Appleheads!

I get like 4 and a half minutes!!!! All be it the most amazing 4 and a half minutes but thats if full stop nothing else!!!!!!! :( I dont even get a song!!!!! :( So i am claiming Human nature this is it mikey!!!!! DONE DUSTED SIGNED SEALED DELIVERED THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!

CALLIE SEE YOU AT THE AIRPORT!!! WHOOP!

NO DANIELLE!! THE ONLY REASON I CLAIMED THIS IS IT WAS THAT PIC AND THE HUMAN NATURE REHEARSALS!!!!

But, since you're a sweet heart, and I'm nice. We can share him :fear:

Remember you have 2006 world music awards too! :ph34r:

So you have this is it conference, 2006 wma and half of human nature tii :mellow:

I get like 4 and a half minutes!!!! All be it the most amazing 4 and a half minutes but thats if full stop nothing else!!!!!!! :( I dont even get a song!!!!! :( So i am claiming Human nature this is it mikey!!!!! DONE DUSTED SIGNED SEALED DELIVERED THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!

see you very soon hun!!!!!!! :clapping:

*takes some snow and throw on Sham* :giggle:

snowball.jpg

:evil:

NO DANIELLE!! THE ONLY REASON I CLAIMED THIS IS IT WAS THAT PIC AND THE HUMAN NATURE REHEARSALS!!!!

But, since you're a sweet heart, and I'm nice. We can share him :fear:

Remember you have 2006 world music awards too! :ph34r:

So you have this is it conference, 2006 wma and half of human nature tii :mellow:

Oh do i get the WMA then why does MYAS keep taking him away from me????? :no::no: Yeah we share :yes::yes:

*hands in*

black-tissues-1.jpg

*besides, we can use them in this gel oriented thread a lot* :hysterical:
Might do better with this:
ShamWoW.jpg

:lol:
they took tons of them :lol: I'm going to have to get the kids to send me some of the good ones cuz I want y'all to see them, they really went all out some of them, I was like a proud mama :lmao:

I still have the slacks and stuff on, I might get re-dressed to take some myself in a minute :lol:
Awwwww! I WANNA SEE! :heart:

And hellou minus ME I only get my Smooth Criminal ...

AND HELL I AM NOT COMPLAINING CAUSE I GOT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AMAZING CHARISMATIC SLEEKY SMOOTHY ONE!!!!!
Yeah, srsly. I only just got Scream...and some Cosby sweaters. :mellow:

:lol: too sweet!!

:woohoo: will be waiting on the airport with my black panther HAND man :plain:

approved :yes:

has anyone already claimed a Ghosts Mike??????
Damn, everything is coming out now...
Napolean.jpg

TIME TO ASSEMBLE THE TROOPS!

I will say it one more time: don't touch what is not yours especially when it's mine!!!! no merci! :nono: I might bring you back to life, tho. You are a nice girl. You just have to remember I don't share my kitten :nono:

you told me just the other day one night swap.. or you forgetting? :nana:

i just cant help but drool, hes just toooooo sexy! and you didnt kill me girl. you gotta catch me first to do that :ninja: *poof disappears*

Dear lil Miss Star! She was such a nice girl! You would never believe what have happened and how she died in a terrible accident!! A big crying whale kidnapped her and ate her for a lunch. He said he needed some sugar chocolate baby, he likes to bite some candy girls...
Anyways the sweet innocent lil Star has left this planet...
Well, the moral of this story is: don't touch what is not yours especially when it is MINE!!!!!!! Sorry hun,I personally thought you were lovely. I will miss you forever... :weeping:

BLAME ME AND THE WHALES, WILL YOU? :nono:

:lmao:

but please, DON'T BLAME IT ON ADOAR :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

EDIT: Callie, JAG is trying to act all nice now. Maybe she can be still alive??? :bounce:

tell 'em Limonade :nono: before I hafta break out the turtle on some hoes

and be careful with Pepsi. I think Adore would have something to say about it :nono:

DAMN RIGHT I WOULD :nono: ALREADY CLAIMED, NO TOUCHY

and here is Adore!!

YEAAAAAHHHH

cqgib.jpg

no, no! it's not Adore's fault... but the crying whale kept poping up in my head so much! :giggle: Anyway blame me only!!!!!!! :D

I'll forgive you...

THIS TIME

but next time it will be

2qtzqfp.jpg

you are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huggy:

posting it one more time, it's too hot :heat:
tii01.jpg

:dribble: keep posting it

2m6u5xi.jpg

by37.jpg

Mmmm...that's right, baby, come right to me *holds out arms* :wub::naughty:

steal my gift, will ya?
2eq8ghz.jpg

119s22f.jpg

um... haaay? :mello:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY :girl_flirt:

hey appleheads :fear:

sup shamster!

2vnhusi.jpg

:girl_hide:

girl.. just take what you want.. you know we got yer back! :cheeky:

Screw y'all, me and Mike been getting down since before he was in diapers! I claimed him when we were both a twinkle in our parent's eyes :wub:

Live Love Life Michael

YEAAAAAHHHH

cqgib.jpg

I'll forgive you...

THIS TIME

but next time it will be

2qtzqfp.jpg

:dribble: keep posting it

2m6u5xi.jpg

by37.jpg

steal my gift, will ya?
2eq8ghz.jpg

119s22f.jpg

um... haaay? :mello:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY :girl_flirt:

sup shamster!

2vnhusi.jpg

:girl_hide:

HEY GURL! :waving:

YEAAAAAHHHH

cqgib.jpg

I'll forgive you...

THIS TIME

but next time it will be

2qtzqfp.jpg
:lmao: @ Adore. I was just inspired by you talkig of crying whales so much!! This is me killing anyone who wants to put a hand on my therritory ppl blame me only :lol: But I like this pic of me in the whale! so funny!!!!! :rofl:

*gives some beautiful snow stras to Sham*

*Huggies sisters*

*strokes JAG* just don't touch my man :nono: ;)

*waves to all my appleheads and goes to sleep with her black kitten. He is already waiting for her...*

:huggy:

Straps this baby on Sham:
Muzzle_gag2.jpg

You have what?? You wanna get chopped up? Put in my freezer? Covered in cement? Thrown in the river? What?? Okay...............
Barishal_Kirtonkhola%20River-1_20090223.jpg

I have a test to study for :smilerolleyes: so I'll just take This Is It whether you like it or not and have a little fun with him. :fear:

Back