Appleheads!

Thans, so I'm a newbie on this thread.. is there a subject a rule, anything... do we get addicted to that thread? lol

rules: have a sense of humor
post sexy mike pics
stay the hell away from trying to claim any mike of 86-91 if you value your life
apparently you should try to interact with every member of the thread :lol:
maybe go read a couple of the first pages, its quite funny. just dont have a chip on your shoulder or stick in your ass and you should be fine

002.jpg

Come! Stay! Post pics if you got 'em. :ph34r:

Thanks!, For the pics, I'M at work so..uhg have to wait till I get home after making my 1h30 hour bus trip to get the food for my cat (allergic lol)

but then, when back home and comfy.. no prob!

stay the hell away from trying to claim any mike of 86-91 if you value your life

didn't get that one... uhg..?

Sham where u stay me and the HHTs are coming to visit...3 days until my bday!!! i'm getting old

girl, I live in the shitty ass caribbean. just lemme know what island and hotel you're interested in staying at. and imma swim my ass over there.

Saturday! I may not be around... save one for me just in case you play the grab a siggy game and I'm not around... :(

Well shit... *is afraid to post* Umm, I read up on the first couple pages like a good little newbie.. On that note, don't drool too long over my wet manly hotness Mike, and good night! *hugs Carine real fast, be sure to ask everyone before you claim a Mike, if you value your teeth, kneecaps or life..:lol: )

rules: have a sense of humor
post sexy mike pics
apparently you should try to interact with every member of the thread :lol:
maybe go read a couple of the first pages, its quite funny. just dont have a chip on your shoulder or stick in your ass and you should be fine

Hamster%20and%20music%20videos.%20048.jpg

Hmmm, seeing as you be all Mike, mind If I claim some Janet? Lets say... this:

janet_jackson4_jpg.jpg

This:

janet-jackson-6.png

And of course this:

janet-jackson-20070821-301258.jpg

Janetgasms then runs :ninja:

*hugs Campari back*

what th f with the 'claiming Mike...'
shamone, be kind with me I speak french, some things I just don't get lol

Heck, I'm Norwegian, I just nod and go along with whatever I'm given as long as it's Mike :lol:

Everyone here has their own segment of Mikes life, but I wont for the life of me tell you who has what right now :lol:

*hugs Campari back*

oh u foreigners ;)

um, pretty much, look but dont touch mike 86-91, MINE MINE MINE :D i've had to make some appleheads conveniently disappear when they were lusting a lil too hard for him. so just if you value existing.....i'd say stick to mike before or after 86-91. otherwise, :party: you can try to sweet talk any other era into sharing, but im a spoiled brat and think that sharing is not caring

Saturday! I may not be around... save one for me just in case you play the grab a siggy game and I'm not around... :(

lol don't worry. those heffas ain't getting yo perfb! btw, i'm bored. WHO WANTS TO PLAY THE GRAB A SIGGY GAME? I have to make the siggies right now though lol.

*hugs Campari back*

*cough* just stay away from Bad mike and you should be fine. BES is one crazy ass heffa. I'm nice, so you can touch 1995-1996. but not in certain places.

Right have just read everything was gonna do a long ass multiquote but thought its sooooooonot needed i just wanna say I LOVE ALL MY APPLES!!!!!!!! :)

UK_apples_ulla.gif

Awww! :huggy: Lol I havent read, maybe I shouldnt, seems like it... The pic made me lol coz Ulla is a Finnish female name and my teacher's name :lol:

And: Helloooo Apples! :waving:

P.S. Bes, I haven't disappeared ;)

Welcome Carine! z have a sense of humor! Stay way from the '76-82 Mike and all his "gel".... I wld hate 2 have 2 take u out or have u sleeping w/the fishes.Um i call everyone in here a heffa, hooka, or ho.... if u got afro pics of mike u can link them 2 me... lol...

Siggies that will be up for grabs:

0. (Lmfao) Random Off The Wall Siggy
1. 1984 26th Grammy Awards Siggy
2. Come Together Siggy (Everyone try to grab this) :fear:
3. Random Dangerous Siggy
4. Gold Pants Siggy
5. O2 Conference Siggy
6. Random This Is It Siggy

Welcome Carine! z have a sense of humor! Stay way from the '76-82 Mike and all his "gel".... I wld hate 2 have 2 take u out or have u sleeping w/the fishes.Um i call everyone in here a heffa, hooka, or ho.... if u got afro pics of mike u can link them 2 me... lol...

That and BES saying about the stick up your ass has just about done me ha ha ha ha!!! "i CALL EVERYONE A HEFFA, HOOKA OR HO,"

Ha ha ha ha ha Welcome i would run screaming ha ha suppose thats why you have to understand the applehead way!!!!! ILY Orie ha ha ha ha

Back