Appleheads!

persecution complex....SEXXXXAY :doh: if i were ATTACKING you, you'd know it. just not sugarcoating, had u actually read any of the thread, GASP, you'd know thats how i am...what did orie say (another applehead you wouldn't know because you can't be bothered) "bes, the girl who tells it like it is and says what we are all thinking"

anyway, here's some gifts for my babydolls :D

calla:
055.jpg

look at these lips girl!!!! looooook at em!!!
031.jpg
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I am dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical: @frst part. I haven't been here yesterday. I don't really know what happened and what was all this about???? And being Polish I have a very strong sense of freedom and I don't like any form of censorship... It comes from the history of my country and my culture that I get goose pimples when I see someone not letting you to say what you have in your mind. Like Chamone people I've never seen any of my sweethearts :heart: seriously attacking anyone and I know my appleheads I plain don't believe that. CHAMONE, get a personality and grow up! Why do you stop everyone else from expressing themselves by your immature tears? That is passive-aggresive, that is what I think...
My :bunny: :heart: appleheads!!
2ivz30h.gif

and pics!!!! BESito the Sweet Beast!!!! :huggy:
shamonegifs342.gif

the epic belt bouncing for you!!!!!!!!!!!

hee hee! Sorry sweets! I can't control it! The music compels me!

596.jpg
:lmao: it compels me sometimes as well :lmao:

Last edited:
You came in late yesterday ;)

So what are those people in short films doing specifically wrong?

One constantly votes more than once a day and they've been told about 5 times not to lmao

another did this all in ONE post (and it's not the first time they've tried it either):

Took a point from Beat It
Took a point from Bad
Added 3 points to The Way You Make Me Feel
Took 3 points from Smoothass Criminal
Took a point from Remember The Time
Took 2 points from Black Or White
Took 2 points from Who Is It
2eq8ghz.jpg

Took a point from Give In To Me
Added a point to Scream
Added 2 points to Stranger In Moscow
Took a point from Earth Song
2eq8ghz.jpg

Added a point to Ghosts

so you see lmao

it's just sad that there's actually someone who takes the game that seriously that they're willing to completely screw it up for the people playing honestly. As far as I'm concerned they don't deserve to play if they're gonna be idiots about it and then play ignorant when you tell them to cut it out lol

:lmao: it compels me sometimes as well :lmao:

:bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed you do crotch grabbing too, Calla????

One constantly votes more than once a day and they've been told about 5 times not to lmao

another did this all in ONE post (and it's not the first time they've tried it either):

Took a point from Beat It
Took a point from Bad
Added 3 points to The Way You Make Me Feel
Took 3 points from Smoothass Criminal
Took a point from Remember The Time
Took 2 points from Black Or White
Took 2 points from Who Is It
2eq8ghz.jpg

Took a point from Give In To Me
Added a point to Scream
Added 2 points to Stranger In Moscow
Took a point from Earth Song
2eq8ghz.jpg

Added a point to Ghosts

so you see lmao

it's just sad that there's actually someone who takes the game that seriously that they're willing to completely screw it up for the people playing honestly. As far as I'm concerned they don't deserve to play if they're gonna be idiots about it and then play ignorant when you tell them to cut it out lol

LMAO that is a lot of work! :hysterical:

PLUS WHERE IS THAT GODDAMN PERSON THAT DARED TO TAKE POINTS FROM MY SWEETEST SMOOTHY GOODNESS? I will kill.

Plus yeah, I believe idiots should not be allowed to play with normal people.
But maybe it's cause I'm still a bit pissed :angel:

Hey, question.
I read some little arguments that Jag had in that other thread :) and was wondering: is it really once every 24hours? Or should I just remember once every day? Cause honestly I can't be assed to remember what hour specifically I voted!!! :toofunny: but it's not difficult to remember which day that was!

