Appleheads!

MYAS I have a question.

Right after I asked 'what do you think about NOT advertising appleheads, give me your opinions' like you know,
lets see what we all think, you go here: http://mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2279503&postcount=26
and bump the thread.

ummm :mellow: Why don't you just say what you think here in response to what I said?
I thought we can discuss stuff here, no?

Last edited:

That's exactly what I meant, Heartbreak.
I mean, I don't want to sound harshlike or anything.
I just know that London was allowed to open a thread like that here so that it is not all over the boards. I want to keep it open to new appleheads :D
but I just don't want random spam, so I think it is better to let people just explore, come in here, get addicted and never stop to post! :lmao:

And Danielle, too cute to be true!!! :lmao: @this pix!

:cheeky::cheeky:

lol....
from the TV Guide interview (1999) that Callie sent to me...

"TV Guide: Do you think you'll ever be able to walk around freely just as yourself?
Michael: I do disguises for different reasons. I like to study people - be like the fly on the wall. Even if it's two old ladies sitting on a bench or some kids on a swing. Because I don't know what it's like to fit in an everyday situation. One time I was in a record store, completely disguised, and these girls were pulling out my album talking all about me. I was literally next to them. It was wonderful. I loved it."

Can't help but fall in love with this man, again and again, and again. FALL AGAIN.
And I BET he would LOVE to come in APPLEHEADS... if he only could :weeping:

He'd think we were all nuts at first :lmao: Then the shock would wear off and realize it's all out of love :love:

I ain't afraid of my quote
:evil: I'd say I'd rape him, but ya can't rape the willin' :evil:

That's our Trista, don't hold nothing back :lol:

I so wish I could take credit for this:
Michael and Oprah drunk
Thank You Ash!!

Was playing around with Windows Movie Maker the other day. Thought it just sounded way too effing funny. It's just audio though so don't be concerned that there's no video.

MYAS I have a question.

Right after I asked 'what do you think about NOT advertising appleheads, give me your opinions' like you know,
lets see what we all think, you go here: http://mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2279503&postcount=26
and bump the thread.

ummm :mellow: Why don't you just say what you think here in response to what I said?
I thought we can discuss stuff here, no?

Not going to start a bitch fest in the thread.
*moves along*

Last edited:
Hey Appleheads!!!

imi7pz.jpg

I was reading some pages back... did I miss Tom B-day?? :(

thank you my love *Callie takes what belongs to her*

:agree: I wasnt grabbing ... I was just making a point and showing an example... :smilerolleyes: *pg is innocent in everyway*

i really hope not.. i :heart: you guys soo much and would go crazy without everyone. even on those bad bitchy days :winking2: i love you all like my extended dysfunctional family :group:

Ohhh JAG as sweet as always :hug: :heart: u HUn!
2yjvl78.jpg

yes he does actually and you can add him as a friend on facebook
just look up Randy Applehead Jackson...

hi randy you should post here!!!
we promise we wont bite!! *waves*

Hello Randy!!! :waves: Well now you know what uncle applehead does to us ladies :cheers:
Welcome I hope you Come and play!

Y'all see this???

tii01.jpg

If that were Jennifer instead of the new girl you wouldn't have been able to tell me I wasn't looking at a pic from some Bad Tour show or something. What a sexy bitch! And yes I'm talking about Michael!

hothothothothothot :woohoo:

girl%20fight.jpg

back AWAY from the pvc, thanks. lord, people love to get fresh when they know i'm not looking....THEN turn around and say my mike is protecting them from my ass whooping.....lord mike, please let her know...he was there as an assassin, not protection :assassin: 86-91 = he knows whats good

86-91.........5 years!!??? :weeping:

oh well....you can have him :p

cause I just had this

209ghvs.jpg
:heat:

:evil:

And Miss_Star I know a few people that will drink your bloooddddd... !!!

It's ok Limonali, I don't think anyone noticed ;) :ninja:

hey ash, trista, sharley, star, tom, limon (lovin the new siggy btw) , bes, and danielle :waving:

if i missed you sorry :ninja:

dropping in to say hello and to catch up in here :D

Wow, a new pix comes out and everyone get stupid in here:
w8x6bp.jpg

:lmao: I guess you don't want to lose any more of those 12 FREAKING YEARS you have :lol:

hey ash, trista, sharley, star, tom, limon (lovin the new siggy btw) , bes, and danielle :waving:

if i missed you sorry :ninja:

dropping in to say hello and to catch up in here :D

Hey, Britt! Still enjoying Cancun?

86-91.........5 years!!??? :weeping:

oh well....you can have him :p

cause I just had this

209ghvs.jpg
:heat:

:evil:

wow, you took him after i worked him up like that? he was sweaty as hell, i sent him to get a shower and instead you accosted him in the hall....dirty dirty girl!

and myas tries to claim 12 years, so my 5 is nada :p but yes, 86-91, mess with that and you may end up with an involuntary mastectomy :weeping: i can't help it, the epicness compels me

Sorry MYAS buuuuut is him not us.... totally his fault!

Y'all see this???

tii01.jpg

If that were Jennifer instead of the new girl you wouldn't have been able to tell me I wasn't looking at a pic from some Bad Tour show or something. What a sexy bitch! And yes I'm talking about Michael!

:wub::wub::wub:
What is it about this men that is just so yumy in gold and curly hair????
:cheers:
And he is 50!!!! Daaaaaaaaaaam:bugeyed

Hello BND :)

roflbotqrdi.jpg

ahem...yeah Michael does make me go all silly MYAS ...but he is looking HOT! You gotta expect people to admire ( read: *lust over*) someone as gorgeous as he is :innocent:

Hey, Britt! Still enjoying Cancun?

yes i am thanks :cheeky:

its fun and all.....lookin at hot guys all day long :ninja: but nothin like bein with the appleheads :D

honestly most of the day i sit around goin "gee....i wonder whats goin on in ah?"

you should all plan to come with me one year :lol:

i own (yes i own it :rofl:) a timeshare here for the next 45 years...so you think you all could budget some time to come? :lol: the villa can sleep 10 ;)

Back