Appleheads!

LMAO in that song little quizzzz I got Beat It. Pleeeaasssee just look at this:

You Are "Beat It"

You are tough and street smart. You won't let anyone try to push you around, and you're prepared to defend what's yours.
You've worked hard for what you have, and you have no tolerance for those who are jealous of your success.

You are fearless... you've had to be in order to survive in life. You understand power well.
While you try to do the right thing in life, you know the world doesn't work that way. It's all about who has the most strength.

I HAVE A SENSITIVE SIDE TOO I REALLY DOOOOOOO :boohoo:I. WILL. CRAI.

:rofl: "You've worked hard for what you have = you proved to BES that you love Smooth Criminal to death and beyond" :rofl:

bwahahaha, love it! you did work hard for what you have, but now you are the only one who legally free and clear has anyone from bad era, so i must say kudos :clapping: u deserve some props ;)

i got the way you make me feel as my answer

Ha ha i am man in the mirror to!!!

You Are "Man in the Mirror"

You are sensitive and thoughtful. You're the type of person who's always trying to better him or herself.
You believe that we change the world one person at a time. If you are the best you can be, the world is a little better for it.

You reflect often on your actions and how you treat other people. Being kind to others is what makes you feel good.
You're not perfect, and you tend to be hard on yourself because of it. You tend to feel guilty about every little thing you do wrong.

HEY YOU YO NASTY HO DID YOU READ WHAT I JUST POSTED ABOUT MYSELF?
IF I BELIEVED ONE WORD YOU SAY I'D SAY: fear for your life!!!

But as I know not to believe you, I will just put on IGNORE LIGHTS
on your post and continue to be MY DAMN SMOOTH SLEEKY SELF.

*he slept WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *

i said we were perfecting the move FOR YOU :eviltongue:

i said we were perfecting the move FOR YOU :eviltongue:

He got that move damn perfect a year ago, so I have no idea what you could have been perfecting!!!

ily BES anyway whatever.
The last time we perfected everything for everyone :lmao: I liked the swinging party...
Hey PARTNER lets get him and us on the SWINGGGGG today OKAAAY???? little swing, handcuffs, him and us :naughty:

post the description of twymmf!

MJ-HOT.gif

Just putting this hear for me and JAG purely to show we are man in the mirror and because well it would be rude not to have an excuse to post this!! Not looking or touching am totally squeecummin though ha ha!!!

Ha ha i am man in the mirror to!!!

You Are "Man in the Mirror"

You are sensitive and thoughtful. You're the type of person who's always trying to better him or herself.
You believe that we change the world one person at a time. If you are the best you can be, the world is a little better for it.

You reflect often on your actions and how you treat other people. Being kind to others is what makes you feel good.
You're not perfect, and you tend to be hard on yourself because of it. You tend to feel guilty about every little thing you do wrong.

I'd say this is just ONE SIDE of Danielle.
It doesn't cover all the GANGSTA GENES!!! :cheers:

He got that move damn perfect a year ago, so I have no idea what you could have been perfecting!!!

ily BES anyway whatever.
The last time we perfected everything for everyone :lmao: I liked the swinging party...
Hey PARTNER lets get him and us on the SWINGGGGG today OKAAAY???? little swing, handcuffs, him and us :naughty:

post the description of twymmf!

i went looking for that thread, so i could do poll again and get twymmf description but i cant find it and didn't save :(

MJ-HOT.gif

Just putting this hear for me and JAG purely to show we are man in the mirror and because well it would be rude not to have an excuse to post this!! Not looking or touching am totally squeecummin though ha ha!!!
:ninja: :assassin: you toeing the line

found it!

You Are "The Way You Make Me Feel"
You are hopeful and romantic. You're always falling for someone, and you cant help but tell the world about your latest infatuation.
You are the type of person who is easily inspired by love. You have a lot of muses.

