Appleheads!

✩ ☆ ✩ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✩ ☆ ✩
★YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS!!!!★

CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

just copy and paste bellow in utube

☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟

MICHAEL JACKSON R.I.P ROCK WITH YOU 2009 (MYSTERY AND MATT EARLY REMIX)

check it out!!!!!!!

:doh::scratch::smilerolleyes: I am saying nothing!!

OMG Lets do that, that would be amazing all of the family together and our other halves
michael-jackson-london-1.jpg

2i9qs92.jpg

smoothcriminal.png

It would be one hell off a party!!! OMG I wanna go now!!!!!!!

:woohoo::party::plane:

Hi Randy!!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ever been to Krakow? Cause let me tell you cities are much better when you see them with someone that actually knows them well :)

CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟

check it out!!!!!!!

Randy?? :lol: jk

Last edited:
Morning, peeps! :waving: How are you all?

Hi Randy! Of course I went to check you on facebook... * ok it is silly to talk to someone I don't know* :toofunny:

MJStarlight, I went to check him on facebook but I can't find the person called Randy Applehead Jackson :no: :weeping:
How do you know he checks out this thread? :D If you have him as a friend, tell him to come and post :D it's fun!

Yeah I can't find him either.

My dear apple-mapple-crazy-stars! I would like to announce the first snow this year!!!! it's very early, tho :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
31582554a02a49bafeaa8d3b2c5e7a69,34,29,94-106-665-404-0.jpg

18741.3.jpg

snieg.jpg

:woohoo:

I'd shit if it snowed like that here now. I'm so not ready for snow yet. Nope...

CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟

check it out!!!!!!!

What in the hell is THIS BS??????? Who in the HELL left the gate open!!!????

:doh:

What in the hell is THIS BS??????? Who in the HELL left the gate open!!!????

:doh:

This is someone that couldn't stop themselves but to spam about 12 threads today with this pointless yt video.

People... Spammers will always crawl in here, but how about
NOT ADVERTISING this thread outside?
I mean, it brings MORE SPAMMERS. We were enjoying the thread FREE OF SPAM.

The people that will enjoy this place WITH US will find their way WITHOUT ADVERSTISEMENTS.
Let me know what you think.

Seriously when you know you can go let me know!! If you both dont mind i would love to join you!!!! Oh i am soooooo very excited right now!!!!!:clapping::clapping::D:D:D

That would be a lot of fun
and I'm SURE Callie would be happy too.
She's at work with no access to MJJ now but she will check that back latezzzzzz :bounce:

This is someone that couldn't stop themselves but to spam about 12 threads today with this pointless yt video.

People... Spammers will always crawl in here, but how about
NOT ADVERTISING this thread outside?
I mean, it brings MORE SPAMMERS. We were enjoying the thread FREE OF SPAM.

The people that will enjoy this place WITH US will find their way WITHOUT ADVERSTISEMENTS.
Let me know what you think.

I agree... I mean not that this thread is supposed to be a secret or anything, but the reason we were allowed to hang out in this section of the board is because this isn't a really used section or a part of the board that many people go into. So the thread sort of IS a secret. By advertising it we're just inviting any old person into the thread. How about we not do that and let people kinda wander in on their own? :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

(How's that Lims? Was that good?)

Who's going to Krakow? I wanna go!

:D

Well I will go in some forseeable future, cause I can't stop myself from going every now and then. I have fab friends there, I have Callie and I just LOVE THAT CITY SO BADLY IT HURTS! I recharge there.

And I'm trying to drag Danielle's ass with me :bounce:

you're jumping on the train with us?
you know, never better being in the city than being there with friends lol!

Last edited:
I agree... I mean not that this thread is supposed to be a secret or anything, but the reason we were allowed to hang out in this section of the board is because this isn't a really used section or a part of the board that many people go into. So the thread sort of IS a secret. By advertising it we're just inviting any old person into the thread. How about we not do that and let people kinda wander in on their own? :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I know i am not lims but i agree!!! Well said!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

That's exactly what I meant, Heartbreak.
I mean, I don't want to sound harshlike or anything.
I just know that London was allowed to open a thread like that here so that it is not all over the boards. I want to keep it open to new appleheads :D
but I just don't want random spam, so I think it is better to let people just explore, come in here, get addicted and never stop to post! :lmao:

And Danielle, too cute to be true!!! :lmao: @this pix!

:D

Well I will go in some forseeable future, cause I can't stop myself from going every now and then. I have fab friends there, I have Callie and I just LOVE THAT CITY SO BADLY IT HURTS!

And I'm trying to drag Danielle's ass with me :bounce:
you're jumping on the train with us?
you know, never better being in the city than being there with friends lol!

That sounds like a realllllly long flight... but maybe someday soon.. next year perhaps:fortuneteller: I see it in my crystal ball!

I'd love to go though. I LOOOOOOOVE to travel!

Is HB coming to????????? OMG This is to much for one apple to take

chia_apple_happy.gif

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That sounds like a realllllly long flight... but maybe someday soon.. next year perhaps:fortuneteller: I see it in my crystal ball!

I'd love to go though. I LOOOOOOOVE to travel!

Well, I will be going back and forth all the time, I know it. It's like my place on Earth :lmao: so I will be there :D :D :D
I'm such a sap! but Krakow is an awesome place.

Is HB coming to????????? OMG This is to much for one apple to take

chia_apple_happy.gif

Oh that's just too cute!

U guys I totally squeed over my book last night. I absolutely LOVE IT! The pics were so yummy! And not only were the pics awesome, the little stories from the photographer were so cute which made the pics even more awesome. I wish I had it here with me but I took it home... :doh:

Oh that's just too cute!

U guys I totally squeed over my book last night. I absolutely LOVE IT! The pics were so yummy! And not only were the pics awesome, the little stories from the photographer were so cute which made the pics even more awesome. I wish I had it here with me but I took it home... :doh:

Well at least that allows you to work!
:hysterical:

& those pix that you posted were ORGASMIC guuurll!

Y'all see this???

tii01.jpg

If that were Jennifer instead of the new girl you wouldn't have been able to tell me I wasn't looking at a pic from some Bad Tour show or something. What a sexy bitch! And yes I'm talking about Michael!

Back