2dl4p6v.jpg

Gosh that is funny!!!! that guy sure looked like he was having fun..:lol:

:clapping:
ily2!! *takes 1995 MTV Music Awards Mikey into her room :shifty:*
WOAH!
HOLD THE EFF UP!!

i dont love you that much..:nono:
when i get back here tomorrow i want him cleaned and back im my corner -_-

Im out for the night ladies(or whoever's left)!!! g'night!!!!!!

2dvt061.jpg

welll my shows are on soon and i can't wait new nip/tuck :punk: tonight so im outtie.. ni ni appleheads. may everyone have lovely Michael dreams :cloud9: :wub:

I don't even have a fucking month. I have a VIDEO, PERFORMANCE and an EVENT! You, HB, BES, ORIE, LONDON have yearsss. just a bunch of greedy ass hoes minus HB.

at least ya get something ya ungrateful biotch! and why hb get a pass on being a greedy hoe? she gobbles up her perf just like the rest of us safeguard ours...hmm, if she slacking on safeguarding him then i'm going to go draw with him and watch cartoons and start my seduction :ninja:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cG68uUMwWU steals then, since im a greedy hoe, yes ma'am i am
2qjkozqjpg.gif
steals
squeee, come to mama baby, hb aint greedy so she can share!
7.jpg

Michael-Jackson-Fedora.jpg
:heat: oh hell yes, STEALS

and last but not least, totally steals:
2yl39yqjpg.png

guess i'm extending my years to 82-91 :D yay, thanks shamz!

lol....
from the TV Guide interview (1999) that Callie sent to me...

"TV Guide: Do you think you'll ever be able to walk around freely just as yourself?
Michael: I do disguises for different reasons. I like to study people - be like the fly on the wall. Even if it's two old ladies sitting on a bench or some kids on a swing. Because I don't know what it's like to fit in an everyday situation. One time I was in a record store, completely disguised, and these girls were pulling out my album talking all about me. I was literally next to them. It was wonderful. I loved it."

Can't help but fall in love with this man, again and again, and again. FALL AGAIN.
And I BET he would LOVE to come in APPLEHEADS... if he only could :weeping:

*Orie, BES, HB,and Limon talking about MJ while in the record store*
O: I would've loved to have braided his Afro, and then got a "lil gel" from him just to help my hair stay down. He looks like he has EXTRA-Strength gel.
B: Damn do u know what I wouldve done to MJ had he let me go backstage with him on the BAD tour... I think I would've drain him of all body fluids, but first we would've done some role playing, I would've been DD...
H: I still don't get the whole Brooke Shields thing, I mean she wasn't puttin' out... My perfect bf would never have to beg, hell if his nuts itched I would beat him to the punch and scratched for him.
L: Well since he wants to be a SC, I would bring some handcuffs, no way I am letting him get away.. He can beat up my "lil Annie" all he wants... I just want to hear him talk to it and say "Annie are you OK"..
MJ :*in disguise* wow I wonder what this guy would say if he heard you all talk like that?
O: Hell I would be a little shame but it wouldn't stop me from dropping to my knees and ask to test out his "lil moonwalker" see if they still got the same rhythm.
B: I would be all over him like those vinyl pants in CT
H: I would snatch him up and run
L: I would get naked and do him right in the store..
MJ: Oh ok, well good luck with that.. *turns to walk away and his mustache falls off* :bugeyed OH SHIT
Orie, BES,HB, and Limon all tackle each other to get to him... Limon bites the security guards, Bes takes out her razor, HB and Orie continue to rip off MJ's clothes. Then out of no where JAG tries to steal his gel, and Orie comes over to hit JAG with a Paul Anka greatest hits collection that's in the $.99 bin.. MYAS/Adore/Sham/Herstory come thru the door and Limon charges at them, Adore gets away but 8701 springs up from behind the counter and pounces on Adore, begins to pull her hair.. Bnd/Hachi come from the back of the store eating a Kielbasa sandwich, but then sees the real Kielbasa and dives on top of MJ.. HB/Orie along with Clara have attacked Bnd/Hachi. Calla has Sham in a headlock but then Serenity walk in from the local bar, she was gonna jump in but she has to finish her drink first. LYM then tries to hijack MJ's SUV so that she can have it ready for when she get him out of the store. Bruce/Tom come in cuz they thought Janet was on her way, but then went across the street to Hooters to look at T&A. Jag farts and about kills MYAS, but we all know MYAS get the bubble guts real easy, so she ate some cheese and let Jag have it right back.. That put jag out of commission, but not for long... Bes calls the cops to try to have everyone but her and MJ put in jail.. MWB has now arrived and jumps on top of the pile and then tries to squeeze herself down to the bottom of the pile.. The whole time MJ is screaming. Now after 5hrs of fighting. Serenity finally sobered up just a little and began pulling ppl off of MJ... 8701/Clara are sucking his toes, Jag is pinching his ass, MWB/Herstory are massaging his thighs, MYAS/Sham are playing with his meatballs, Orie is collecting "GEL", HB is checking his tonsils, Adore/LYM are on his nipples screaming "Tune in to Tokyo", BES is doing something with his fingers but we won't even talk about that, Limon is all in his ear asking if she can wear his SC outfit to bed. Calla putting his clothes in her purse, Bnd is trying to figure out how she is going to elude the cops cuz she already got a restraining order put on her from when she jump the fence at NL. Haci is wondering if she had enuf time to go to her car, get her gun, take us all out, grab MJ and drive away b4 the cops come...