Even if a relationship doesn't pan out, you don't mind too much. You're much more in love with falling in love than being in love.
And while you may be able to commit, it doesn't keep you from looking. Someone is always turning your head.

that definitely used to describe me.....i love the whole idea of love and im a hopeless romantic...but yeah, not so sure about it in this world of losers :lol:

Re: appleheads!

girl I got lost *hiccup* lmaoo, y'all's gifs threw me off then I started reading something else, then something caught my attention on the telly, lawd I'm all over the place....but I'm back!

So um, I'm assuming it's all "wimmenz" up in here

And this... PAGE 3 IS CRACKING ME UP!!! :lmao: :punk: even back there it's full of personality! (and vodka)

found it!

You are hopeful and romantic. You're always falling for someone, and you can help but tell the world about your latest infatuation.
You are the type of person who is easily inspired by love. You have a lot of muses.

Even if a relationship doesn't pan out, you don't mind too much. You're much more in love with falling in love than being in love.
And while you may be able to commit, it doesn't keep you from looking. Someone is always turning your head.

hehe I would say the 2nd part is much more BES than the first!!!

unless you know my boo better...
:heart:
But where is ALL ABOUT THE FIESTY SEXY QUEEEN?

found it!

You are hopeful and romantic. You're always falling for someone, and you can help but tell the world about your latest infatuation.

Ha ha BES that is so funny! "Someone is always turning your head"

Yeah someone in pvc with buckles!!!! :yes::yes:

lims, you swinger you, we def have to incorporate that again!

2N-1954+2N-1897[1].jpg
you are quite acrobatic, kudos my love. it was amusing ;)

especially when we only had this groovy light on, it made it so surreal, right?
discolight.jpg

we will be playing with this stud tonite:
5t4d7f89sf1.jpg

:fear: don't tell orie, only borrowing....he's perfect for our disco love swing party tho!

i'll bring that cool egyptian incense i got last time that he liked
incense.jpg

and we'll make it real 70s like, groovy hot mama. you do ya hair like farrah and i'll get my soul sister fro on, k?
PamGrier.png

farrah-fawcett.jpg

Re: appleheads!

hehe I would say the 2nd part is much more BES than the first!!!

unless you know my boo better...
:heart:
But where is ALL ABOUT THE FIESTY SEXY QUEEEN?

lol, i know..they had nothing about sexy in the questions. "what do you like most about him" where's epic peen or his thighs in pvc??? how is that not an answer?

Ha ha BES that is so funny! "Someone is always turning your head"

Yeah someone in pvc with buckles!!!! :yes::yes:
:lol: u know it babe.....good lord, i need to go watch bad and come together again :heat:

AHHH and this... I remember this :boohoo: damn I got NOSTALGIC!
London were you at.... snif snif snif snif snif! :weeping:

OK I finish spamming here with past! :D

i did that the other day, read the beginning...we were all so epic and funny! i remembered why this thread grew 100 pages in 3 days, it was so fun....i miss london too :cry: but it's been fun lately too :D

lims, you swinger you, we def have to incorporate that again!

2N-1954+2N-1897%5B1%5D.jpg
you are quite acrobatic, kudos my love. it was amusing ;)

especially when we only had this groovy light on, it made it so surreal, right?
discolight.jpg

we will be playing with this stud tonite:
5t4d7f89sf1.jpg

:fear: don't tell orie, only borrowing....he's perfect for our disco love swing party tho!

i'll bring that cool egyptian incense i got last time that he liked
incense.jpg

and we'll make it real 70s like, groovy hot mama. you do ya hair like farrah and i'll get my soul sister fro on, k?
PamGrier.png

farrah-fawcett.jpg

70s approved *goes to check what's hiding in her mum's wardrobe*

swinging with glitter approved *checks if it holds on strongly we want no bruises on his yummy nutty parts* :lmao:

icense approved, I loved it the last time

Let me also bring this:
70s_music_explosion.jpg
350__1_350907.jpg
:lmao:

We need a rythm to swing and some good inspiration with REALLY CHEESY BANTER!
we won't play his music bless his soul it's amazing he lets us bring him into the swinging party, shy kid!

