Appleheads!

Y'all see this???

tii01.jpg

If that were Jennifer instead of the new girl you wouldn't have been able to tell me I wasn't looking at a pic from some Bad Tour show or something. What a sexy bitch! And yes I'm talking about Michael!

I just saw this in the this is thread!!!! :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed He looks incredible!!!!!

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Y'all see this???

tii01.jpg

If that were Jennifer instead of the new girl you wouldn't have been able to tell me I wasn't looking at a pic from some Bad Tour show or something. What a sexy bitch! And yes I'm talking about Michael!

Oh gurl I squeeeecumed looking at that! He looks so damn sexy! I'm having a moment!:clapping::clapping:

DAMN RIGHT HE LOOKS FAB.
I QUOTE YOU TWICE !!!!

I need to get that book in my hands too!!!!!!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Y'all see this???

tii01.jpg

HOT DAMN he looks good :wub::jump::wub::jump::wub:

This one...

http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jackson-Before-Was-King/dp/0811875067

I LOVE it! I wanna sleep with it under my pillow! :heart:

Ooooh, me want! *adds to list*

Oh i have to get this!!!!!! I always sleep with books under my pillow ha ha! I am re reading moon walker for like the millionth time ha ha!

*still waiting for hers to arrive in the mail* Wish it would hurry the hell up and get here already.

*takes one minute with Michael in his 'come together' outfit* :heat:

while the cats are away the mice can play, and all that :evil:

ok. that will do....

*runs away from demented chicks who now want my blood* >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

although Michael is ready to protect me :wub:

sqqxb5.jpg

girl%20fight.jpg

back AWAY from the pvc, thanks. lord, people love to get fresh when they know i'm not looking....THEN turn around and say my mike is protecting them from my ass whooping.....lord mike, please let her know...he was there as an assassin, not protection :assassin: 86-91 = he knows whats good

Y'all see this???

tii01.jpg

squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! he totally looks like dangerous michael there! he's looking so into it and nice, rock on forever mike! we :heart: you

lol....
from the TV Guide interview (1999) that Callie sent to me...

"TV Guide: Do you think you'll ever be able to walk around freely just as yourself?
Michael: I do disguises for different reasons. I like to study people - be like the fly on the wall. Even if it's two old ladies sitting on a bench or some kids on a swing. Because I don't know what it's like to fit in an everyday situation. One time I was in a record store, completely disguised, and these girls were pulling out my album talking all about me. I was literally next to them. It was wonderful. I loved it."

Can't help but fall in love with this man, again and again, and again. FALL AGAIN.
And I BET he would LOVE to come in APPLEHEADS... if he only could :weeping:

lol....

"TV Guide: Do you think you'll ever be able to walk around freely just as yourself?
Michael: I do disguises for different reasons. I like to study people - be like the fly on the wall. Even if it's two old ladies sitting on a bench or some kids on a swing. Because I don't know what it's like to fit in an everyday situation. One time I was in a record store, completely disguised, and these girls were pulling out my album talking all about me. I was literally next to them. It was wonderful. I loved it."

Can't help but fall in love with this man, again and again, and again. FALL AGAIN.

could you IMAGINE??? oh lord, he'd giggle and blush himself to death.......we hold nada back, :lol: or wander into the manhood thread....oh chile

lol....

GURL if he saw some of the things we post in here he'd be running in the opposite direction. In HERE we sound like certifiably crazy fans for real. "I wanna jump on him! I wanna lick his neck! I wanna squeeze his package! I wanna lick his TOES! I need a time machine! I wanna snifffffff him! I wanna hump him! I wanna tie him down to the bedposts blindfold him strip him naked and (inaudible) his (muffled). I'm gonna squueeeeecum!

WE ALL need PADDED ROOMS!

thumb150_padded-room-view-of-bed-and-rooflight-no-date.jpg

lol....

I bet he does!!!!! :wub: :better: Well i hope he does!! We make him feel loved!!!!!

