Appleheads!

Hi Herstory hun!!!!!!! :)
hey.gif

:mellow:

Did I say I love your multiquotes already, Herstory?
Well, I do! :blush:

And that bird video, if you don't wanna watch it all, just go to 3:00 and watch for about a minute.
I can't dance like this!!!!!
z104926632.gif
My multiquotes love you too! haha

Bird video? :blink:

OMFG can't believe that!!!!!!!! JAG has left this planet too!!!! such a SAD DAY!!!!!
by the way: after JAG's passing away GITM Michael was assigned to CALLIE. :hi:

now you can both share... HEHEHEHE!!! :giggle:

sorry girls: don't touch what is not yours!!!!!! :hi:

no no no i borrowed him.. you got to have gitm the other day.. rememberrrrrrr??!!!

:lmao:

but please, DON'T BLAME IT ON ADOAR :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

EDIT: Callie, JAG is trying to act all nice now. Maybe she can be still alive??? :bounce:

no i was nice, said i was borrowing, for safe keeping and all, i didnt say i was keeping.. :nana:

Danielle, you're a real sis! Gangsta family!!!! :huggy:

:lol: I've already killed you and yes, I totally claimed 'panther' no sharing Sharing is caring, but keeping is not weeping!!!!! :eviltongue:
and be careful with Pepsi. I think Adore would have something to say about it :nono:

and here is Adore!!

I am here!!!! don't say you've already left.... no!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COME BACK SISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :weeping:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ *keeps an eye on JAG* :angry:

:bounce: you know I like some guests me :p and my sleepovers :p :p :p :p :p

no, no! it's not Adore's fault... but the crying whale kept poping up in my head so much! :giggle: Anyway blame me only!!!!!!! :D
and you know... I kind of like the idea of me claiming GITM... have to think about it :giggle:

oh hell no you aint! back that ass up girl!!! :fencing:

hey appleheads :fear:

Shammmmmmm :ninja:

*tackle*
SIS!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :jump: :bounce:

woot! whassup sis! :huggy: :party:

*stepped up in my kid's school today, black slacks (highwaters of course), white socks, black loafers, white glove, white mikey tee, black button down shirt, white arm band, fedora, aviators* They were so happy I participated :lol:

Looks delish, Herstory! :) *munches on her oh so yummy Toll House pie* Mmmm...I could live on just this and gold pants :D

Wow, Sham, looks yummy! *loves seafood*

smart girl.

you are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huggy:

posting it one more time, it's too hot :heat:
tii01.jpg

JESUS CHRIST :bugeyed
mike fucking gasm!!!
I claim TII mikey.
and before trista starts bitching.
you have 12 fucking years.
he was gonna be a daddy for the rest of his life anyway, and hell no you wouldn't get all of that for yourself you hoe.

I don't even have a fucking month. I have a VIDEO, PERFORMANCE and an EVENT! You, HB, BES, ORIE, LONDON have yearsss. just a bunch of greedy ass hoes minus HB.

woot! whassup sis! :huggy: :party:

*stepped up in my kid's school today, black slacks (highwaters of course), white socks, black loafers, white glove, white mikey tee, black button down shirt, white arm band, fedora, aviators* They were so happy I participated :lol:

PICSSSSSSSSS i want to seeeeee :cheeky:

no no no i borrowed him.. you got to have gitm the other day.. rememberrrrrrr??!!!

no i was nice, said i was borrowing, for safe keeping and all, i didnt say i was keeping.. :nana:

I will say it one more time: don't touch what is not yours especially when it's mine!!!! no merci! :nono: I might bring you back to life, tho. You are a nice girl. You just have to remember I don't share my kitten :nono:

PICSSSSSSSSS i want to seeeeee :cheeky:

they took tons of them :lol: I'm going to have to get the kids to send me some of the good ones cuz I want y'all to see them, they really went all out some of them, I was like a proud mama :lmao:

I still have the slacks and stuff on, I might get re-dressed to take some myself in a minute :lol:

smart girl.

mike fucking gasm!!!
I claim TII mikey.
he was gonna be a daddy for the rest of his life anyway, and hell no you wouldn't get all of that for yourself you hoe.

I don't even have a fucking month. I have a VIDEO, PERFORMANCE and an EVENT! You, HB, BES, ORIE, LONDON have yearsss. just a bunch of greedy ass hoes minus HB.

And hellou minus ME I only get my Smooth Criminal ...

AND HELL I AM NOT COMPLAINING CAUSE I GOT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AMAZING CHARISMATIC SLEEKY SMOOTHY ONE!!!!!

:lol: too sweet!!

Callie i am ready to go

suitcases.jpg

london.jpg

:woohoo: will be waiting on the airport with my black panther HAND man :plain:

smart girl.

mike fucking gasm!!!
I claim TII mikey.

approved :yes:

has anyone already claimed a Ghosts Mike??????

:hello: :hug:

how are you???

Heyyy! :huggy:
I'm okay. how are you? :waving:

Hence him being my Perfect man!! LIMS i love that you came up with that!!!!! :yes::yes::yes:

Hi Shamz!!!!!

Danielleeee :huggy:

:lol: *curious*

:hi: have you seen my snow? you probably don't get that much :lol:

*runs around the house one more thime cheks all places to sleep* :sleep:

I love snowww! Wish it snowed here lol

Shammmmmmm :ninja:

Heatherrrrrr :fear:

Jesssss! :ph34r:

:lol: too sweet!!

:woohoo: will be waiting on the airport with my black panther HAND man :plain:

approved :yes:

has anyone already claimed a Ghosts Mike??????

:chichi:

yall better back off :fear:
No claiming him, but I'm nice. so I'll share. :mello:

smart girl.

mike fucking gasm!!!
I claim TII mikey.

I get like 4 and a half minutes!!!! All be it the most amazing 4 and a half minutes but thats if full stop nothing else!!!!!!! :( I dont even get a song!!!!! :( So i am claiming Human nature this is it mikey!!!!! DONE DUSTED SIGNED SEALED DELIVERED THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!

CALLIE SEE YOU AT THE AIRPORT!!! WHOOP!

Back