Appleheads!

i click w/everyone... but every now and then gotta bop jag on da head when i see her trying to steal my gel... loli luv u all but not as much as i luv the pic of mike just waking up lol.... i when i get a chance i gotta scan the pic for you all 2 see...

i click w/everyone... but every now and then gotta bop jag on da head when i see her trying to steal my gel... loli luv u all but not as much as i luv the pic of mike just waking up lol.... i when i get a chance i gotta scan the pic for you all 2 see...

Gurl! I don't know if I want you to give them all that epicness! They just have to get the dang book like we did! Shooooooo!!!!! All that fine-ness needs to be contained w/in the pages, not all out there in the open for everyone to see... he's so hot the pic might burst into flames and take the entire thread with it !!

(Gurl did you see th pic of him in his tight jeans and the Nike t-shirt!!! I DIIIIIIEEDDD!!!!!) UUUGGGHHHH!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

i don't usually specifically say HI to anyone....i generally just get to POSTING....it kills me when there's a whole page of nothing but "hi, hello, hows it going? going fine, oh yeah, me too, doing good, sleep well? yup, haha, me too" womp womp, get to the posting! :lol:

orie, THIS right here is my fave mike just woke up pic:
GoodMorning.jpg

i swooned with that pic, its like he's peeking in, seeing if you slept well, bout to bring breakfast in bed....be still my racing heart!

I usually just sneak into the thread... post a bit then sneak out.. I try to say hello to everyone, especially if you give me a shout-out while I'm here but sometimes I just miss posts, since I'm here when I really shouldn't be (like when I'm at work), and miss posts sometimes. I hardly ever read back anymore like I used to do because it takes up too much time.

I honestly don't intentionally exclude anyone! If you gave me a shout and I didn't respond feel free to hit me over the head (preferably with a really sexy pic of my perf) and I'll respond! :lol:

Woot wooooot!

73cklj.jpg

Well i am guessing i am in this clique because myas said that everyone apart from me lims and callie understand what she means and says i dont see why people cant be honest i stand hear now and say if anyone has a problem with me or feels i have been rude by ignoring them or only talking to certain people at least have the balls to tell me!!!

Danielle. I didn't say anything even implying you were in this "clique". There is more than one clique anyway.

lol don't worry orie. you ARE in a clique, but that's just because some people mix better with others lol, but I've noticed you speak to and at least acknowledge everyone. and you try your hardest to include everyone in your stupid ass stories. :lmao: ily

i don't usually specifically say HI to anyone....i generally just get to POSTING....it kills me when there's a whole page of nothing but "hi, hello, hows it going? going fine, oh yeah, me too, doing good, sleep well? yup, haha, me too" womp womp, get to the posting! :lol:

orie, THIS right here is my fave mike just woke up pic:
GoodMorning.jpg

i swooned with that pic, its like he's peeking in, seeing if you slept well, bout to bring breakfast in bed....be still my racing heart!

well, it ain't necessarily just saying "hi". I really don't give a fuck or not if you guys say hi or not, but at least acknowledge everyone. It's like, this is a public forum and sometimes, some people only speak to/reply to a certain group of people in the thread and don't even say a word to the others, as though they're invisible. and it ain't like ya didn't see them :smilerolleyes: If ya wanna talk to a certain person, well take it to PM I think. This thread isn't for one or two people, it's for everyone to interact with each other. Not just for two people to speak and ignore everyone else's posts. there's email and MSN for that. it's always like everyone is having their own convos in different corners of a room.

HB u r right, the golden rule is to never show other horny women you man, cuz the HOs wiill try and get him. Plus this book is sooo my EPIC era, HB respects that and doesn't cross that line, cuz I don't disrespect her and her Perf BF...So if any ofu hooaz get the book plz respect my luv for him during this time... lol... @BES, the pic me and HB are talking about is even better than that pic u posted... He has that "Orie wore my ass out during sex so I had to take a nap and was having an EPIC dream about what we we are going to do lata on "look. Can we chill on the drama that is what the Gen forum is for, we are about the horniness in here...