(blank spaces are in white so highlight to see)
:D

Last edited:
O: I would've loved to have braided his Afro, and then got a "lil gel" from him just to help my hair stay down. He looks like he has EXTRA-Strength gel.
B: Damn do u know what I wouldve done to MJ had he let me go backstage with him on the BAD tour... I think I would've drain him of all body fluids, but first we would've done some role playing, I would've been DD...
H: I still don't get the whole Brooke Shields thing, I mean she wasn't puttin' out... My perfect bf would never have to beg, hell if his nuts itched I would beat him to the punch and scratched for him.
L: Well since he wants to be a SC, I would bring some handcuffs, no way I am letting him get away.. He can beat up my "lil Annie" all he wants... I just want to hear him talk to it and say "Annie are you OK"..
MJ :*in disguise* wow I wonder what this guy would say if he heard you all talk like that?
O: Hell I would be a little shame but it wouldn't stop me from dropping to my knees and ask to test out his "lil moonwalker" see if they still got the same rhythm.
MJ: Oh ok, well good luck with that.. *turns to walk away and his mustache falls off* :bugeyed OH SHIT
Orie, BES,HB, and Limon all tackle each other to get to him... Limon bits the security guards, Bes takes out her razor, HB and Orie continue to rip off MJ's clothes. Then out of no where JAG tries to steal his gel, and Orie comes over to hit JAG with a Paul Anka greatest hits collection that's in the $.99 bin.. MYAS/Adore/Sham/Herstory come thru the door and Limon charges at them, Adore gets away but 8701 springs up from behind the counter and pounces on Adore, begins to pull her hair.. Bnd/Hachi come from the back of the store eating a Kielbasa sandwich, but then sees the real Kielbasa and dives on top of MJ.. HB/Orie along with Clara have attacked Bnd/Hachi. Calla has Sham in a headlock but then Serenity walk in from the local bar, she was gonna jump in but she has to finish her drink first. LYM then tries to hijack MJ's SUV so that she can have it ready for when she get him out of the store. Bruce/Tom come in cuz they thought Janet was on her way, but then went across the street to Hooters to look at T&A. Jag farts and about kills MYAS, but we all know MYAS get the bubble guts real easy, so she ate some cheese and let Jag have it right back.. That put jag out of commission, but not for long... Bes calls the cops to try to have everyone but her and MJ put in jail.. MWB has now arrived and jumps on top of the pile and then tries to squeeze herself down to the bottom of the pile.. The whole time MJ is screaming. Now after 5hrs of fighting. Serenity finally sobered up just a little and began pulling ppl off of MJ... 8701/Clara are sucking his toes, Jag is pinching his ass, MWB/Herstory are massaging his thighs, MYAS/Sham are playing with his meatballs, Orie is collecting "GEL", HB is checking his tonsils, Adore/LYM are on his nipples screaming "Tune in to Tokyo", BES is doing something with his fingers but we won't even talk about that, Limon is all in his ear asking if she can wear his SC outfit to bed. Calla putting his clothes in her purse, Bnd is trying to figure out how she is going to elude the cops cuz she already got a restraining order put on her from when she jump the fence at NL. Haci is wondering if she had enuf time to go to her car, get her gun, take us all out, grab MJ and drive away b4 the cops come...

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: OMG!!!!! total classic!! :lol:

Me suck on his toes....would rather suck on somthin else...:ph34r: :p

Orie, BES,HB, and Limon all tackle each other to get to him... Limon bites the security guards, Bes takes out her razor, HB and Orie continue to rip off MJ's clothes. Then out of no where JAG tries to steal his gel, and Orie comes over to hit JAG with a Paul Anka greatest hits collection that's in the $.99 bin.. MYAS/Adore/Sham/Herstory come thru the door and Limon charges at them, Adore gets away but 8701 springs up from behind the counter and pounces on Adore, begins to pull her hair.. Bnd/Hachi come from the back of the store eating a Kielbasa sandwich, but then sees the real Kielbasa and dives on top of MJ.. HB/Orie along with Clara have attacked Bnd/Hachi. Calla has Sham in a headlock but then Serenity walk in from the local bar, she was gonna jump in but she has to finish her drink first. LYM then tries to hijack MJ's SUV so that she can have it ready for when she get him out of the store. Bruce/Tom come in cuz they thought Janet was on her way, but then went across the street to Hooters to look at T&A. Jag farts and about kills MYAS, but we all know MYAS get the bubble guts real easy, so she ate some cheese and let Jag have it right back.. That put jag out of commission, but not for long... Bes calls the cops to try to have everyone but her and MJ put in jail.. MWB has now arrived and jumps on top of the pile and then tries to squeeze herself down to the bottom of the pile.. The whole time MJ is screaming. Now after 5hrs of fighting. Serenity finally sobered up just a little and began pulling ppl off of MJ... 8701/Clara are sucking his toes, Jag is pinching his ass, MWB/Herstory are massaging his thighs, MYAS/Sham are playing with his meatballs, Orie is collecting "GEL", HB is checking his tonsils, Adore/LYM are on his nipples screaming "Tune in to Tokyo", BES is doing something with his fingers but we won't even talk about that, Limon is all in his ear asking if she can wear his SC outfit to bed. Calla putting his clothes in her purse, Bnd is trying to figure out how she is going to elude the cops cuz she already got a restraining order put on her from when she jump the fence at NL. Haci is wondering if she had enuf time to go to her car, get her gun, take us all out, grab MJ and drive away b4 the cops come...