And whats this about Randy Jr and a facebook page that mentioned this thread? What did he say? I'm very afraid! :lol:

ILY Sis!!!! :) Even in different threads you think of me!!!!!

Michael_Jackson_smooth_criminal.jpg

OMFG Ha ha!!! Can you imagine people would be crashing left right and center!!! Ha ha I would defo start learning to drive if this was the case!!!

:giggle: So so true!!!!!

So dysfunctional its crazy ha ha!!! :bounce JAG We love you to!!!!!
clothes9.jpg

I have to say JAG I wanna run my fingers through his hair!! I wont just saying i wanna!!! Ha ha xxxxx

Hi Apples!!!!!

if its just your fingers touching his hair then its ok but anything else is :nono:
:hug:

LOL, really? do you know him? :wave: Randy, if you're reading, come and post! :bye:
:party:

LOL! Jag is a King of Black Fedora today! :giggle:

not sure, but still waving :giggle: *silly Callie*

My dear apple-mapple-crazy-stars! I would like to announce the first snow this year!!!! it's very early, tho :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
31582554a02a49bafeaa8d3b2c5e7a69,34,29,94-106-665-404-0.jpg

18741.3.jpg

snieg.jpg

:woohoo:

wish i could wear my fedora to work again.. and omg i soooo love th snow.. im coming tooo!!! :bounce:

Hmm Mike can soak me but it wouldn't be with that toy!!:ph34r::cheeky:
And Janet can go on over there and play with Tom's supersoaker.:D

n6b5us.gif

:lol:

This is someone that couldn't stop themselves but to spam about 12 threads today with this pointless yt video.

People... Spammers will always crawl in here, but how about NOT ADVERTISING this thread outside?
I mean, it brings MORE SPAMMERS. We were enjoying the thread FREE OF SPAM.

The people that will enjoy this place WITH US will find their way WITHOUT ADVERSTISEMENTS.
Let me know what you think.

couldnt agree more, and HB said what i would have said..:D

This is me at the thought off this idea

happyapple.jpg

omg Dani :rollin:

Oh that's just too cute!

U guys I totally squeed over my book last night. I absolutely LOVE IT! The pics were so yummy! And not only were the pics awesome, the little stories from the photographer were so cute which made the pics even more awesome. I wish I had it here with me but I took it home... :doh:

was gonan ask which book.. but you already answered.. i sooo want that tooooooo.. payday is friday wooot!!! :cheers:

Y'all see this???

tii01.jpg

ohhh man :wub::wub::wub:

lol....

:better: he would love this thread.. might blush but hed love it!!

morning all.. sorry for the long post but was so nice to have almsot 10 pages to read through again in the morning!! :bounce:

GURL if he saw some of the things we post in here he'd be running in the opposite direction. In HERE we sound like certifiably crazy fans for real. "I wanna jump on him! I wanna lick his neck! I wanna squeeze his package! I wanna lick his TOES! I need a time machine! I wanna snifffffff him! I wanna hump him! I wanna tie him down to the bedposts blindfold him strip him naked and (inaudible) his (muffled). I'm gonna squueeeeecum!

LEATHER-STRAIGHT-JACKET-0151.jpg

With our very own Michael style straight jacket!!!!! :yes::yes:

:lmao:

But you know HB what he would do.

He would run in the opposite direction screaming...
... and then tiptoe QUIETLY back again...
check again, run a bit again, but would not be able to stop LURKING. He would not admit that to himself maybe,
or would go like "hum hum hum lets check what those REALLY crazy people are doing today"
and before he knew he would be sitting there reading all our garbage again! that's what I say :giggle:

I mean, we are all YOU ARE GORGEOUS. HE WOULD LOVE US FOR THAT :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
And I don't understand that stuff about Randy Jr...

:lol: you'd have to lock some of us if he was to come in here or in the same room..it would be appleheads gone wild!
that jacket is the bomb danielle!

Back