Last edited:
*Orie, BES, HB,and Limon talking about MJ while in the record store*
O: I would've loved to have braided his Afro, and then got a "lil gel" from him just to help my hair stay down. He looks like he has EXTRA-Strength gel.
B: Damn do u know what I wouldve done to MJ had he let me go backstage with him on the BAD tour... I think I would've drain him of all body fluids, but first we would've done some role playing, I would've been DD...
H: I still don't get the whole Brooke Shields thing, I mean she wasn't puttin' out... My perfect bf would never have to beg, hell if his nuts itched I would beat him to the punch and scratched for him.
L: Well since he wants to be a SC, I would bring some handcuffs, no way I am letting him get away.. He can beat up my "lil Annie" all he wants... I just want to hear him talk to it and say "Annie are you OK"..
MJ :*in disguise* wow I wonder what this guy would say if he heard you all talk like that?
O: Hell I would be a little shame but it wouldn't stop me from dropping to my knees and ask to test out his "lil moonwalker" see if they still got the same rhythm.
B: I would be all over him like those vinyl pants in CT
H: I would snatch him up and run
L: I would get naked and do him right in the store..
MJ: Oh ok, well good luck with that.. *turns to walk away and his mustache falls off* :bugeyed OH SHIT
Orie, BES,HB, and Limon all tackle each other to get to him... Limon bites the security guards, Bes takes out her razor, HB and Orie continue to rip off MJ's clothes. Then out of no where JAG tries to steal his gel, and Orie comes over to hit JAG with a Paul Anka greatest hits collection that's in the $.99 bin.. MYAS/Adore/Sham/Herstory come thru the door and Limon charges at them, Adore gets away but 8701 springs up from behind the counter and pounces on Adore, begins to pull her hair.. Bnd/Hachi come from the back of the store eating a Kielbasa sandwich, but then sees the real Kielbasa and dives on top of MJ.. HB/Orie along with Clara have attacked Bnd/Hachi. Calla has Sham in a headlock but then Serenity walk in from the local bar, she was gonna jump in but she has to finish her drink first. LYM then tries to hijack MJ's SUV so that she can have it ready for when she get him out of the store. Bruce/Tom come in cuz they thought Janet was on her way, but then went across the street to Hooters to look at T&A. Jag farts and about kills MYAS, but we all know MYAS get the bubble guts real easy, so she ate some cheese and let Jag have it right back.. That put jag out of commission, but not for long... Bes calls the cops to try to have everyone but her and MJ put in jail.. MWB has now arrived and jumps on top of the pile and then tries to squeeze herself down to the bottom of the pile.. The whole time MJ is screaming. Now after 5hrs of fighting. Serenity finally sobered up just a little and began pulling ppl off of MJ... 8701/Clara are sucking his toes, Jag is pinching his ass, MWB/Herstory are massaging his thighs, MYAS/Sham are playing with his meatballs, Orie is collecting "GEL", HB is checking his tonsils, Adore/LYM are on his nipples screaming "Tune in to Tokyo", BES is doing something with his fingers but we won't even talk about that, Limon is all in his ear asking if she can wear his SC outfit to bed. Calla putting his clothes in her purse, Bnd is trying to figure out how she is going to elude the cops cuz she already got a restraining order put on her from when she jump the fence at NL. Haci is wondering if she had enuf time to go to her car, get her gun, take us all out, grab MJ and drive away b4 the cops come...

(blank spaces are in white so highlight to see)
:D

:lmao: Orie!

I'm keeping it real close!! :yes:

I'm gonna take my oldest boy with me to se it. He's 6 so I'm a little scared he'll think it's boring and start to act up... That's why mama's gonna bring popcorn and candy! No chance he's gonna ruin my night :lol: If he does, he'll never get to see RTT again, and he loves that video!

Good luck with that, my friend :lol:

Hey everybody!!!

You Are "Thriller"
You are flamboyant and energetic. You love to be a little dramatic... you think it's fun to act out.
You are a natural actor and storyteller. You can't help but ham it up for people, and you love to work a room.
You love to feel every emotion, and you especially like to feel a little scared.
Halloween is your favorite day of the year. When else do you get to dress up and act as wildly as you want... and get scared?

