Appleheads!

:ninja: *sneeze* HI :fear:

damm it i see you left already .. i keep missing you.. :huggy:

Hey, question.
I read some little arguments that Jag had in that other thread :) and was wondering: is it really once every 24hours? Or should I just remember once every day? Cause honestly I can't be assed to remember what hour specifically I voted!!! :toofunny: but it's not difficult to remember which day that was!

lol i see adore already answered..but as for my part in the lil spats or whatever they are have been between specific peeps that have or are voting every few hours.. one doesnt do it anymore the other person still trys to sneak a second vote in about 7 hrs after the first.. so they are voting twice a day. no one else does it and perhaps i have made a big deal out of nothing.. we all do that stometimes :cheeky: it just plain pisses me off that they can't play fair like the rest of us.

damm it i see you left already .. i keep missing you.. :huggy:

lol i see adore already answered..but as for my part in the lil spats or whatever they are have been between specific peeps that have or are voting every few hours.. one doesnt do it anymore the other person still trys to sneak a second vote in about 7 hrs after the first.. so they are voting twice a day. no one else does it and perhaps i have made a big deal out of nothing.. we all do that stometimes :cheeky: it just plain pisses me off that they can't play fair like the rest of us.

Believe me Jag, I can understand people pissing off very well :yes:
I've had it since yesterday :yes: :yes: :yes: Sometimes a girl loses patience.

going to sleep applestars, spent too much time on catching up instead of talking to you! MISTAKE! will not do it again! see you tomorrow!!
xnuesg.gif

:hi:

ohh i know.. i was just being silly. it's the end of the day here at work, so all im doing is hitting refresh until i go home... i was like dammmmm no one loves me :weeping: then soon as i posted that Callies and Limon posts where there.... :blush:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I am dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical: @frst part. I haven't been here yesterday. I don't really know what happened and what was all this about???? And being Polish I have a very strong sense of freedom and I don't like any form of censorship... It comes from the history of my country and my culture that I get goose pimples when I see someone not letting you to say what you have in your mind. Like Chamone people I've never seen any of my sweethearts :heart: seriously attacking anyone and I know my appleheads I plain don't believe that. CHAMONE, get a personality and grow up! Why do you stop everyone else from expressing themselves by your immature tears? That is passive-aggresive, that is what I think...
My :bunny: :heart: appleheads!!
2ivz30h.gif

and pics!!!! BESito the Sweet Beast!!!! :huggy:
shamonegifs342.gif

the epic belt bouncing for you!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao: it compels me sometimes as well :lmao:

omfg snuggle bunny, i fucking love you, you know that?? :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

haaaay, anyone in here who plays the Short Films game, plz ignore ThrillerAdam's votes from now on thx
2eq8ghz.jpg

well should have banned him a long time ago and i'd still be playing *voting off come together everyday, fuck outta here*

WATCH OUT ADOAR! beware! don't be honest!

Playing a game without reading the rules first...?

That reminds me of really lame people.
Someone with NO SENSE OF HUMOR will feel like an upset 2 year old and will decide to RUN CRYING to you - know - who
because YEAH, THAT IS WHAT ADULTS DO IN REAL LIFE...

and then you won't get the right to say ANYTHING in the place that you created or you feel at home and you will end up bummed AND will lose interest.
Just saying ;)

:lmao: :lmao: :ninja: ilymoast

i really hope not.. i :heart: you guys soo much and would go crazy without everyone. even on those bad bitchy days :winking2: i love you all like my extended dysfunctional family :group:

disfunctional family :lmao: well said!
Well, we seem to have a few arguments so I guess we are a real family now!

and BES :hi: you know anything smooth sleeky and in fine print, you know where to find me.
It's in response to your most hilarious spot on analogies.

Last edited:
*posts random picture of lunch*

8117_1223347498539_1074523467_690755_2836612_n.jpg

*wishes she could eat like this everyday*

STFU TOM :fear:

and yea yea I know, it's a lot of salad dressing. wtfever.

oh man, that looks GOOOOD :bugeyed: so jealous!! :ninja: DAMN you like a LOT of white creamy stuff :fear:

i really hope not.. i :heart: you guys soo much and would go crazy without everyone. even on those bad bitchy days :winking2: i love you all like my extended dysfunctional family :group:
:lmao: @ dysfunctional family!! :hysterical: so hilarious, but so true!! :lmao:

omfg snuggle bunny, i fucking love you, you know that?? :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
:bunny: ;) ;) ;)

disfunctional family :lmao:
Well, we seem to have a few arguments so I guess we are a real family now!

