Appleheads!

LISTEN UP YA LIL WHORES!!
My kids are throwing fits, fighting each other, won't eat their dinner. My husband is working late and has the only car so no KFC for me. God only knows when he'll drag his goofy ass home. So I kindly and politely say a big FUCK YOU.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hachi!
kermit1qj.gif
HERSTORY!!!!!!111!!!!!!1!!!!
fangirl.gif

My kids are throwing fits, fighting each other, won't eat their dinner. My husband is working late and has the only car so no KFC for me. God only knows when he'll drag his goofy ass home. So I kindly and politely say a big FUCK YOU. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

someone needs a time out..:doh:

hi hachi... aint it great?!? :clapping:
Hey girl!
My kids are throwing fits, fighting each other, won't eat their dinner. My husband is working late and has the only car so no KFC for me. God only knows when he'll drag his goofy ass home. So I kindly and politely say a big FUCK YOU.

mjwygj.jpg

imagine it's strawberry and apple(head) pie, cause that's what I got right now! yeaaaaaah :ninja:

Oh Kael and Christian are fixing to get a beating.
Oh and I failed to add: nothing to drink for any of us here. No milk, no pepsi, no juice. The water tastes like ass. We get notices all the time that shit is wrong with the water here. My favorite shows are on, but my kids will scream and yell so much I won't get to watch them. My phone isn't working. My internet keeps shutting down. Even the cats are fighting each other.

ilymoar girlie :lmao:

Oh Kael and Christian are fixing to get a beating.
Oh and I failed to add: nothing to drink for any of us here. No milk, no pepsi, no juice. The water tastes like ass. We get notices all the time that shit is wrong with the water here. My favorite shows are on, but my kids will scream and yell so much I won't get to watch them. My phone isn't working. My internet keeps shutting down. Even the cats are fighting each other.

Awww, sorry you're having such a bad night.

Maybe he can make it better for you :)
MyInnocentAngel.jpg

Gallery2125.jpg

gallery_main-michael-jackson-family.jpg

2mgp6v8.jpg

I claim ITC. I don't give a fuck who objects :ninja:

He looks like a frickin' bug compared to MJ :lmao:

:clapping:

beware of trista's pink text. it always leads to trouble. it's either dirty, mean or she wants something :fear:

ily :mello:

Fuck you Hachi.

DEAD

You my wonderful friend may pick 1 baby daddy picture for yourself.

Woo-hoo!
2mgp6v8.jpg

He just looks so damn f**kable in this one :dropdead:

Plus, I swear they have added extra commercials to the T.v. so my shows are shorter than they should be. :mello: :mello::mello:

They're horrible with commercials period these days. It's disgusting.

I have schoolwork and cleaning to attend to.
janet_jackson_25.jpg

:shifty: Looks like it may take a while so I'm not sure when I'll be back.

:bye: Farewell for now!

No you stupid slut I was speaking with Ashley

OMFG! I laughed so hard! :lmao: :hysterical:
I told yall about that pink text :fear:
*cough* it can get a thread locked and deleted in no time :tease:
:mello:
lol ily!

Sham, you have tried to rub your nasty couchie on all eras.
Not this time.

OMFG!!! *DEAD* JFC!
:bugeyed
*cough* baby daddy doesn't seem to think it's so "nasty" :ph34r::ph34r:
*lick lick squirt squirt swallow swallow*

Back