I love this hahaha!
How is everybody?? :cheers:

33ehikj.jpg

2py52mt.jpg

*Orie, BES, HB,and Limon talking about MJ while in the record store*
O: I would've loved to have braided his Afro, and then got a "lil gel" from him just to help my hair stay down. He looks like he has EXTRA-Strength gel.
B: Damn do u know what I wouldve done to MJ had he let me go backstage with him on the BAD tour... I think I would've drain him of all body fluids, but first we would've done some role playing, I would've been DD...
H: I still don't get the whole Brooke Shields thing, I mean she wasn't puttin' out... My perfect bf would never have to beg, hell if his nuts itched I would beat him to the punch and scratched for him.
L: Well since he wants to be a SC, I would bring some handcuffs, no way I am letting him get away.. He can beat up my "lil Annie" all he wants... I just want to hear him talk to it and say "Annie are you OK"..
MJ :*in disguise* wow I wonder what this guy would say if he heard you all talk like that?
O: Hell I would be a little shame but it wouldn't stop me from dropping to my knees and ask to test out his "lil moonwalker" see if they still got the same rhythm.
B: I would be all over him like those vinyl pants in CT
H: I would snatch him up and run
L: I would get naked and do him right in the store..
MJ: Oh ok, well good luck with that.. *turns to walk away and his mustache falls off* :bugeyed OH SHIT
Orie, BES,HB, and Limon all tackle each other to get to him... Limon bites the security guards, Bes takes out her razor, HB and Orie continue to rip off MJ's clothes. Then out of no where JAG tries to steal his gel, and Orie comes over to hit JAG with a Paul Anka greatest hits collection that's in the $.99 bin.. MYAS/Adore/Sham/Herstory come thru the door and Limon charges at them, Adore gets away but 8701 springs up from behind the counter and pounces on Adore, begins to pull her hair.. Bnd/Hachi come from the back of the store eating a Kielbasa sandwich, but then sees the real Kielbasa and dives on top of MJ.. HB/Orie along with Clara have attacked Bnd/Hachi. Calla has Sham in a headlock but then Serenity walk in from the local bar, she was gonna jump in but she has to finish her drink first. LYM then tries to hijack MJ's SUV so that she can have it ready for when she get him out of the store. Bruce/Tom come in cuz they thought Janet was on her way, but then went across the street to Hooters to look at T&A. Jag farts and about kills MYAS, but we all know MYAS get the bubble guts real easy, so she ate some cheese and let Jag have it right back.. That put jag out of commission, but not for long... Bes calls the cops to try to have everyone but her and MJ put in jail.. MWB has now arrived and jumps on top of the pile and then tries to squeeze herself down to the bottom of the pile.. The whole time MJ is screaming. Now after 5hrs of fighting. Serenity finally sobered up just a little and began pulling ppl off of MJ... 8701/Clara are sucking his toes, Jag is pinching his ass, MWB/Herstory are massaging his thighs, MYAS/Sham are playing with his meatballs, Orie is collecting "GEL", HB is checking his tonsils, Adore/LYM are on his nipples screaming "Tune in to Tokyo", BES is doing something with his fingers but we won't even talk about that, Limon is all in his ear asking if she can wear his SC outfit to bed. Calla putting his clothes in her purse, Bnd is trying to figure out how she is going to elude the cops cuz she already got a restraining order put on her from when she jump the fence at NL. Haci is wondering if she had enuf time to go to her car, get her gun, take us all out, grab MJ and drive away b4 the cops come...

(blank spaces are in white so highlight to see)
:D
D.E.A.D!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I just had to pop in and quote that cause its amazing!!!! ILY ORIE!!!!
im going out ill be back laterish :waving:

Ok, so you can call me to the carpet for doing that, but then go post??
Double standards much................

? MYAS I asked you why you went to post there when we were discussing advertising this thread outside.
Then more ppl posted and I thought: okay, if it's bumped it is better to say out loud that it is about FUN in here.
I didn't go bump it in a first place.
You know the idea of choosing smaller damage?

How about we take it to pm instead of here?

Back