and BES :hi: you know anything smooth sleeky and in fine print, you know where to find me. It's in response to your most hilarious spot on analogies.
*dead*

I've already said goodnight, so I am really going! Bye my angelic sweethearts :evil: he he he
*takes her big black dangerous kitten and goes to bed*
:bye:

yesssss disfunctional family!!! :bounce:

soo happy i finally got to vote for the ama's stupid work was blockin the pop up so couldnt finish my registration!!! but i got it done!! i so hope he wins :wub:

Looks delish, Herstory! :) *munches on her oh so yummy Toll House pie* Mmmm...I could live on just this and gold pants :D
It's always the crumbly sugar on top that makes it good for me. I would totally share if I could send some in a bubble mailer without it getting mushed. :lol:

want want want!!! and here's brit brit in her diamond outfits, i say we steal one ;)
circustour_newdiamondoutfit.jpg

i'm feeling this look for our diamond play
4a0b90dfb0ad5cb8.jpg

fdfda7e8100d9d7e5f92ba0b8d8071c9.jpg
You guys are going to blend in with his duvet set. :lmao:

:ermm: Is anyone here?

can't see that alert, what does it say? that he checks out THIS thread? that'd be TOTALLY frigging random.

yes he does actually and you can add him as a friend on facebook
just look up Randy Applehead Jackson...

hi randy you should post here!!!
we promise we wont bite!! *waves*

Seriously? Well, I would be scared to post here if I was him that's for sure with this bunch of freaks up in here...haha

On that note, since there is no one here and it is nearing 1AM so I am heading to bed.
Gallery344.jpg

*SNUGGLES* :give_heart:

It's always the crumbly sugar on top that makes it good for me. I would totally share if I could send some in a bubble mailer without it getting mushed. :lol:

Yeah, the crumbly stuff is always the best part! I actuallly have an apple crisp recipe from (I think) Pampered Chef that calls for Jiffy yellow cake mix to make the topping with and it's frickin' awesome! God now I'm craving that :lol:

Wow, seriously? Well I'll be! *waves*

Seriously? Well, I would be scared to post here if I was him that's for sure with this bunch of freaks up in here...haha

:lmao: I agree, Herstory. I mean, this is his uncle we're talking about and drooling over all the damn time :D It'd still be cool if he posted with us, though :)

Hi Randy! Of course I went to check you on facebook... * ok it is silly to talk to someone I don't know* :toofunny:

MJStarlight, I went to check him on facebook but I can't find the person called Randy Applehead Jackson :no: :weeping:
How do you know he checks out this thread? :D If you have him as a friend, tell him to come and post :D it's fun!

:hysterical: He better feel the difference though! :lol:

Of course he will FEEL the difference.... we have experience in roleplaying with Michael already...

ummm :mellow:

:blush:

Last edited:
Of course he will FEEL the difference.... we have experience in roleplay with Michael already...
ummm :mellow:
:blush:

Good to know :p But it would be interesting to put a blindfold on him and really let him feel his way around... :yes:

Comes in today not exactly in great moods.
Danielle, I found it on another thread - fans own made pics of mikka. Leaving for you here to enjoy :)

n628219008_2372597_3129050.jpg

ILY Sis!!!! :) Even in different threads you think of me!!!!!

Michael_Jackson_smooth_criminal.jpg

am going to go guys i have a driving theory test to revise for :(
i hate revising :mad:
and these pictures of mike are not helping. if only his crotch was a traffic light
id actually stop.

so :hugs: all round speak later xxx

OMFG Ha ha!!! Can you imagine people would be crashing left right and center!!! Ha ha I would defo start learning to drive if this was the case!!!

WATCH OUT ADOAR! beware! don't be honest!

Playing a game without reading the rules first...?

That reminds me of really lame people.
Someone with NO SENSE OF HUMOR will feel like an upset 2 year old and will decide to RUN CRYING to you - know - who
because YEAH, THAT IS WHAT ADULTS DO IN REAL LIFE...

and then you won't get the right to say ANYTHING in the place that you created or you feel at home and you will end up bummed AND will lose interest.
Just saying ;)

:giggle: So so true!!!!!

So dysfunctional its crazy ha ha!!! :bounce JAG We love you to!!!!!
clothes9.jpg

I have to say JAG I wanna run my fingers through his hair!! I wont just saying i wanna!!! Ha ha xxxxx

Hi Apples!!!!!

applesIpurple.jpg

Back