Appleheads!

well, it pisses me off, and I know it's just a "game" but I'm not feeling it today, I was really like stfu already DAMN! :lol: I just got some ungood news and I'm bout ready to snap....sorry, I'm coping lol

anywho, everyone left, I NEVER go back to read anymore cuz then I wouldn't be able to post so with that said I hope everyone is doing well.

Hey guys! :waving:

Omg stan :lol: ur play for tom was totally funny :toofunny:

who the hell has steak with lobster tail... I mean... beef... and seafood... together? :puke:

Surf & Turf....lol

um, it's a surf and turf, one of the most popular and common combinations....dine out much? lol

They're right, Adore, it's called Surf & Turf here in the States :) They're actually quite yummy together, but very expensive.

sooooo quiet in here....:mello:

I've been ripping my CD collection into my iTunes. This is gonna take forever since I have well over 200 CD's :(

Yes adore i agree with u steak & seafood dont mix well at all :puke:

:bored:
WYMMFshapely.gif

ICU BES! :fear:

Hello... anyone awake in here...I'm bored....so...It's Applehead time for me...

shamonegifs219.gif

Last edited:
licccckkkkkksssss.....mmm, tastes like strawberry shortcake

hows the smoky eyes been coming along?? get your tools all ready for the MJ Fall look extraordinaire
I just bought a golden/bronze eyeshadow pencil actually. haha Not sure how best to work it out as it seems a little on the greasy side. -_- Guess I gotta break down and go to the MAC counter. Creamy creamz don't come cheap.

Well since it is deader than dead in here...I'm gonna go have some private girl talk with a special lady. :girl_girl:
may1.jpg

:naughty:

So bye for now!
f023.jpg

When Tom & Bruce get her back she will be all smiles. :shifty: TRUST.

Nighty night to whoever is left! :bye:

i'm great :D had crazy fun in here the last couple days with my tag team buddy...reading an awesome book that has me cracking up and riveted ( http://www.amazon.com/Agency-Ally-OBrien/dp/0312379447 ), had the day off of work today, and created an epic smoothie earlier....oh yeah, good times all around

906274805_m1.gif

U?

Yey Yay Hai CHEERS for crazy fun!!!!

We need to collect all of our tag team plays partner :giggle:

Me likey that book! Damn I don't have time to read! And today I work :weeping: cause I have something serious to finish for 2morrow...

Hello... anyone awake in here...I'm bored....so...It's Applehead time for me...

shamonegifs219.gif

WTF????
SO I LEAVE AND YOU DIRTY HOES ARE ALL OVER MY SMOOOTH AGAIN???!!!

keep your hands OFF HIM sister. Look at my siggy and LEARN. Don't make me call my gangsta family!
They know their craft only TOO WELL.

gangsta%201.jpg

Back off. BACK OFF SISTAH.

here ya go BES
saw this on another mj fan site
badrv4-1.gif

For my the rest of my HHTs & Tadpoles
MJ taking you to church
A1-2.gif

ROFFFLLLLL dirty church boy... :lol:

Wine, atmosphere of transition and mystery, beautiful sculptures, *quick touch* gothic surroundings, *I hope they won't find us!*, angelic music, *this is insane!....* and an echo that carries voices, whispers and screams far beyond, into the holyness of the abysss.........

*sozzz anyone here real religious???*

Psssssttt... Herstory, Janet told me you had fuuunnnn....
mtoug6.jpg

have a BEAUTIFUL FULL OF SEXYNESS LICKABLE NECKS HOT BODIES AMAZING SUNNY DAY!
come back rested with new energies! and new appleheading ideas... :sun:Every day is a new applehead adventure!

Last edited:
here ya go BES
saw this on another mj fan site
badrv4-1.gif

ahhhh shit! thanks! for that you get some goodies ;)

hey gurrrlll...i been waiting here with this picnic basket, you coming or what? we're gonna have kfc, orange jus, and banana cream pie. you like?
doodoo-young2042.jpg

listen to some radio
doodoo-young20240.jpg

swing a bit
A.jpg

you like that idea, gurrrrlll??
13s.jpg

then tonite we can boogie down to the sweet tunes of off the wall and burn this disco out
mjmodel.jpg

you be a good girl, and i might even sing on stage a bit, put on a show and make those other hhts jealous that i'm crooning only for you, orie

0mjCHEST.jpg

you like that idea baby?
5t4d7f89sf1.jpg

WTF????
SO I LEAVE AND YOU DIRTY HOES ARE ALL OVER MY SMOOOTH AGAIN???!!!

keep your hands OFF HIM sister. Look at my siggy and LEARN. Don't make me call my gangsta family!
They know their craft only TOO WELL.

gangsta%201.jpg

Back off. BACK OFF SISTAH.

ROFFFLLLLL dirty church boy... :lol:

Wine, atmosphere of transition and mystery, beautiful sculptures, *quick touch* gothic surroundings, *I hope they won't find us!*, angelic music, *this is insane!....* and an echo that carries voices, whispers and screams far beyond, into the holyness of the abysss.........

girl, i saw her post that and i was gonna warn her..but my inet acted up and by the time it was back on i forgot......i was so about to let her know tho, unauthorized use of sc is strictly prohibited :nono:

LMAO at your "church with mikka jaxon" description. those nice cathedrals do offer massive echo potential, so be very very quiet ;) beautiful stained glass leaves nice rainbow patterns on the body if its a beautifully sunny day tho :angel:

Last edited:
Back