Appleheads!

Callie just got to customs with Sis and we have a problem!!!!!!!!!!

Cant get smooth asses stuff through customs.....

008.jpg

we will smuggle! don't worry! you have to Polish here :lol:

MYAS EDIT that!!!! it's nasty!!!! LEAVE Sham alone! :nono:

Last edited:
Callie just got to customs with Sis and we have a problem!!!!!!!!!!

Cant get smooth asses stuff through customs.....

008.jpg

hum.. don't want to know what type of "stuff" you trying to sneak past customs!! :giggle:

:lmao: @ Adore. I was just inspired by you talkig of crying whales so much!! This is me killing anyone who wants to put a hand on my therritory ppl blame me only :lol: But I like this pic of me in the whale! so funny!!!!! :rofl:

*gives some beautiful snow stras to Sham*

*Huggies sisters*

*strokes JAG* just don't touch my man :nono: ;)

*waves to all my appleheads and goes to sleep with her black kitten. He is already waiting for her...*

:huggy:

noooo problem.. ni ni girilie!! :cheeky:

I just asked him on facebook..
hes not on right now.. but I'll let you know if I get a response.
:rofl:

I've looked and looked and haven't found him :(

hey appleheads :fear:

Hey Sham, Serenity :huggy:

smart girl.

JESUS CHRIST :bugeyed
mike fucking gasm!!!
I claim TII mikey.
and before trista starts bitching.
you have 12 fucking years.
he was gonna be a daddy for the rest of his life anyway, and hell no you wouldn't get all of that for yourself you hoe.

I don't even have a fucking month. I have a VIDEO, PERFORMANCE and an EVENT! You, HB, BES, ORIE, LONDON have yearsss. just a bunch of greedy ass hoes minus HB.

Excellent points :clapping:

they took tons of them :lol: I'm going to have to get the kids to send me some of the good ones cuz I want y'all to see them, they really went all out some of them, I was like a proud mama :lmao:

I still have the slacks and stuff on, I might get re-dressed to take some myself in a minute :lol:

Awesome! I wanna see! :)

I don't think you saw this:
w8x6bp.jpg

Or this:
chainsaw-chimp.jpg

Awww, come on now. You got 12 flippin' years, ya big stinge :lol:

:rollin: nooo i miss the days of 15 pages to read in the morning...

I used to miss those days, but lately when I have that many to read it's way too much for me all of a sudden :( Don't know why.

I've looked and looked and haven't found him :(

Hey Sham, Serenity :huggy:

Excellent points :clapping:

Awesome! I wanna see! :)

Awww, come on now. You got 12 flippin' years, ya big stinge :lol:

I used to miss those days, but lately when I have that many to read it's way too much for me all of a sudden :( Don't know why.

Hey Ashley!! Girl I know! Trista is such a greedy hoe. I haven't even seen you claim anything yet. :fear: and yea. For some reason, these days when I have more than 3 pages to read, I just don't read them.

:lol: Well then, I guess you sure told us, didn't you Miss Thang? :rofl: ily girl!

ohh did trista say something? :lol: i just nod my head to her and say uh hu sure... cause peeps can touch, drool, lick, take, pinch any era they want imo...:lmao: just as long as i get GITM back at the end of the day im happy!

Okay, eff that ive been trying to catch up on the pages i missed but every time i finish one two more pages get added...

HAAAYY EVERYONE :girl_happy:

oooh theres 10 people veiwing :waving:

ohh did trista say something? :lol: i just nod my head to her and say uh hu sure... cause peeps can touch, drool, lick, take, pinch any era they want imo...:lmao: just as long as i get GITM back at the end of the day im happy!

I'm with ya. I may have claimed ITC but I'm willing to share :) I understand that all eras are hard to resist.

Back