Appleheads!

tungurahua-volcano.jpg

:blowup:

Sorry star!!! You got a fave era or show etc??? I will see if i can accommodate????? Ha ha

Sorry star!!! You got a fave era or show etc??? I will see if i can accommodate????? Ha ha

:wub: thanks mwb :d I love love love the dangerous era, but I see callie has totally claimed 'panther' Mike :swoon: ...um...96-97 = :stretcher: so yeah...gold pants/History/.... ( I would love all of 1997 Michael :heat:

that Pepsi ad around dangerous era..omg he is to die for in that.... :wub:

I been cleaning my room it's soooooo boring :bored: need some Crying Whales to motivate me hint hint :angel:

:wub: thanks mwb :d I love love love the dangerous era, but I see callie has totally claimed 'panther' Mike :swoon: ...um...96-97 = :stretcher: so yeah...gold pants/History/.... ( I would love all of 1997 Michael :heat:

that Pepsi ad around dangerous era..omg he is to die for in that.... :wub:

You can have some gold pants because back in the day i got told no one could claim them they were everyones!!! So for you star!!!!!!

MichaelJackson13.jpg

Everyone else is aloud a sneaky look ha ha!!!

ADORE WHAT YOU CHATTING ABOUT???????

newlayout.jpg

You can have some gold pants because back in the day i got told no one could claim them they were everyones!!! So for you star!!!!!!

MichaelJackson13.jpg

Everyone else is aloud a sneaky look ha ha!!!

:D thankeeeeeeeeeeessss :party: :huggy:

I been cleaning my room it's soooooo boring :bored: need some Crying Whales to motivate me hint hint :angel:

Cleaning is THE most mundane thing on earth...have this instead:

bjdwt.gif

apples be proud of me. i just pwned a mexican mj impersonator in a public shamone off. hellz yea im the bomb :p

cya laterz :rollin:

I should say it was to Billie Jean which i won. Then to Dangerous when he tried to redeem himself but i just pwned him even more :p

Lesson he learned fast:

Don't mess with an applehead when it comes to a shamone off :lol:

Thanx danielle :cheeky:

*really leaving now* :fear:

Back