Oh and he even brought a cake.....
*give that chick's hand the side-eye* wtf she doing with her mangy hands on him.. Everyday I got to fight to prove my luv.. Heffa hand gonna come up missing... *is that Jag's hand trying to get my gel* :bugeyed

:girl_whistle:

ohhh you almost as young as meee.. is it sat or sunday?
It's on sunday.. I will be on here sunday once I cure my hangover..lmao.. i will be working on the Meet n Greet letter friday afternoo... so i will send it to you all and see what ya think.

Jag what would be a good hotel to try and book for a group rate?? If Gaz approves this m 'n g?
I would think luxor, he did like palms but that is high end, um circus circus is rather reasonably priced, um mgm has the best buffet....

lmaooo.. no that is myas's weapon of mass destruction...

@Serenity I will be 32...smh... I was suppose to be married to MJ by now and trying to get Mike to stop putting human clothes on Bubbles.. lol

lmao! well, I hope you have fun! If I was around I'd buy ya a drink...or two :unsure:

:lol:

alrighty folks, I'm off, I actually have to work tomorrow cuz it's not Saturday...yet :unsure:

Have a good one! Peace.Love.Michael :heart:

It's on sunday.. I will be on here sunday once I cure my hangover..lmao.. i will be working on the Meet n Greet letter friday afternoo... so i will send it to you all and see what ya think.

Jag what would be a good hotel to try and book for a group rate?? If Gaz approves this m 'n g?
I would think luxor, he did like palms but that is high end, um circus circus is rather reasonably priced, um mgm has the best buffet....

well i can try and check prices out. one of the girls i work with.. her hubby works for mgm not sure if i can get a discount via him .. but i coudl try.

oh ok@jag... how nice of you...
I am sure we could get a big turnout and stuff.. hell the US makes up 27% of this board and I am sure we cld possibly get another MJJ site to join in like maximum jackson

The MGM is a nice hotel. I stayed there once. And yeah, the buffet is pretty good :) I'd so be on this if I could afford it and get some family to come (to Vegas not the meet & greet lol) to come with me.

um we wld just have to tell the hotel manager that we are a crazy bunch, that myas will have to use the hotel's freezers just in case she has to kill a few ppl, serenity may drink up all their likka, and Bes well she is a powder keg just waiting to blow if someone steps in her era.. ..lol

honestly. donna would be the best person for me to talk to about a hotel discount. shes the one that organized the TII get together out here.. shes got kingofpopfanatics website for fan based events n shit.. ill talk to her once you find out from gary..

The MGM is a nice hotel. I stayed there once. And yeah, the buffet is pretty good :) I'd so be on this if I could afford it and get some family to come (to Vegas not the meet & greet lol) to come with me.

Oh girl you will be able to come.. I believe in traveling for the LOW LOW. cuz i make no money working for social services but yet i luv to travel... um i have champagne taste but malt liquor money...

We will give everyone ample time to save up and try to get a group rate on the room.. Vegas is already giving away rooms for dirt cheap as it is.. so i think they wld luv to have MJ's fans come..

honestly. donna would be the best person for me to talk to about a hotel discount. shes the one that organized the TII get together out here.. shes got kingofpopfanatics website for fan based events n shit.. ill talk to her once you find out from gary..

is she the one on here with MJ all over her car?? goes by the name VegasMJfan or something like that??

yes.. ill be meeting her on the 27th for TII.. a bunch of us are goign to dinner then the movie

Oh I wish i was out there.. sound like major fun... ok, well let me know what you all come up with... but i will send Gaz a basic letter.. I have been meaning to contact her.. but since u know her,, plz fill her in on what we are trying to do...

FOR ALL OF YOU HHTs THAT HAVE ANY INPUT ON THE U.S. MEET 'N GREET HIT ME UP WITH YOUR IDEAS... THIS INCLUDES FANS ACROSS THE PONDS AS WELL... DON'T WORRY WE WILL ALL HAVE AMPLE TIME TO SAVE UP AND STUFF..

lims, you swinger you, we def have to incorporate that again!

2N-1954+2N-1897[1].jpg
you are quite acrobatic, kudos my love. it was amusing ;)

especially when we only had this groovy light on, it made it so surreal, right?
discolight.jpg

we will be playing with this stud tonite:
5t4d7f89sf1.jpg

:fear: don't tell orie, only borrowing....he's perfect for our disco love swing party tho!

i'll bring that cool egyptian incense i got last time that he liked
incense.jpg

and we'll make it real 70s like, groovy hot mama. you do ya hair like farrah and i'll get my soul sister fro on, k?
PamGrier.png

farrah-fawcett.jpg

Wow BES, that's how we rollin' now a dayz? u borrowing my boo like he a curling iron or something...:no:

you were awesome last nite I wasted another half an hour @work to catch up! :giggle:

INSERT-CARINEMJJ-QUOTE

BWWWAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! :lmao:
I.JUST.DIED.
*keeps thoughts to self* :smilerolleyes:
:lmao: :hysterical:

okay, 1 namecalling ('have fun bitches') is not allowed on mjjc, and 2 you might want to actually read through the first 10-20 pages or so of the thread, and a few from the middle. Get a real feel for what this place is actually about, because from what you just said, you don't get it at all.

hold on while i pmsl
dead2qv0.gif
dead2qv0.gif
dead2qv0.gif
dead2qv0.gif
dead2qv0.gif
dead2qv0.gif

:mello:
:lmao: Ur right! :lol: And that what really bugs me sumtimes tbh.
Bye! We won't. :D See you in somewhere else maybe possibly.

SaveTheDramaForYoMama.png

All I gotta say about that. :mellow:

Igore it.. moving right along...
Scoot scoot scoot!!

mj1.gif

ummmmm okay?
:bye:
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Seizuuuuuuuureesss!
you got more of them gifs? :jump:

HATAS TO THE MOTHA FUCKIN LEFT!!!!

anyhoo...
sup:ph34r:

I wouldn't go anywhere if he spoke like that to me, I would run and try to wipe his tears... :boohoo:

OOOOOHHH phew, Crunchy was scared.
about_crunch_bar_426x237new.png

Hi Limon.... I will be sending you a pm in a few sec..

As for the meet n greet I would assume sometime next year that way everyone can save.. you can come, just go grab, calla, clara, mwb, adore, 8701 well she gotta come from downunder so she needs to get started today, tom, bruce, and all the others that live across the pond..

Boat%234%23.jpg
happpy-cuban-boat-people-250x187.jpg

these should get you here, but make sure u all got enuf life jackets just incase.. I say if you leave this coming monday you will make it to Vegas by next year

Back