Appleheads!

wow...there are loads of deleted posts back 20 pages or so :mello:
hmmmmm.....just me in here :evil:

*borrows callaendias siggy* sorry callaendia...but it's calling me....
*shares bread and cheese with 'invincable' Mike...and chocolate...and cream... :heat:

*borrows gold pants Mike* :wild:

*eats Shamz seafood...mmm..yum!!*

*takes one minute with Michael in his 'come together' outfit* :heat:

while the cats are away the mice can play, and all that :evil:

ok. that will do....

*runs away from demented chicks who now want my blood* >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

although Michael is ready to protect me :wub:

sqqxb5.jpg
so sorry by luv!!!! *takes back and caress* it's mine! :eviltongue: you were lucky you didn't try to claim it for real!!!! I already killed few people! It's my nasty duty! :hi:

OMG Lets do that, that would be amazing all of the family together and our other halves
michael-jackson-london-1.jpg

2i9qs92.jpg

smoothcriminal.png

It would be one hell off a party!!! OMG I wanna go now!!!!!!!

:woohoo::party::plane:

Hi Randy!!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
SQUUUUEEEE for all the family together and dead @ other halves!!!!!! *runs aroung a house trying to figure out where would she put eveyone to sleep*:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Randy?? :lol: jk
Randy!!!!! buhahaha! but still waving :bye:

2j5bfc3.jpg

BES! STOP PINCHING HIS BUTT! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:hi: Laura sweets!
just needed a quotation!!! :p

Seriously when you know you can go let me know!! If you both dont mind i would love to join you!!!! Oh i am soooooo very excited right now!!!!!:clapping::clapping::D:D:D
*thinks about the fun with the snow* :D

That would be a lot of fun
and I'm SURE Callie would be happy too.
She's at work with no access to MJJ now but she will check that back latezzzzzz :bounce:
*thinks about the shop with hot drinking chocolate after the snow* :woohoo:

Who's going to Krakow? I wanna go!
*thinks about all those beautiful places she would like to show her :heart: appleheads*

This is me at the thought off this idea

happyapple.jpg
*thinks about all the restaurants she would take her appleheads to* :p

Is HB coming to????????? OMG This is to much for one apple to take

chia_apple_happy.gif
*thinks about all those cafes she would luv to seat in with her appleheads and spend time on discussing Michael's beauty* :in_love:

That sounds like a realllllly long flight... but maybe someday soon.. next year perhaps:fortuneteller: I see it in my crystal ball!

I'd love to go though. I LOOOOOOOVE to travel!
*thinks about all those hell sexy watching videos together* :wild:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well, I will be going back and forth all the time, I know it. It's like my place on Earth :lmao: so I will be there :D :D :D
I'm such a sap! but Krakow is an awesome place.
*thinks about the place where wecould dance to Michael's music* :bounce:

GURL if he saw some of the things we post in here he'd be running in the opposite direction. In HERE we sound like certifiably crazy fans for real. "I wanna jump on him! I wanna lick his neck! I wanna squeeze his package! I wanna lick his TOES! I need a time machine! I wanna snifffffff him! I wanna hump him! I wanna tie him down to the bedposts blindfold him strip him naked and (inaudible) his (muffled). I'm gonna squueeeeecum!

WE ALL need PADDED ROOMS!

thumb150_padded-room-view-of-bed-and-rooflight-no-date.jpg
omfg!! :lmao: yes, poor Michael. He could like it, tho. We are all just about loving him and appreciating him in every single way!! :lmao:

wish i could wear my fedora to work again.. and omg i soooo love th snow.. im coming tooo!!! :bounce:
*thinks about all the giggling and squuueeecumming we would have* :party:

:lmao:

But you know HB what he would do.

He would run in the opposite direction screaming...
... and then tiptoe QUIETLY back again...
check again, run a bit again, but would not be able to stop LURKING. He would not admit that to himself maybe,
or would go like "hum hum hum lets check what those REALLY crazy people are doing today"
and before he knew he would be sitting there reading all our garbage again! that's what I say :giggle:
*thinks about all those sleepovers* :giggle:

MYAS I have a question.

