Siggies that will be up for grabs:

0. (Lmfao) Random Off The Wall Siggy
1. 1984 26th Grammy Awards Siggy
2. Come Together Siggy (Everyone try to grab this) :fear:
3. Random Dangerous Siggy
4. Gold Pants Siggy
5. O2 Conference Siggy
6. Random This Is It Siggy

Aaaaaaaaaaa how does this game work? How do u grab/claim them??

Aaaaaaaaaaa how does this game work? How do u grab/claim them??

I post the siggies, and when I say go. all you gotta do is be the first one to claim em (post saying mine! or something lol). you can claim as much as you'd like. just can't claim more than one in the same post. but since some of yall bitches are greedy hoes lol. I'm gonna water mark them first, and when you claim em. I'll post it without the water mark for you, but with your username on it. understand?

I'm making the siggies right now though.

I post the siggies, and when I say go. all you gotta do is be the first one to claim em (post saying mine! or something lol). you can claim as much as you'd like. just can't claim more than one in the same post. but since some of yall bitches are greedy hoes lol. I'm gonna water mark them first, and when you claim em. I'll post it without the water mark for you, but with your username on it. understand?

I'm making the siggies right now though.

Ahhh okay I think I got it! Thankies! :D *excited* :bounce:

Hi JAG my lovely!!! U ok??? xx

Callie :) :) :) :) :) I c u sweet!!! xxxx

yes im great:)

Siggies that will be up for grabs:

0. (Lmfao) Random Off The Wall Siggy
1. 1984 26th Grammy Awards Siggy
2. Come Together Siggy (Everyone try to grab this) :fear:
3. Random Dangerous Siggy
4. Gold Pants Siggy
5. O2 Conference Siggy
6. Random This Is It Siggy

no fair... i cant see them while at work.. please save the dangerous one for me :weeping:

OMFG I cant contain my excitement!!!!!!!!

Oh and Shamz i am in no way trying to bribe or have any influance on your decision but this man told me to tell you i should have this is it and 02 siggys!!! I am just playing messenger!!

ffd3f7727a502f3a8701b088.jpg

OMFG I cant contain my excitement!!!!!!!!

Oh and Shamz i am in no way trying to bribe or have any influance on your decision but this man told me to tell you i should have this is it and 02 siggys!!! I am just playing messenger!!

ffd3f7727a502f3a8701b088.jpg

OMFG! Sexyyy! *must stop staring and make siggies*

and i wil keep trying to steal the gel... :giggle: one day i will succeed!!!

ok guys can we seriously move beyond all of this? pleaseeeeeeeeeee

yes some get along better with others, thats part of life period. why is this thread been going down this path the past few days? we all love each other and have tried to be there for each other since this terrbile thing brought us all together.. i said it the other day i will say it again.. we are a big dysfunctional family, and i :heart:each and every one of u, each in different ways but i do.. please dont let the negativiy continue. lets be happy and enjoy Mikkey goodness and laughter.

Aww @ big dysfunctional family! We really are! :lol: I agree, and fine with me. :)

If you mean that in a bad way Clara, read back a few pages at our conversation...

Ok, I see, whatever lol. :D Want some Janet? ;)

*comes in afraid*

HI EVERYONE!
I guess I am in the group that didn't get out of my way to interact with every single one if I was keeping my ass entertained by the particular conversation. I guess you have a point, to certain extend, even though it is natural that people will click more or less with others. I'll try more.
Do ya all hate me?

*comes in afraid*

HI EVERYONE!
I guess I am in the group that didn't get out of my way to interact with every single one if I was keeping my ass entertained by the particular conversation. I'll try more. Do ya all hate me?

Welcome back!

And nooooo! :D :hug:

@HB, look @ page 4 of him being woken up by the camera guy... oh sooo sexy......

The funny part is that I don't have the book in front of me (it's at home) but I know exactly the pic you're talking about! Ohhhhh to have been there watching him sleep... :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I need to get this book!!!!!!

Meeeeeee tooooooooooo!!!!!!! The pic mentioned above sounds so yummy :wub:

soooo buying that book!!!!!! :clapping: god, why haven't i ordered it already? why did i spend so much getting my hair braided, i should have been buying mikey perf bf wank off material instead :weeping: where are my priorities????????

:lmao: @ wank off material! :hysterical:

and i wil keep trying to steal the gel... :giggle: one day i will succeed!!!

Girl, you sound like the damn Trix rabbit :lol: And even after decades of trying, he still hasn't gotten that damn cereal, so you may not do much better. Silly JAG, gel is for Orie :D

Right have just read everything was gonna do a long ass multiquote but thought its sooooooonot needed i just wanna say I LOVE ALL MY APPLES!!!!!!!! :)

UK_apples_ulla.gif

We love you too, Danielle :huggy:

group hug :group:

Right back at ya Jageather :huggy:

*comes in afraid*

HI EVERYONE!
I guess I am in the group that didn't get out of my way to interact with every single one if I was keeping my ass entertained by the particular conversation. I guess you have a point, to certain extend, even though it is natural that people will click more or less with others. I'll try more.
Do ya all hate me?

i hate you.....spanking time? :wild:

*comes in afraid*

HI EVERYONE!
Do ya all hate me?

hell no girl.. who else is gonna keep hoes like me from trying to steal Bad era, SC and Bow Mikkies...

*looks around to see if anyone is watching*
*creeps closer to CT mikka*
:shifty: :shifty:

Back