Appleheads!

:lmao::hysterical:

Hang in there, you'll catch on to this craziness :lol:

I kinda do .... but sometimes is too much crazy gansta fight over Michael! hahaha:hysterical:
Not that I can blame you for it hahaha

ME TOOO!!! I like cheesy and Disney (and so does certain someone too! *cough*)

While y'all dissing cheesyness, Imma take Mikey and cuddle up with him and watch some cartoons! :wub:

Hahaha I like cheesy too sometimes....... when not spend way too much time on Manhood.....:ph34r:

Notice: Taking out O2 Conference siggy cause I'm lazy.

:fear: more fighting!

Ready!!!!!!
2enuqev.jpg

michael_mgm.jpg

while ya'll see disney, i see epic bulge in his pants :wild:

Talking to me?? :woohoo: si si hablo español y gracias, yo se que soy bonita!

Wow! muy buen español! estoy impresionada! por fin alguien que me comprende :D

I saw that too... I just didnt wanna ruin the WATW mood...:ph34r:

lmao...i forget cuz i never listen to the "heal the world" songs!

lmao, all the disney we are the world was making fun of you heiffers, i was playing around :D

and jag, i just saw that LICK of yours, i have a friend coming to visit you tonite
193485-90236-devil-dinosaur_large.jpg

ohh hell yes!! thats the dino from when we all traveld in Ories bus back in time?!!? i get to ride him and go after Murray then right?!

Hay que linda? hablas español? un poquito?

Hahaha I know Lims... I am not a very Disney person my self...
I just saying this is not the rammstein fan forum neither hahaha!
5e6ct0.jpg

Get the point?

hablas un poquito espanol.. not sure if i even typed it right :mello:

PG puedo practicar contigo? No he hablado mucho tiempo!!!! siii yaaaaaaay !!!
es la lengua mas bonita del todo mundo! *cept french*

& yeah :D I dislike cheesy-ness (but imma not saying people should!) but I can be a sap like some others in here too! *just not saying that aloud!*

Hahaha I like cheesy too sometimes....... when not spend way too much time on Manhood.....:ph34r:

[/IMG]

I saw that too... I just didnt wanna ruin the WATW mood...:ph34r:

hard to miss aint it? so THERE :D i like cheesy sometimes too, main sap crying at "the little mermaid"

Btw... I agree with you on disneyness. U dont have to like it but let people be cheesy and let them be.

who said they couldn't be? i was JOKING cuz that page was a total cheesefest....do you guys have to take everything i say literally? 2000+ pages in and sarcasm isn't detected YET?

That first one...
riding_crop.jpg

:fear:

Did somebody say DISNEY ADVENTURE?
minnie%20lc8236.JPG

That opens up a whole magic kingdom of role play. :yes:

I bet Michael wanna play.... I'll play with him a lot to that!:ph34r:

Non hablo espanol :cry: Un poquito maybe! ;) I wanna leaaaarnnn! :bounce: Wanna teach me?

:lmao: @ Rammstein! :lol: Ach ja! Ich spreche Deutsch! :p

Btw... I agree with you on disneyness. U dont have to like it but let people be cheesy and let them be.

Ich spreche Deutsch .... nein.... just like the numbers and Ich bin shon :D
:cheers: a bier bitte :ph34r:

Clara didn't I tell you it was 'No habla Espanol'? Then you said how awesome I was with foreign languages :doh:

Ohhhh shit fuck! :doh: I guess I had forgotten abt that! Lol then I suck at Spanish! :p U still havent answered... I still MIGHT post some Janetgasmic material for ya and Herstory to fight over ;)

Hello, is it me you're looking for? I can see it in your eyes....I can see it in your smile....you're all I've ever wanted.....and my arms are open wide....uz you know just what to say....and you know just what to do....and I want to tell you so much, I love you ...

:cheeky:
lionel20richie20sculpture.jpg

:mello:

Hi Danielle! I saw you saing hi to me, but lost the quote :)

do you have any link to this game???? I would luv to check mine as well. Please link me :angel:

hi Sham!!!! hi Sham!!!! hi Sham!!!! :giggle:

:lmao:mad:Stan omfg

:lol: just read first post girl. The rest you will come with practice with us!! :giggle:

and don't touch BoW Michael :lol:

lol Campari is getting addicted!!! lygurl! this is how it works!!! :lol:

:lamo: @ Tom!!!!! so how is Callie? Where is a pic??? do you want to be in another clique or will you do this pic finally??? :nasty:

:rolf:

sorry for my short comments appleheads, but I was readig for too long and now all I can say is :giggle:

link to thread tht has the quiz :) http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78226
:huggy: Callie
Hello, is it me you're looking for? I can see it in your eyes....I can see it in your smile....you're all I've ever wanted.....and my arms are open wide....uz you know just what to say....and you know just what to do....and I want to tell you so much, I love you ...

SERENITY!!!!!!!! :bounce:

074.jpg

look at this gq mofo

ohh hell yes!!!! :stretcher:

Ohhhh shit fuck! :doh: I guess I had forgotten abt that! Lol then I suck at Spanish! :p U still havent answered... I still MIGHT post some Janetgasmic material for ya and Herstory to fight over ;)

Maybe tomorrow?

Im off now dudes ;) Lims, bes, clara, herstory, serenity (hayyyy), danielle, sham, pg, callie, jag... goodniiiiiight! :sleeping:

Have fun fighting over siggies! :)

:D
*is that cheesyness too*????
*keeps napkins close to her face, just in case...*

Non hablo espanol :cry: Un poquito maybe! ;) I wanna leaaaarnnn! :bounce: Wanna teach me?

:lmao: @ Rammstein! :lol: Ach ja! Ich spreche Deutsch! :p

Sure! Lesson 1.01
Miguel Jackson está muy bueno :D

ohh hell yes!! thats the dino from when we all traveld in Ories bus back in time?!!? i get to ride him and go after Murray then right?!

hablas un poquito espanol.. not sure if i even typed it right :mello:

Hahaha si esta bien! is like I am in the spanish forum hahah so much fun!

EVERYBODY!
MICHAEL ESTA BUENISIMO!

PG puedo practicar contigo? No he hablado mucho tiempo!!!! siii yaaaaaaay !!!
es la lengua mas bonita del todo mundo! *cept french*

Claro que si Limo!! Todo el tiempo! Puedes mandarme PM siempre que quieras y podemos escribir en español cuando quieras también :D

hard to miss aint it? so THERE :D i like cheesy sometimes too, main sap crying at "the little mermaid"

I am a Dumbo cryier hahaha so there! :bugeyed:cheers:
*sips wine*

Guysss, gonna post the siggies in a sec. so get ready to grab yo piece a mike. and these siggies were rushed, so ya don't have to use em lol. You'll get properly done siggies and crap on saturday.

Hello Herrrrrrrrrstory and Callie :giggle:

And yes callie the pic is coming soon!! Its just it gets dark pretty early here so I need to plan it :rofl:
:lol:
you're getting boring with the same story all over again!just think about some other!! man!! :bored:

*whispers hi callie* I am not really hear i am stropping in a corner!!!
hi hun! I am going soon... very tired...

Finally done making the siggies! GDI! Uploading them...
MINE! saying just in case :giggle:
and Sham! you didn't answer to my HI... are we in different cliques?? :cry:

:giggle:

Back