Right after I asked 'what do you think about NOT advertising appleheads, give me your opinions' like you know,
lets see what we all think, you go here: http://mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2279503&postcount=26
and bump the thread.

ummm :mellow: Why don't you just say what you think here in response to what I said?
I thought we can discuss stuff here, no?
strange... :crazy:

Hey Appleheads!!!

imi7pz.jpg

:agree: I wasnt grabbing ... I was just making a point and showing an example... :smilerolleyes: *pg is innocent in everyway*
You're lucky gurl I like you! don't even think abouttaking my man, tho!!!! :nono:

34q35f61.gif

Callie my lovely you said you were coming back tonight so i will leave this man hear and if you have not claimed him by the time i go to sleep i will have to take him i am afraid!!!!!!!!!!! Keep him away from all these nutters!!!!! Ha ha
MINE

Hi Randy! Of course I went to check you on facebook... * ok it is silly to talk to someone I don't know* :toofunny:

MJStarlight, I went to check him on facebook but I can't find the person called Randy Applehead Jackson :no: :weeping:
How do you know he checks out this thread? :D If you have him as a friend, tell him to come and post :D it's fun!

Of course he will FEEL the difference.... we have experience in roleplaying with Michael already...

ummm :mellow:

:blush:

are you sure you cant find him?? He should come up when you search for him? I dont think his profile is private bc he adds alot of Michael fans.
He added me as a friend and I was suprised to see theres some pictures of him with Michaels children they are so cute.. :wub:

:heat: Thanks for making my day :wub: (and now my brain cannot function either, but that's no biggie :p )

holy crap...are you kidding me!!!! it's first come first served :rollin:*swipes 'the hand' Mike away

DON'T PANIC LADIES. I will be gentle with him :evil:

Dear lil Miss Star! She was such a nice girl! You would never believe what have happened and how she died in a terrible accident!! A big crying whale kidnapped her and ate her for a lunch. He said he needed some sugar chocolate baby, he likes to bite some candy girls...
Anyways the sweet innocent lil Star has left this planet...
Well, the moral of this story is: don't touch what is not yours especially when it is MINE!!!!!!! Sorry hun,I personally thought you were lovely. I will miss you forever... :weeping:

Last edited:
are you sure you cant find him?? He should come up when you search for him? I dont think his profile is private bc he adds alot of Michael fans.
He added me as a friend and I was suprised to see theres some pictures of him with Michaels children they are so cute.. :wub:

I'm sure..........
I tried a few times. I will try again, but couldn't find him at all.
Even when the profile is private, little snipet shows.
Do you really know he reads in here???

& CALLA YOU'RE CRACKING ME UP LIKE HELL!!!!! :tease::tease::tease:
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
now everyone will want to come to Krakow. Applehead Krakow Meeting :bounce: :lmao:

lol im gonan borrow him Dani.. *lick*
:icecream: i'm hungry!!!
OMFG can't believe that!!!!!!!! JAG has left this planet too!!!! such a SAD DAY!!!!!
by the way: after JAG's passing away GITM Michael was assigned to CALLIE. :hi:

we posted at the same time, so now we have to share :D
now you can both share... HEHEHEHE!!! :giggle:

sorry girls: don't touch what is not yours!!!!!! :hi:

Last edited:
Dear lil Miss Star! She was such a nice girl! You would never believe what have happened and how she died in a terrible accident!! A big crying whale kidnapped her and ate her for a lunch. He said he needed some sugar chocolate baby, he likes to bite some candy girls...
Anyways the sweet innocent lil Star is has left this planet...
Well, the moral of this story is: don't touch what is not your especially when it is MINE!!!!!!! Sorry hun,I personally thought you were lovely. I will miss you forever... :weeping:

but please, DON'T BLAME IT ON ADOAR :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

EDIT: Callie, JAG is trying to act all nice now. Maybe she can be still alive??? :bounce:

