Appleheads!

Awww. let's all sing in unison and wave lighters :lmao:

Seriously, girl, your choice of words crack me the fuck up :lol:

Group :group: for all (sorry, I had to :lol:)

:lol: :huggy: :friends: :huggy: :hug:

we are the worllllllld
we are the childrennnnn
we are the ones to make a brighter dayyyy
2qjkozqjpg.gif

we are the worllllllld
we are the childrennnnn
2qjkozqjpg.gif

:boohoo:

YES EXACTLY This is how see you today :evil:
See BES's losing it. She's getting old poor boo. She's doing stuff she doesn't control anymore!!!

*hmpffff!* *takes her smooth away from that heffa* *HE deserves a spanking too*

i was teaching it to him i told you :weeping: i'm sowwy lims, i was trying to be helpful :cry:

YA'LL always say that!!! snif snif snif snif snif :boohoo:
*goes to cure her hurt feelings by a sip of vodka. Polish. Vodka's good for everything*

:boohoo:

YES EXACTLY This is how I want to see you today.
See BES's losing it. She's getting old poor boo. She's doing stuff she doesn't control anymore!!!

*hmpffff!* *takes her smooth away from that heffa* *HE deserves a spanking too*

YA'LL always say that!!! snif snif snif snif snif :boohoo:

no crying allowed, have to get in a psychedelic mood for tonite :dance:

we are the worllllllld
we are the childrennnnn
2qjkozqjpg.gif

i6cfi0.jpg

Hahaha BES! I mean we are MJ fans! Isnt quite obvious we are kinda like this??? hahaha

nv8ufk.jpg

I just though I would have more spanking while waiting...

29waao8.jpg

we are the worllllllld
we are the childrennnnn
2qjkozqjpg.gif

okkkkk give us the old BES back.. this is actaully scaring me.. i mean i licked CT mike.. and nothing.. she didn't even raise a finger.. something is wrong.. its invasion of the body snatchers.....
body_snatchers.jpg

i :heart: the switchblade carrying, dont take no one shit, tells it like it is BES! bring her back!

Time for me to go watch the sunset laterz :waving:

:hug: s for callie, clara who isnt clara, shamz, tom, bes, limon, danielle, and all others who are lurking ;)

i6cfi0.jpg

Hahaha BES! I mean we are MJ fans! Isnt quite obvious we are kinda like this??? hahaha

nv8ufk.jpg

lmao...i forget cuz i never listen to the "heal the world" songs!

okkkkk give us the old BES back.. this is actaully scaring me.. i mean i licked CT mike.. and nothing.. she didn't even raise a finger.. something is wrong.. its invasion of the body snatchers.....
body_snatchers.jpg

i :heart: the switchblade carrying, dont take no one shit, tells it like it is BES! bring her back!

lmao, all the disney we are the world was making fun of you heiffers, i was playing around :D

and jag, i just saw that LICK of yours, i have a friend coming to visit you tonite
193485-90236-devil-dinosaur_large.jpg

i just have to say, you guys are the cheesiest people alive, :lmao: i've never seen more huggies and "we are the world, we are the children" type declarations in my life :lol:

cheesy mofos, i tell ya. :p sooo syrupy sweet, you guys get a disney adventure
michael_mgm.jpg

ilymost...sometimes

Awww. let's all sing in unison and wave lighters :lmao:

Seriously, girl, your choice of words crack me the fuck up :lol:

Group :group: for all (sorry, I had to :lol:)

we are the worllllllld
we are the childrennnnn
2qjkozqjpg.gif

well i like Cheesy.. give me some to go with my whine n crackers kthxs :p

ME TOOO!!! I like cheesy and Disney (and so does certain someone too! *cough*)

While y'all dissing cheesyness, Imma take Mikey and cuddle up with him and watch some cartoons! :wub:

HEYYYYYYYY!!!! :bounce: Aww you called me Clarita! :huggy:

You can speak me a little Spanish and I'll be :dropdead: ;)

Hola mamacita! :cheers: :lol:

Hay que linda? hablas español? un poquito?

:lmao: is it a duty to like Disney-Cheesy stuff to be Michael's fan PG???

Hahaha I know Lims... I am not a very Disney person my self...
I just saying this is not the rammstein fan forum neither hahaha!
5e6ct0.jpg

Get the point?

Time for me to go watch the sunset laterz :waving:

:hug: s for callie, clara who isnt clara, shamz, tom, bes, limon, danielle, and all others who are lurking ;)

Laterz! :huggy: :waving:

The voodoo a's and o's say hyvää yötä to you! :lol:

HAAAAYYY LADIES AND TOM! :dance_party:

I'm back home enjoying some tea and more applehead pie.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you will always remember the time PMSL epic ha ha!!! REP REP REP REP!!!!!

EDIT- Once i whore myself out i will rep ha ha!! :) Wont let me rep you!!! Damn
:lol: Awww I am just your reppin' pimp, you can't help but hand them over. :shades:

AWWWW!
A-box-of-tissues-001.jpg

who has this CLIQUE that keeps getting mentioned? its been said like 15 times, but no one is in any clique. everyone interacts with everyone else. one newbie got told to kick rocks with the bs and suddenly everyone is pulling a "beat it" size gang fight?