:shifty: There's nothing like a good story to go along with my morning coffee :lol:

I've been on the war path all day.
Should have given a heads up to Limon oops.
Well, if you think asking you a question is an invitation to start a fight, that must have been a really bad day :lmao:
But good luck. I won't go in there *END OF COMMENTS ON THAT*

So, it's been a bit unpleasant last night apples I see? :D:D:D
Something sweety to put everyone in good moods today :)
24l2z37.jpg

*droooolllllsssss*

Last edited:

I AAAAAAAAAM DEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD :hysterical:

especially @

so wrong :hysterical:

Orie comes over to hit JAG with a Paul Anka greatest hits collection that's in the $.99 bin

:hysterical: oh shit

Adore gets away

whoo! yeah! :wild:

but 8701 springs up from behind the counter and pounces on Adore, begins to pull her hair

no! shit! :mello:

Serenity walk in from the local bar, she was gonna jump in but she has to finish her drink first.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Bruce/Tom come in cuz they thought Janet was on her way, but then went across the street to Hooters to look at T&A.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

The whole time MJ is screaming.

:hysterical: lmfaaaaoooo

Adore/LYM are on his nipples screaming "Tune in to Tokyo"

2428mrn.jpg
We probably would

Bnd is trying to figure out how she is going to elude the cops cuz she already got a restraining order put on her from when she jump the fence at NL

3qxzq.jpg

Haci is wondering if she had enuf time to go to her car, get her gun, take us all out, grab MJ and drive away b4 the cops come...

nooo, Hachi can't be that bad, she gave me Crying Whales gifts! :weeping:

O M F G

STANIE THAT IS THE BIGGEST CLASSIC OF THEM ALL!
I SIMPLY LOVE THAT I WAS READING THAT WITH MY MOUTH WIDE OPEN!!!!!

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Especially this... Damn woman, how do you know me so well????? HAVE WE MET?

"L: Well since he wants to be a SC, I would bring some handcuffs, no way I am letting him get away.. He can beat up my "lil Annie" all he wants... I just want to hear him talk to it and say "Annie are you OK".. ... Limon bites the security guards..." & Paul Anka part!!! & Danielle trying to squeeze herself to the bottom of the pile!!!! :toofunny: guuurrrrrllllll!!!!!

Boring.. I'm supposed so study, but Mike keeps distracting me with his sexiness. Story of my life really.. I can't get nothing done :lol:

Ah just how well I know that gurrrllll!!!! Can't get nothing done!

I see you're waiting for an animated siggy (saw pics in siggies thread, good choice) ;) Keep your SIM close! hoes steal in here!!!
Also, did you decide how you're going to the TII show? Alone? *I go alone & I'm glad I do* :)

Limon I wrote that just for you luv... I knew you wld be across the pond laughing your ass off...

@Camp, I understand about not getting work done bcuz of Mike.... Will have to put Norway on my list of places to visit... Not winter time though, I can't freeze my buns off..

Ah just how well I know that gurrrllll!!!! Can't get nothing done!

I see you're waiting for an animated siggy (saw pics in siggies thread, good choice) ;) Keep your SIM close! hoes steal in here!!!
Also, did you decide how you're going to the TII show? Alone? *I go alone & I'm glad I do* :)

I'm keeping it real close!! :yes:

I'm gonna take my oldest boy with me to se it. He's 6 so I'm a little scared he'll think it's boring and start to act up... That's why mama's gonna bring popcorn and candy! No chance he's gonna ruin my night :lol: If he does, he'll never get to see RTT again, and he loves that video!

I'm keeping it real close!! :yes:

I'm gonna take my oldest boy with me to se it. He's 6 so I'm a little scared he'll think it's boring and start to act up... That's why mama's gonna bring popcorn and candy! No chance he's gonna ruin my night :lol: If he does, he'll never get to see RTT again, and he loves that video!

OMG DID YOU SEE HOW BLIND I AM??????... OMG I NEED TO GO CHECK MY EYES.

NO COMMENT :hysterical:

your new sig is beautiful. i'm such a dork!!!!!!!!

Dead@Camp... yes your new siggy is nice... michael all wet and stuff...

Limon I just knew if anyone had to bite the security guards it wld be you, and only you wld want MJ to call your "stuff" Annie.. Since you are a SC die hard

Back