Appleheads!

yes he does actually and you can add him as a friend on facebook
just look up Randy Applehead Jackson...

hi randy you should post here!!!
we promise we wont bite!! *waves*
LOL, really? do you know him? :wave: Randy, if you're reading, come and post! :bye:
:party:

yesssss disfunctional family!!! :bounce:

soo happy i finally got to vote for the ama's stupid work was blockin the pop up so couldnt finish my registration!!! but i got it done!! i so hope he wins :wub:
LOL! Jag is a King of Black Fedora today! :giggle:

Whats this bout randy posting on here????:wild:
not sure, but still waving :giggle: *silly Callie*

My dear apple-mapple-crazy-stars! I would like to announce the first snow this year!!!! it's very early, tho :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
31582554a02a49bafeaa8d3b2c5e7a69,34,29,94-106-665-404-0.jpg

18741.3.jpg

snieg.jpg

:woohoo:

Hi sis you feeling ok today?? Dont let people that feel the need to ruin other peoples fun upset you!! I have a pressie for you and BES from me and my man!!!

diamonds.gif

Im not quite sure what its all about but i am sure you Bes and mike will work it out!!

Lots off love me and Him

london.jpg

Hi Perfect Man Mike. Danielle was telling me about your secret love so I am pleased to meet you finally and tell you she is just a Perfect Woman :D Smooth was telling me the other day that if he didn't love me he would for sure have a crush on Danielle (which I understand as she is just lovely) but I told him she is taken by the Perfect Man plus his silly ass is taken by me :) we hope you two are having lots of fun, aren't you? :p Lots of love from smooth and me.

spiyc9.jpg

And yeah, I am better :) I won't dwell on it :)
Sure we can work it out, bes mike and me :D Though diamonds mouth might hurt... a lil tiny bit... :naughty:

i SEE YOU TOO! :huggy: :yes:
michael-jackson-o2.png

OMFG Callie that picture!!!! He looks so perfect :wub::wub::wub: *dead*

Hi Perfect Man Mike. Danielle was telling me about your secret love so I am pleased to meet you finally and tell you she is just a Perfect Woman :D

And yeah, I am better :) I won't dwell on it :)
Sure we can work it out, bes mike and me :D Though diamonds mouth might hurt... a lil tiny bit... :naughty:

He is very pleased to meet you to!!!!!!! :cheeky: Only in a soon to be brother in law type of way!!!

Janet-and-Michael-Jackson-8.jpg

OMG Look at the snow!!!! Can i come over and play!!!!! I will bring a gift everyones fave super soaker's
n6b5us.gif

snow soakers!!!!!!!! :bounce:

I have to run... shower and work... 30 mins to go out...
love you all sisters, will be on later this evening :huggy:
I think I will takethe twinsto work with me :p :p :p
3914144780_f66a2868f0.jpg

blood-on-the-dance-floor(42)-m-16.jpg

snow soakers!!!!!!!! :bounce:

I have to run... shower and work... 30 mins to go out...
love you all sisters, will be on later this evening :huggy:
I think I will takethe twinsto work with me :p :p :p
3914144780_f66a2868f0.jpg

blood-on-the-dance-floor%2842%29-m-16.jpg

Ha ha do you know limon i asked callie to look after the twins for me like back on page 1000 and i have not seen them since ha ha!!!

See ya sis ILY XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
mj1.jpg

Ha ha do you know limon i asked callie to look after the twins for me like back on page 1000 and i have not seen them since ha ha!!!

mj1.jpg

I know, I know... she's been bragging about that from time to time. Like "my ass hurts today lots of fun with twins last nite :lol:"
:angel::angel::angel: don't kill me Callie! or or something to that effect! I bet they are keeping her busy..... nom nom nom!

Ha ha well as long as they are all having fun!!!!

I do wonder sometimes why people randomly come in this thread but never post???? If i was a lurker i would have to take part in all the goodness!!!

Thats not aimed at you blank_y! :)

Hope you mean what you're saying Callie I haven't seen your lazy ass in here a lot lately!