83_03_09_beat_it_04.jpg

As long as it doesn't become...
mean-girls.jpg

But if it ends up that way, I want to be the one who can tell the weather with her boobs. :D

Well shit... *is afraid to post* Umm, I read up on the first couple pages like a good little newbie.. On that note, don't drool too long over my wet manly hotness Mike, and good night! *hugs Carine real fast, be sure to ask everyone before you claim a Mike, if you value your teeth, kneecaps or life..:lol: )
You're a spicy newbie, you're well on your way to being a full grown apple. :D
strangerhairflip.gif

*hugs Campari back*

what th f with the 'claiming Mike...'
shamone, be kind with me I speak french, some things I just don't get lol
We just like to keep the Michael we like best to ourselves. :yes:
I was just in Canada! I know some French from high school...ummm Je voudrais un sandwich du fromage. :lol: That's all I remember, have no idea if that's right.

herstory might have some words with you :lol:
Got that right. :coffee:

:rofl: thats why I went specific rather than claiming all of her :D
Lets just wait and see which Janet she wants ;)
Well, aside from my Scream Janet side salad with my main course of Mikka I would like, if I may...
FIERCE high fashion Janet. This includes any classy and fancy designer modeling like in Harper's Bazaar
9458.jpg
2220987214_1f759701b9copy.jpg

AAAAANNNND

Love Will Never Do Without You Janet
Love_Will_Never_281x211.jpg
janetjackson_425.jpg

...and pretty much anything from the in between Rythm Nation/janet eras WITH THIS GORGEOUS NATURAL HAIR!
janet-jackson-20060518-131104.jpg

:girl_love:

Yeah I'm vague and greedy. But that's the way Janet love goes my friend. :lol:

She already has Scream Janet! ;) BTW!!! I have some Janet goodies for ya if u want? :)
Yes indeedy I do. NO TOUCHIE! :nono:
00119scream291d92hj9.jpg

Right have just read everything was gonna do a long ass multiquote but thought its sooooooonot needed i just wanna say I LOVE ALL MY APPLES!!!!!!!! :)

UK_apples_ulla.gif

AAAAH I love your cute apple giffy gifts!
HappyApple.jpg

Ive returned, Hello all who have joined since :waving:

And for when Herstory arrives:

janet4.jpg

janet_jackson_4.jpg

janet_jackson3_jpg.jpg
janet-jackson-0188.jpg

:girl_happy: THANKS FOR THE PRESENTS TOM!

That first one...
riding_crop.jpg

:fear:

i just have to say, you guys are the cheesiest people alive, :lmao: i've never seen more huggies and "we are the world, we are the children" type declarations in my life :lol:

cheesy mofos, i tell ya. :p sooo syrupy sweet, you guys get a disney adventure
michael_mgm.jpg

ilymost...sometimes
Did somebody say DISNEY ADVENTURE?
minnie%20lc8236.JPG

That opens up a whole magic kingdom of role play. :yes:

Hi Danielle! I saw you saing hi to me, but lost the quote :)

noooo i said after the snow pics i wanted to join in the fun!!!!! i love the snowww and yes i worry to much! :lmao: you guys see i got man in the mirror as my song.. go read what it says about me :lol:
do you have any link to this game???? I would luv to check mine as well. Please link me :angel:

well, yea. But when we get on Appleheads, we acknowledge and and say hi to everyone. some people (and I ain't calling any names) only talk to/reply to/say hi to certain people, and ignore others. hence, "clique". I for one personally speak to everyone. maybe some more than others, but I don't ignore or hate anyone. -_-
hi Sham!!!! hi Sham!!!! hi Sham!!!! :giggle:

i click w/everyone... but every now and then gotta bop jag on da head when i see her trying to steal my gel... loli luv u all but not as much as i luv the pic of mike just waking up lol.... i when i get a chance i gotta scan the pic for you all 2 see...
:lmao:mad:Stan omfg

Hi Ya'll... just tought I'd say hi since I have no idea what's this thread for, lol but it has so many pages !
:lol: just read first post girl. The rest you will come with practice with us!! :giggle:

rules: have a sense of humor
post sexy mike pics
stay the hell away from trying to claim any mike of 86-91 if you value your life
apparently you should try to interact with every member of the thread :lol:
maybe go read a couple of the first pages, its quite funny. just dont have a chip on your shoulder or stick in your ass and you should be fine
and don't touch BoW Michael :lol:

Well shit... *is afraid to post* Umm, I read up on the first couple pages like a good little newbie.. On that note, don't drool too long over my wet manly hotness Mike, and good night! *hugs Carine real fast, be sure to ask everyone before you claim a Mike, if you value your teeth, kneecaps or life..:lol: )
lol Campari is getting addicted!!! lygurl! this is how it works!!! :lol:

Hmmm, seeing as you be all Mike, mind If I claim some Janet?
:lamo: @ Tom!!!!! so how is Callie? Where is a pic??? do you want to be in another clique or will you do this pic finally??? :nasty:

Okay bes is singing we are the world and posting disney????? am i in the right place????
:rolf:

sorry for my short comments appleheads, but I was readig for too long and now all I can say is :giggle:

Hello Herrrrrrrrrstory and Callie :giggle:

And yes callie the pic is coming soon!! Its just it gets dark pretty early here so I need to plan it :rofl:

Hay que linda? hablas español? un poquito?

Hahaha I know Lims... I am not a very Disney person my self...
I just saying this is not the rammstein fan forum neither hahaha!
5e6ct0.jpg

Get the point?

Non hablo espanol :cry: Un poquito maybe! ;) I wanna leaaaarnnn! :bounce: Wanna teach me?

:lmao: @ Rammstein! :lol: Ach ja! Ich spreche Deutsch! :p

Btw... I agree with you on disneyness. U dont have to like it but let people be cheesy and let them be.

Back