I am sorry both off you but i must keep him safe till callie gets hear
Gangster_Cartoon_by_WombatStyle.jpg
Danielle, you're a real sis! Gangsta family!!!! :huggy:

:wub: thanks mwb :d I love love love the dangerous era, but I see callie has totally claimed 'panther' Mike :swoon: ...um...96-97 = :stretcher: so yeah...gold pants/History/.... ( I would love all of 1997 Michael :heat:

that Pepsi ad around dangerous era..omg he is to die for in that.... :wub:
:lol: I've already killed you and yes, I totally claimed 'panther' no sharing Sharing is caring, but keeping is not weeping!!!!! :eviltongue:
and be careful with Pepsi. I think Adore would have something to say about it :nono:

I been cleaning my room it's soooooo boring :bored: need some Crying Whales to motivate me hint hint :angel:
and here is Adore!!

Callie you did not just come in hear and not even say hi??????!!!!!!!! :(
I am here!!!! don't say you've already left.... no!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Right i am off for a bit! Back later people! :)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COME BACK SISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :weeping:

i borrowed him for a snack earlier Callie.. sorry *wipes him off and hands him back*
:giggle:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ *keeps an eye on JAG* :angry:

now everyone will want to come to Krakow. Applehead Krakow Meeting :bounce: :lmao:
:bounce: you know I like some guests me :p and my sleepovers :p :p :p :p :p

but please, DON'T BLAME IT ON ADOAR :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

EDIT: Callie, JAG is trying to act all nice now. Maybe she can be still alive??? :bounce:
no, no! it's not Adore's fault... but the crying whale kept poping up in my head so much! :giggle: Anyway blame me only!!!!!!! :D
and you know... I kind of like the idea of me claiming GITM... have to think about it :giggle:

Last edited:
I'm sure..........
I tried a few times. I will try again, but couldn't find him at all.
Even when the profile is private, little snipet shows.
Do you really know he reads in here???

It is under Randy Applehead Jackson
he has 1,189 friends and his profile picture he is wearing a red shirt.
I asked him if he checks out MJJC and he said he did thats why he has applehead in his name. :yes: He looks alot like Chris Brown I think.. but still very cute. all the jacksons are very beautiful :wub:

I asked him if he checks out MJJC and he said he did thats why he has applehead in his name. :yes: He looks alot like Chris Brown I think.. but still very cute. all the jacksons are very beautiful :wub:

Lol can you ask him specifically about this thread? :lol:

And for all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNAAZ5Nt6pk

yea, she posted a pic of some hairy naked guy showing his stuffed toy collection, while having his gum in his mouth...

Sickest :censored: ever.

Oh, so glad I missed that :yes:

:bounce: :bounce:
totally random.. but working on buying a house!! :cheers:

That's awesome, Heather! Party at JAG's house! :party::bounce:

xmj.gif

Check out the double time thrust at the end!!!! *dead*

*dead* :dropdead:

34q35f61.gif

Callie my lovely you said you were coming back tonight so i will leave this man hear and if you have not claimed him by the time i go to sleep i will have to take him i am afraid!!!!!!!!!!! Keep him away from all these nutters!!!!! Ha ha

Oh shit, I forgot what I was gonna say. I was too mesmerized by that *mikegasms*

:D thankeeeeeeeeeeessss :party: :huggy:

Cleaning is THE most mundane thing on earth...have this instead:

bjdwt.gif

Mmmm...that's right, baby, come right to me *holds out arms* :wub::naughty:

HAAAAYYY APPLES!
ITCcrotch.gif

:girl_flirt: Haaayy~

Of course he will FEEL the difference.... we have experience in roleplaying with Michael already...

ummm :mellow:

:blush:

Good to know :p But it would be interesting to put a blindfold on him and really let him feel his way around... :yes:
:lol: That's what I was thinking.

