Appleheads!

i hate you.....spanking time? :wild:
SPPAAAAAAAANKING TIMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

1810a.jpg

(OMG you said something sexy again and I reacted instinctively, stop saying SEXY stuff BES!)
So how's your 70ties afro?

pssttt and watch JAG!

i just have to say, you guys are the cheesiest people alive, :lmao: i've never seen more huggies and "we are the world, we are the children" type declarations in my life :lol:

cheesy mofos, i tell ya. :p sooo syrupy sweet, you guys get a disney adventure
michael_mgm.jpg

ilymost...sometimes

i just have to say, you guys are the cheesiest people alive, :lmao: i've never seen more huggies and "we are the world, we are the children" type declarations in my life :lol:

michael_mgm.jpg

ilymost...sometimes

BES Did you just post disney???????? :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed Someone call a doctor BES is not well or OMG are you an imposter what have you done with BES!!!!

bbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BES Did you just post disney???????? :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed Someone call a doctor BES is not well or OMG are you an imposter what have you done with BES!!!!

bbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, YOU guys are the disney sweeties, my ass isn't going there, i got banned when i (inaudible) his while we (muffled) on the (inaudible) and can therefore never go back. :shifty:

i had to post it, went with the sugar rush i was feeling :lol:

lol, YOU guys are the disney sweeties, my ass isn't going there, i got banned when i (inaudible) his while we (muffled) on the (inaudible) and can therefore never go back. :shifty:

i had to post it, went with the sugar rush i was feeling :lol:

Phew you scared me for a minute pleased to see it was just a moment that has now passed and will never come back!!!

Hold on :lmao: I'll try:

:huggy: @Tom
:huggy: @Danielle
JAG ... wait, you didn't say anything to me yet!
LYMMJ yyy I'll wait till you finish multiquote
Shamz how to play grabbing a siggy ting?

Ufffff *hard work* :p

scroll up. I explain it to danielle and clara.

1810a.jpg

(OMG you said something sexy again and I reacted instinctively, stop saying SEXY stuff BES!)

pssttt and watch JAG!

omg :bugeyed I think I just threw up :tease:

Hold on :lmao: I'll try:

:huggy: @Tom
:huggy: @Danielle
JAG ... wait, you didn't say anything to me yet!
LYMMJ yyy I'll wait till you finish multiquote
Shamz how to play grabbing a siggy ting?

Ufffff *hard work* :p

Hi Lims ;)

;)

*sips her drink and watches the drama unfold* :p

hmmm...ya know what limon I think I want to settle joint custody of SC mike :lol: your siggy is too hot for my liking right now.

*looks at her own siggy*

ya know what....never mind :lol:

ilymost...sometimes

well i like Cheesy.. give me some to go with my whine n crackers kthxs :p

take one more step
lauren_large1.jpg

Gallery377small.jpg

*LICKS*

bring it..
girls-fighting-girls.jpg

michael_mgm.jpg

ilymost...sometimes

Awww. let's all sing in unison and wave lighters :lmao:

Seriously, girl, your choice of words crack me the fuck up :lol:

Group :group: for all (sorry, I had to :lol:)

Hey everyone!!! :hug:

*hugs Campari back*

what th f with the 'claiming Mike...'
shamone, be kind with me I speak french, some things I just don't get lol

Heck, I'm Norwegian, I just nod and go along with whatever I'm given as long as it's Mike :lol:

Hahaha I nice I am not the only one trying hard to understand everything that goes on here :D hahaha

Siggies that will be up for grabs:

0. (Lmfao) Random Off The Wall Siggy
1. 1984 26th Grammy Awards Siggy
2. Come Together Siggy (Everyone try to grab this) :fear:
3. Random Dangerous Siggy
4. Gold Pants Siggy
5. O2 Conference Siggy
6. Random This Is It Siggy

I am ready to grab!!!!!!!!!
2vsognc.jpg

I hope I wont miss it this time ...:doh:
2lu3pf6.jpg

This time everything goes!

1810a.jpg

pssttt and watch JAG!

:woohoo:
waits for the spanking!
MichaelJackson.gif

Spanking........... :ph34r::ph34r:
116n8td.jpg

Notice: Come Together siggy being replaced with bad tour siggy lol :fear:

if you value your existence and want to keep your QUALITY of life, i suggest you just pm me that siggy...cuz i was just thinking earlier about sending you some bad tour pics for a siggy

BES!!!!!! what the hell are you doing there with MY MAN????

mj.jpg

:blush: you caught us...i told him we had to be discreet.....thats when i taught him his LEAN technique

if you value your existence and want to keep your QUALITY of life, i suggest you just pm me that siggy...cuz i was just thinking earlier about sending you some bad tour pics for a siggy

:blush: you caught us...i told him we had to be discreet.....thats when i taught him his LEAN technique

you... you... you a TRAITOR??

:boohoo: ...... and I trusted...

Hey everyone!!! :hug:

Hahaha I nice I am not the only one trying hard to understand everything that goes on here :D hahaha

I am ready to grab!!!!!!!!!
2vsognc.jpg

I hope I wont miss it this time ...:doh:
2lu3pf6.jpg

This time everything goes!

Spanking........... :ph34r::ph34r:
116n8td.jpg

OMFG! LMAO! :lmao:

Oh hell no, ya gotta fight for it heffa! :wild:

Back