Hey, question.
I read some little arguments that Jag had in that other thread :) and was wondering: is it really once every 24hours? Or should I just remember once every day? Cause honestly I can't be assed to remember what hour specifically I voted!!! :toofunny: but it's not difficult to remember which day that was!

lmao it doesn't have to be literally once every 24 hours as in 1pm wednesday, 1pm thursday, 1pm friday and no earlier. Just once a day is fine as long as it's not voting monday morning and then again a few hours later :mello: if you haven't slept since the last time you voted, then don't vote lol

OH HAI BRITT! :mello:
How's Mexico? Hope you're having fun. oh and hell, I fucking know bitch. DAMN hot! come home sweaty everyday, ewww :no: Need an AC at classes lol

I fucking love you! :lmao: DEAD at kanye and cheerios. :hysterical:
:love:

GDI! >_>

JUST LETTING YOU BITCHES KNOW I CLAIM THIS PERFORMANCE, ALONG WITH 1995 MTV MUSIC AWARDS AND GHOSTS. I ALSO CLAIM SOME BABY DADDY AND TRISTA CAN SUCK MY INVISI-DICK. OH AND I KNOW BES IS GONNA KILL ME, BUT I SECRETLY DIE EVERY TIME I WATCH THE BAD VIDEO SO YEA. *tries to claim at least 1 min of the bad vid* be niceee!:angel:

GDI that pic is sexy! :wild:

*TAKES WITH ME* aww, he's so cute&sexy&adorable&dropdeadsexy in this pic :wild:

*TAKES THIS WITH ME TOO!*
:fear: *sucks on bottom lip*

JFC!!!! *licks between legs*
ughh, sexy!!! :swoon:

DEAD!!! :lmao:

remember I claim this performance....

:mello::mello::mello:

I totally fucked up this multi quote.... :mello:

omfg Sham your last comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: lmao: ILY!!!! ha ha ha!

Sowwy Limon :(

Adore, that'll be one helluva knife fight

omg, Belk's wanted 60 bucks for their fedora, I was like :unsure: :no: and it had all this extra stuff on it, please. I got the LAST one from another store I went to, gonna order one from jcpenny's too. OMG the halloween store had the UGLIEST sequined gloves and leg cuffs :mello: and I know I'ma see tons of kids with that stuff on when I go to that school tomorrow :lol: they did have a thriller jacket tho...hmm...I know that was totally random, but I really wanted to knock that shelf down.

Back from school/dancing!
Teacher was very strict again today. :naughty:
005-1.jpg

Then there was a heaping helping of...
riding_crop.jpg

:shifty:

ANYWAY! On a more PG note since even MYAS is watching Disney movies...:lol:

Look what my mom made!
DSCN3034.jpg

Appley Applehead Gooooooodness!
MMMMMMM! I'm being a cannibal now I guess but it tastes so gooood. :heart: :zombie:

*posts random picture of lunch*

8117_1223347498539_1074523467_690755_2836612_n.jpg

*wishes she could eat like this everyday*

STFU TOM :fear:

and yea yea I know, it's a lot of salad dressing. wtfever.

Im too tired to explain why seafood is so disgusting so I'm gonna go to bed. Night y'all :waving:
:sleeping:

Bye Tommm!

Byyyeeeeee Serenity! I did not see you thaaarr~
rtt_400x272111207123915.jpg

Care for some tea perhaps? Maybe a turtleneck and suggestive finger on the side with a spot of clotted cream?

i like this idea.....always like finding random sexy papi's on back alleys with high water pants who approach me in such a sweet gentlemanly manner...."HEEEEEY!" sneer....takes me back to my Miami days

NO NO NO NO NO NO :nono: she gets nothing, that whore gets no treats. she can try to sniff around for my left overs, but lims is the only one free and legally clear for some bad era mike, she has smooth criminal....that is ALLLLLL ...she doesn't appreciate him then anyway, she talks about him behind his back, all mullet this and mullet that....that whore gets NOTHING

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO EPIC VIOLATION!!!!! i am not having it!!!! :tickingtimebomb those were siggys were already in violation ANYWAY, i let clara have it that day because at the time i'd just had 4 made and felt good, i think it was the day i promised i'd behave anyway. don't you dare come with a bad era siggy overload unless it has BES on it!!!!!!!!!!! you gave laura speed demon behind my back, now you throw it in my face?? grrrrr :ranting

lims love, you are my only true sweetie here it seems. yes, lets go tag team, i need to blow off some steam and and he knows just how to open my pipes. and MOULIN ROUGE!!! :wild: :woohoo: i love period pieces!!! let's do that!!! soooooooooo >>>>here

Look what my mom made!
DSCN3034.jpg

Appley Applehead Gooooooodness!
MMMMMMM! I'm being a cannibal now I guess but it tastes so gooood. :heart: :zombie:

Looks delish, Herstory! :) *munches on her oh so yummy Toll House pie* Mmmm...I could live on just this and gold pants :D

Wow, Sham, looks yummy! *loves seafood*

Back