Appleheads!

oh damn u need a visa!?! well do what u gotta do, hell we got tons of illegals here... but since u white thepolice won't get u... just being honest, u have to have dark skin in order for the INS to get u. lol

oh damn u need a visa!?! well do what u gotta do, hell we got tons of illegals here... but since u white thepolice won't get u... just being honest, u have to have dark skin in order for the INS to get u. lol

Don't know about that but assume you're right...
but I am an EASTERN EUROPEAN. you know, next to the evil Russia???? :p:p:p bringing plagues and all communist diseases :p:p:p

*leaves for adoar*

WHAT DO YOU SAY...
004.jpg

... ABOUT THIS CRYING WHALE?

Oh girl you will be able to come.. I believe in traveling for the LOW LOW. cuz i make no money working for social services but yet i luv to travel... um i have champagne taste but malt liquor money...

:lol:

Wow BES, that's how we rollin' now a dayz? u borrowing my boo like he a curling iron or something...:no:
:fear: we taught him a new dance move for YOU....nothing unseemly happened :angel:

Uhg, no I don't think so. This looks like that high school group of blond bitches who thinks they deserve everything just because they decided so and do inside joke that only they understand cause nobody else wants to actually really join.. Sorry I'm a lover not a fighter so I'm outta here

Have fun bitches, you won't miss me :)

banner.gif

Thats it sorry am leaving it now!!! :)

You guys were on fire last night ha ha!!!

Afternoon apples! :)

.. :hi: ..
what cracks me up about that is that biggest biashes in this thread aren't blonde! :hysterical:
:hysterical: :hysterical:
and I mean inside jokes posted online for everyone to read... can be easily understood... :jump:

anyways, moving along as HB suggested
f5dj52.jpg

what cracks me up about that is that biggest biashes in this thread aren't blonde! :hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical:
and I mean inside jokes posted online for everyone to read... can be easily understood... :jump:

lol, riiiight? and a thread that's almost 3000 pages with some of the same people is BOUND to have jokes come up during the course of it that someone not reading the pages wouldn't get. go anywhere else talking about crying whales, gel, cucumber, kielbasa sausage, and any of the other ish that just organically comes up and people of course wouldn't get it. :ninja: yet they laugh their asses off about it in macro thread, irony

clearly this is the fastest growing/largest conversation/joke thread for a reason. reason = it's epic, get in or get out, no skin off anyone's nose :cool:

lol, riiiight? and a thread that's almost 3000 pages with some of the same people is BOUND to have jokes come up during the course of it that someone not reading the pages wouldn't get. go anywhere else talking about crying whales, gel, cucumber, kielbasa sausage, and any of the other ish that just organically comes up and people of course wouldn't get it. :ninja: yet they laugh their asses off about it in macro thread, irony

clearly this is the fastest growing/largest conversation/joke thread for a reason. reason = it's epic, get in or get out, no skin off anyone's nose :cool:

:hysterical: @ how you made almost 3000 pages out of 2306! ilymoar BESito *you nasty hoe who stole the siggy* :hysterical:

Do they laugh about that? Well, honestly, some of that is rather EASY to guess. Like sausage. Or sammich. But other is not.
Try going around shouting SQUUEEECUUMM :shout: lets see what people will think! :rofl:

:hysterical: @ how you made almost 3000 pages out of 2306! ilymoar BESito *you nasty hoe who stole the siggy* :hysterical:
can't steal what's mine baby, :eviltongue: i saw all you heiffers putting down bad tour, ya too sloooooooooow ;)

and u know that damn 2306 will be much higher in like a day, don't act brand new ;)

Here is the EPIC pic of Mike being woken up by the camera man, he was having a RAUNCHY dream about what we are going to be doing once he recovers from our previous

mj407.jpg

mail

Dang it I told you not to give them tooo much! They are gonna have to get the book for themselves if they want all that yummy chocolaty goodness (and a little Marlon thrown in for good measure...)

:lmao: Someone needed to save Marlon before he went on stage and danced like that!

It's on sunday.. I will be on here sunday once I cure my hangover..lmao.. i will be working on the Meet n Greet letter friday afternoo... so i will send it to you all and see what ya think.

Jag what would be a good hotel to try and book for a group rate?? If Gaz approves this m 'n g?
I would think luxor, he did like palms but that is high end, um circus circus is rather reasonably priced, um mgm has the best buffet....

Happy Birthday! Um.. the Luxor was ookay. Circus circus is full of kids and I sooo don't do kids. MGM grand is nice too... I would LOVE to stay at the Palms, but thats for folks with that LONG money...

Oh girl you will be able to come.. I believe in traveling for the LOW LOW. cuz i make no money working for social services but yet i luv to travel... um i have champagne taste but malt liquor money...

We will give everyone ample time to save up and try to get a group rate on the room.. Vegas is already giving away rooms for dirt cheap as it is.. so i think they wld luv to have MJ's fans come..

Join the club. :lol: I call that champagne tastes and Kool Aid pockets!

*leaves for adoar*

WHAT DO YOU SAY...
004.jpg

... ABOUT THIS CRYING WHALE?

I'm kinda digging this halfway undressed look... I'm debating on whether or not I should help him remove the other sleeve of that sweater and the t-shirt underneath... :ninja:

.. :hi: ..
what cracks me up about that is that biggest biashes in this thread aren't blonde! :hysterical:
:hysterical: :hysterical:

anyways, moving along as HB suggested
f5dj52.jpg

I couldn't be blond if I tried! :lmao:

angelic mike
vanityfair-jacksonx-large.jpg

van4.jpg

:angel: :angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

:heart: :heart: :heart: Gorge! Effing PERFECTION!

Half-undressed crying whale might be tempting...

:ninja:*looks around doesn't see Adoar starts licking*:ninja: ignoring short hair :p

:lol: Yeah you do kinda have to ignore the short hair right? I thought the same thing... I mean in the dark you can't really see it, right? You can pretend it's nice and long and curly...

:lol: Yeah you do kinda have to ignore the short hair right? I thought the same thing... I mean in the dark you can't really see it, right? You can pretend it's nice and long and curly...

Well, you can't REALLY if you like playing with them doing other things...

But if you want to piss adoar off, you have to pretend :naughty:

Nice, long, curly.......... like this
018.jpg
MINUS the kid.......

Back