I usually just sneak into the thread... post a bit then sneak out.. I try to say hello to everyone, especially if you give me a shout-out while I'm here but sometimes I just miss posts, since I'm here when I really shouldn't be (like when I'm at work), and miss posts sometimes. I hardly ever read back anymore like I used to do because it takes up too much time.

I honestly don't intentionally exclude anyone! If you gave me a shout and I didn't respond feel free to hit me over the head (preferably with a really sexy pic of my perf) and I'll respond! :lol:

Woot wooooot!

Well sometimes it seems like some people come into the thread and only read/look for certain people's posts. which I think is really rude.

well, it ain't necessarily just saying "hi". I really don't give a fuck or not if you guys say hi or not, but at least acknowledge everyone. It's like, this is a public forum and sometimes, some people only speak to/reply to a certain group of people in the thread and don't even say a word to the others, as though they're invisible. and it ain't like ya didn't see them :smilerolleyes: If ya wanna talk to a certain person, well take it to PM I think. This thread isn't for one or two people, it's for everyone to interact with each other. Not just for two people to speak and ignore everyone else's posts. there's email and MSN for that. it's always like everyone is having their own convos in different corners of a room.

shammy poo, you my baby doll from way back, but that's just a lil too "we are the world" for me. if someone says something that i find interesting then I talk to them about it, if someone tries to look a lil too hard at bad era they get cut just like everyone else, but as far as going out of my way to make sure to speak to everyone who ever posts in here, not going to happen.

some people want to talk about the fluffy disney side of mike and life, fine, let them, i won't join. some want to talk about the sexy ripped shirt crotch rubbing side to mike, and my ass will be there front and center. some want to talk about young mike some want to talk about old mike, some want to talk about food, some want to talk about school, some want to talk about work and hubbies and whatever else. not everyone wants to talk about the same thing and they should interact with each other talking about those things that interest them. its just not going to happen that every person can or wants to participate in every type of convo brought up here. and that's the spice of life

HB u r right, the golden rule is to never show other horny women you man, cuz the HOs wiill try and get him. Plus this book is sooo my EPIC era, HB respects that and doesn't cross that line, cuz I don't disrespect her and her Perf BF...So if any ofu hooaz get the book plz respect my luv for him during this time... lol... @BES, the pic me and HB are talking about is even better than that pic u posted... He has that "Orie wore my ass out during sex so I had to take a nap and was having an EPIC dream about what we we are going to do lata on "look. Can we chill on the drama that is what the Gen forum is for, we are about the horniness in here...

soooo buying that book!!!!!! :clapping: god, why haven't i ordered it already? why did i spend so much getting my hair braided, i should have been buying mikey perf bf wank off material instead :weeping: where are my priorities????????

say whaa?
:bugeyed

OH HELL NO BES! PRISON OR BRASIL? :chichi:

:weeping: she is on crack, CRACK!!!!! she is trying to slander my good name, do NOT listen to that whore....she is only out on a smear campaign....let me ask you this sham, is tdcau during the years 86-91? have i ever ventured off that path??? do NOT listen to her

lol@sham, I do my best to include all... i'm inclusive.... i try to give everyone a laugh w/my stories... it keeps my mind off of june 25th and keeps me busy @work in the wee hrs of the a.m.....i@HB, did u see the abs on Jackie? that boy lookin' mighty right....I want that rhinestone hat soooo bad... I wonder if Mrs. Jackson wld give it to me?hugs 2 mwb, u will be alright.. i luv ya...HI SHAM incase I didn't speak earlier...lol

and i wil keep trying to steal the gel... :giggle: one day i will succeed!!!

ok guys can we seriously move beyond all of this? pleaseeeeeeeeeee

yes some get along better with others, thats part of life period. why is this thread been going down this path the past few days? we all love each other and have tried to be there for each other since this terrbile thing brought us all together.. i said it the other day i will say it again.. we are a big dysfunctional family, and i :heart:each and every one of u, each in different ways but i do.. please dont let the negativiy continue. lets be happy and enjoy Mikkey goodness and laughter.

shammy poo,

Shammy poo??? :lol:

soooo buying that book!!!!!! :clapping: god, why haven't i ordered it already? why did i spend so much getting my hair braided, i should have been buying mikey perf bf wank off material instead :weeping: where are my priorities????????