:waving: to BLANK_Y who's reading us!!!
I mean it :pray:

mj1.jpg
:cloud9: mmmmm but they are ok. I keep them warm and safe :giggle:

I know, I know... she's been bragging about that from time to time. Like "my ass hurts today lots of fun with twins last nite :lol:"
:angel::angel::angel: don't kill me Callie! or or something to that effect! I bet they are keeping her busy..... nom nom nom!
Limon, godamit! why ASS????? :lmao:

tee hee I came into this thread like on the 2nd or 3rd day of its existence and for the first hours I just read and read :lmao:
and then I decided this is a place for me with all madness going on in my head!!! (good times...)
now poor lurkers probably are stuck somewhere on the page 1 or 345 or sth like that, trying to understand what this place is all about
*WAY TO GO PEOPLE BTW, I'M APPLAUDING :clapping:!!!*
and they probably get to my lame "I'm waving at you" post like a week later or something!!!! :lmao:

Last edited:
Don't you worry :) Take care Danielle I see some good stuff happening soon! I can feel it it's MAAAGGGIIIICAAAALLLLL :wub:

You wanna go with me to Krakow to visit Callie and play supersoaker in snow, on a separate note? :bounce:
I know I ask the question when you say bye but you can answer later!

:woohoo: have fun with your perfect man! :woohoo:

:bye:

*waving to Limon and Danielle who is probably already gone grabbing her big umbrella with lots of butterflies on it, puts fedora on and runs like hell!!!!!* :woohoo:

good things you say Limon? you might be right! apploud for King of Lemoniade! :clapping:

:hi:

HAAAAYYY EVERYONE!!!!

onto my tiny multi quote

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
I literay just choked on my effing soda when i saw this!!!!!!!
THANK YOU MISS STAR FOR NEARY KILLING ME! :wild::wild::wild:

Will do captain!
ththm_3f4ed394ed619648cb912fdc885c6.gif

all part of the service ;)

*posts random picture of lunch*

8117_1223347498539_1074523467_690755_2836612_n.jpg

and yea yea I know, it's a lot of salad dressing. wtfever.

omg...I'm starving..that looks so yummy...all I have is some bread and cheese :lol:

er..think I'm gonna read back some pages ...to catch up... :D

wow...there are loads of deleted posts back 20 pages or so :mello:

hmmmmm.....just me in here :evil:

*borrows callaendias siggy* sorry callaendia...but it's calling me....
*shares bread and cheese with 'invincable' Mike...and chocolate...and cream... :heat:

*borrows gold pants Mike* :wild:

*eats Shamz seafood...mmm..yum!!*

*takes one minute with Michael in his 'come together' outfit* :heat:

while the cats are away the mice can play, and all that :evil:

ok. that will do....

*runs away from demented chicks who now want my blood* >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

although Michael is ready to protect me :wub:

sqqxb5.jpg

Last edited:
Don't you worry :) Take care Danielle I see some good stuff happening soon! I can feel it it's MAAAGGGIIIICAAAALLLLL :wub:

You wanna go with me to Krakow to visit Callie and play supersoaker in snow, on a separate note? :bounce:
I know I ask the question when you say bye but you can answer later!

:woohoo: have fun with your perfect man! :woohoo:

:bye:

OMG Lets do that, that would be amazing all of the family together and our other halves
michael-jackson-london-1.jpg

2i9qs92.jpg

smoothcriminal.png

It would be one hell off a party!!! OMG I wanna go now!!!!!!!

:woohoo::party::plane:

Hi Randy!!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

✩ ☆ ✩ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✩ ☆ ✩
★YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS!!!!★

CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

just copy and paste bellow in utube

☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟

MICHAEL JACKSON R.I.P ROCK WITH YOU 2009 (MYSTERY AND MATT EARLY REMIX)

check it out!!!!!!!
✩ ☆ ✩ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✩ ☆ ✩

ummm :mellow: hi, hello, my name is?.....

nah, nevermind.

Back