My dear apple-mapple-crazy-stars! I would like to announce the first snow this year!!!! it's very early, tho :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
31582554a02a49bafeaa8d3b2c5e7a69,34,29,94-106-665-404-0.jpg

18741.3.jpg

snieg.jpg

:woohoo:
:snowing: Whoooooaaaahhh!! :cold: I would die if it snowed that much right now, I love the snow but not getting up early to brush my car off and trapse through the parking lot...ugh

Snow does mean sweaters though...
Gallery389.jpg

tee hee I came into this thread like on the 2nd or 3rd day of its existence and for the first hours I just read and read :lmao:
and then I decided this is a place for me with all madness going on in my head!!! (good times...)
now poor lurkers probably are stuck somewhere on the page 1 or 345 or sth like that, trying to understand what this place is all about
*WAY TO GO PEOPLE BTW, I'M APPLAUDING :clapping:!!!*
and they probably get to my lame "I'm waving at you" post like a week later or something!!!! :lmao:
:lol: Yeah I wonder how long it would take to get through everything...your scroll finger would cramp up and your eyes would dry to the size of peas with all the gifs.

That would be a lot of dedication I must say. GO GO GO GO! :D

Hmm Mike can soak me but it wouldn't be with that toy!!:ph34r::cheeky:
And Janet can go on over there and play with Tom's supersoaker.:D

n6b5us.gif
WHOOOOAAAAHHH!
gurlunasty.jpg

This is me at the thought off this idea

happyapple.jpg
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! SO CUUUUTE! :D

Is HB coming to????????? OMG This is to much for one apple to take

chia_apple_happy.gif

AAAAAAH EVEN CUTER! :D :girl_aww:

:D

Well I will go in some forseeable future, cause I can't stop myself from going every now and then. I have fab friends there, I have Callie and I just LOVE THAT CITY SO BADLY IT HURTS! I recharge there.

And I'm trying to drag Danielle's ass with me :bounce:

you're jumping on the train with us?
you know, never better being in the city than being there with friends lol!
That sounds like a realllllly long flight... but maybe someday soon.. next year perhaps:fortuneteller: I see it in my crystal ball!

I'd love to go though. I LOOOOOOOVE to travel!
I wanna go! :wild:
But yeah, that would be a long-ass expensive trip...but still, A BUSHEL OF APPLES IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY, that would be too epic.
Y'all see this???

tii01.jpg

If that were Jennifer instead of the new girl you wouldn't have been able to tell me I wasn't looking at a pic from some Bad Tour show or something. What a sexy bitch! And yes I'm talking about Michael!
:wild: EPIC!!! Look at that silvery goodness! :punk:

GURL if he saw some of the things we post in here he'd be running in the opposite direction. In HERE we sound like certifiably crazy fans for real. "I wanna jump on him! I wanna lick his neck! I wanna squeeze his package! I wanna lick his TOES! I need a time machine! I wanna snifffffff him! I wanna hump him! I wanna tie him down to the bedposts blindfold him strip him naked and (inaudible) his (muffled). I'm gonna squueeeeecum!

WE ALL need PADDED ROOMS!

thumb150_padded-room-view-of-bed-and-rooflight-no-date.jpg
:lol: Aww! haha I think he would have laughed!\

....until he highlighted the white stealth text. :fear:

I so wish I could take credit for this:
Michael and Oprah drunk
Thank You Ash!!
2428mrn.gif
DEAD
2428mrn.gif

xmj.gif

Check out the double time thrust at the end!!!! *dead*
:girl_flirt: Daaaaaayyyuuummm.

He never stops practicing.

I been cleaning my room it's soooooo boring :bored: need some Crying Whales to motivate me hint hint :angel:
hey-whale-1.jpg

EarthSong.jpg

:D

Hi Starlight! Haven't seen you for a while :lol: did he check this thread?? :lol:

:wub::wub::bugeyed:bugeyed

Squeecum!!!!!
he looks beautiful here, doesn't he? perfection... :cloud9:

Hi Starlight! Haven't seen you for a while :lol: did he check this thread?? :lol:

he looks beautiful here, doesn't he? perfection... :cloud9:

I just asked him on facebook..
hes not on right now.. but I'll let you know if I get a response.
:rofl:

Back