Appleheads!

HB...

257khts.jpg

:clapping::wild:
THOSE DANCE MOVES ARE .... I am spechless... hahahaha just too funny!

Hello HHTs! I am so glad Jag, Bes, Limon, 8701, and others like the "Record Store" brawl...lol... Um Bes we just won't talk about what u were doing w/Mike's fingers.lol... Bnd needs to see about that restrain order put out against her....Just got my book about MJ... Will be scanning the pics soon! The pics are EPIC cuz they are all during my era... Many are from the Triumph Tour...

u got yours too!!!??? I freaking ADORE that book! OMG! I've been giving the gurls a sneek peek and posted some pics! He is sooo magically delicious in that book! Squeeeee!!

No one can blame you for having goldgoodnes all over!!!!!!!!:wild::clapping:

2nh4091.jpg

Is only wrong if you dont!!!!

GO ZOMBIE POWA GURL!!!!
2lmwfty.jpg
soo4na.gif

Tis totally a crime if you don't! I'm going to come back and all my posters will be gone. :lol:

I really wish I could nap but it's too damn loud with all this hammering and such. *whinewhinewhine*
002.jpg

*snuggles into coat with* :girl_teddy:

I wish there were more Scream gifs... Anyone? *nudgenudge* :D

soo4na.gif

Tis totally a crime if you don't! I'm going to come back and all my posters will be gone. :lol:

I really wish I could nap but it's too damn loud with all this hammering and such. *whinewhinewhine*
002.jpg

*snuggles into coat with* :girl_teddy:

I wish there were more Scream gifs... Anyone? *nudgenudge* :D

Everything for the zombie girl team!!!

24lngnd.jpg

2nav8sl.jpg

2s7yybs.jpg

245ztsk.jpg

u got yours too!!!??? I freaking ADORE that book! OMG! I've been giving the gurls a sneek peek and posted some pics! He is sooo magically delicious in that book! Squeeeee!!

What book??!!! I want!!! :angel::angel:

OMG SO CUTE! :wub::wub:
It's always time for Michaeling! :lol:

I know!!! Michael 24/7 ...now I can say "is Bad o'clock pm":ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
But only I am as crazy to understand hahaha:mello:

@HB, look @ page 4 of him being woken up by the camera guy... oh sooo sexy......

The funny part is that I don't have the book in front of me (it's at home) but I know exactly the pic you're talking about! Ohhhhh to have been there watching him sleep... :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Hello HHTs! I am so glad Jag, Bes, Limon, 8701, and others like the "Record Store" brawl...lol... Um Bes we just won't talk about what u were doing w/Mike's fingers.lol... Bnd needs to see about that restrain order put out against her....Just got my book about MJ... Will be scanning the pics soon! The pics are EPIC cuz they are all during my era... Many are from the Triumph Tour...

i loved it cept where i farted :lmao:

Wow!!!!!

Evening Apples! xxx

:hug: hiya hun...

Is the "Before he was king" book? Before I go I have to know... :)

yes. im getting that tomorrow!! i cant wait!

woooow im not even goin to comment on the craziness that exploded in this thread, onto the happy......

lately, my comp's been screwing up and sometimes it only loads half an image then stops - look where it stopped

23kfeck.jpg

:weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

lol the universe is telling you ITS NOT MEANT TO BE!!!!! :lol:
stick with your crying whales
whale-tears.jpg

Awwwww poor baby hes trying so hard :boohoo:

@HB, look @ page 4 of him being woken up by the camera guy... oh sooo sexy......
AAAHHHH!!!!!
I NEED TO GET THIS BOOK! :bugeyed:bugeyed

:mello: wow....
wtf happened here? I knew this stupid "cliques" shit would cause drama sometime :smilerolleyes:

who has this CLIQUE that keeps getting mentioned? its been said like 15 times, but no one is in any clique. everyone interacts with everyone else. one newbie got told to kick rocks with the bs and suddenly everyone is pulling a "beat it" size gang fight?

83_03_09_beat_it_04.jpg

who has this CLIQUE that keeps getting mentioned? its been said like 15 times, but no one is in any clique. everyone interacts with everyone else. one newbie got told to kick rocks with the bs and suddenly everyone is pulling a "beat it" size gang fight?

83_03_09_beat_it_04.jpg

I think it's pretty obvious that there are cliques. I could sit here and pinpoint them all, but I don't wanna start anymore shit :smilerolleyes:

I think it's pretty obvious that there are cliques. I could sit here and pinpoint them all, but I don't wanna start anymore shit :smilerolleyes:

well, ya'll who have msn chat all the time, lims and i have our tag team games, some people talk to some people more because personalities click better, but that's human nature (whyy whyyy, tell em)

there's so many ages and personalities across this thread, its not surprising that some people "click" better with others, but some whole huge clique ordeal, i dunno

well, ya'll who have msn chat all the time, lims and i have our tag team games, some people talk to some people more because personalities click better, but that's human nature (whyy whyyy, tell em)

there's so many ages and personalities across this thread, its not surprising that some people "click" better with others, but some whole huge clique ordeal, i dunno

well, yea. But when we get on Appleheads, we acknowledge and and say hi to everyone. some people (and I ain't calling any names) only talk to/reply to/say hi to certain people, and ignore others. hence, "clique". I for one personally speak to everyone. maybe some more than others, but I don't ignore or hate anyone. -_-

well, yea. But when we get on Appleheads, we acknowledge and and say hi to everyone. some people (and I ain't calling any names) only talk to/reply to/say hi to certain people, and ignore others. hence, "clique". I for one personally speak to everyone. maybe some more than others, but I don't ignore or hate anyone. -_-

Yah, whenever im about I just say 'hi' instead of naming people. I dont always reply to each welcome but I think thats just the way I am.

But I personally havent noticed anyone actually ignoring anyone else... then again im not usually online American time. and also agree with the age thing..

Well i am guessing i am in this clique because myas said that everyone apart from me lims and callie understand what she means and says i dont see why people cant be honest i stand hear now and say if anyone has a problem with me or feels i have been rude by ignoring them or only talking to certain people at least have the balls to tell me!!!

Back