Wank off elsewhere! He is MINE.

:weeping: she is on crack, CRACK!!!!! she is trying to slander my good name, do NOT listen to that whore....she is only out on a smear campaign....let me ask you this sham, is tdcau during the years 86-91? have i ever ventured off that path??? do NOT listen to her

**whistles**

All I wanna say is that....... :ninja:

lol@sham, I do my best to include all... i'm inclusive.... i try to give everyone a laugh w/my stories... it keeps my mind off of june 25th and keeps me busy @work in the wee hrs of the a.m.....i@HB, did u see the abs on Jackie? that boy lookin' mighty right....I want that rhinestone hat soooo bad... I wonder if Mrs. Jackson wld give it to me?hugs 2 mwb, u will be alright.. i luv ya...HI SHAM incase I didn't speak earlier...lol

Gurl I hardly saw a Jackie in there... my eyes were transfixed on some Mikey Early 80s goodness... and a little Marlon thrown in for good measure.. I'll be looking through it tonight. It's my new Vanity Fair... :wub:

How could I ever ignore you Shamz... aka Shammy Poo... you have allowed me to see my perf every time I post. :heart:

shammy poo, you my baby doll from way back, but that's just a lil too "we are the world" for me. if someone says something that i find interesting then I talk to them about it, if someone tries to look a lil too hard at bad era they get cut just like everyone else, but as far as going out of my way to make sure to speak to everyone who ever posts in here, not going to happen.

some people want to talk about the fluffy disney side of mike and life, fine, let them, i won't join. some want to talk about the sexy ripped shirt crotch rubbing side to mike, and my ass will be there front and center. some want to talk about young mike some want to talk about old mike, some want to talk about food, some want to talk about school, some want to talk about work and hubbies and whatever else. not everyone wants to talk about the same thing and they should interact with each other talking about those things that interest them. its just not going to happen that every person can or wants to participate in every type of convo brought up here. and that's the spice of life

first of all, *dead* at "shammy poo" and "we are the world" :hysterical:

but yea, I understand what you're saying and I sorta agree with some of it. but there could be 12 people in the thread and someone could say something and about 10 people could quote them and be like "Lmfao!! :lmao:" and the 2 other people would just be having a random ass convo by themselves, and not say anything at all to anyone else. either you're just ignoring him/her or you have a fucked up sense of humor. and they can't say they didn't see it either ya hoe, cause it's been quoted like 15 fucking times. And yea, some people would wanna talk about different things at different times, but there are some people who I've only ever seen speak to certain people once, and then ignore all their posts for weeks. and some people only speak to certain people, no matter what anyone else says.

**whistles**

Gurl I hardly saw a Jackie in there... my eyes were transfixed on some Mikey Early 80s goodness... and a little Marlon thrown in for good measure.. I'll be looking through it tonight. It's my new Vanity Fair... :wub:
lol, u know hair is on my mind, so shammy poo fit right then ;)

and you bean flicking whore, i'll wank off to that all i want since you stickied up your copy of vanity fair to MY 89 mike...uh huh, that's right :eviltongue:

and i hate you for the record :lmao: i really do, i'm sending some assassin ninjas your way :assassin:

*cough* :fear:

I always thought other wise, but I'm having second thoughts :ph34r: never thought I'd see this day :fear:

HI ORIE. :lol:
hmmm, what is this delicious sounding book I'm hearing off :fear:

**whistles**

DEAD @ WANK!! :bugeyed

and girl. I know. Shammy poo? :lmao:

and this whistling... BES I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! :chichi:

How could I ever ignore you Shamz... aka Shammy Poo... you have allowed me to see my perf every time I post. :heart:

*cough* and you'll see a lot more on saturday :fear:

Hi Ya'll... just tought I'd say hi since I have no idea what's this thread for, lol but it has so many pages !

hello! :D

Back