Appleheads!

omg that smile :wub:

:bounce: :bounce: :huggy: Callieeee glad your day got better hun :cheers::cheers:

whats up appleheads!?! :ph34r:

Hi Jag! All thanx to appleheads! :huggy:
he looks as if he was waiting to get a kiss...
klmeqsjgjkmg.jpg

"Dear BES,

It's been lovely to hear from you again. And the picture that you finally sent...
Now I see that love you've been secretly writing to me about.
How he comes back home and can't stop himself from throwing you on bed and doing *inaudbile* *muffled* *muffled* to you.

I asked you for a photo so many times and you always said 'I have no photo Mike's afraid it will leak to the press'. Then I would say "do like I do with my smooth criminal. Get hired for his video and sneak in this way with your best moves ever, and you will have more than just a photo. You'll have a piece of history. Or be - for that matter".

But now I see. The photo leaked out and you are a LOVELY COUPLE.
Congratulations from me &SC ;)

With all my love
Lemons"

043.jpg

P.S. HOES that smile is mine!

Last edited:
I've known it's you, from the first moment I've seen it. yes, they've found out. paparazzi. you know what they can do. better be careful! I've seen them on your street yesterday! they were preparing to get some pictures of you two! :angry:

:lol: that is not blush! that just excitement! :lol:

i was very red hot and excited, this is true....so was he ;) we tried to hide it, but you are SOOOO discerning, calla, dang! u peeped all of that....i was supposed to play like i didn't know him, but he looked away....so i had to cheer him up

girl, i told you i was having a bad day yesterday, they were included. almost ran one over, he got in the way.

we were not happy...
thbad11-2.gif

but you know whats fun when angry?
badtour12.gif

I was trying to keep our love in the closet, he didn't want me to live the life like him, bombarded by paparazzi.....they found out! :blush: omg, it looks like me too from what i can see, just wouldn't have on that much blush :lol:

OMFG... look @ this!! :wild: he still have your lipstick on his cheek! You might need to make the photo bigger, tho...
taj_1.jpg

:lmao:

Last edited:
"Dear BES,

It's been lovely to hear from you again. And the picture that you finally sent...
Now I see that love you've been secretly writing to me about.
How he comes back home and can't stop himself from throwing you on bed and doing *inaudbile* *muffled* *muffled* to you.

I asked you for a photo so many times and you said always 'have no photo Mike's afraid it will leak to the press'. Then I would say "do like I do with my smooth criminal. Get hired for his video and sneak in this way with your best moves ever, and you will have more than just a photo. you'll have a piece of history".

But now I see. The photo leaked out and you are a LOVELY COUPLE.
Congratulations from me &SC ;)

With all my love
Lemons"

043.jpg

P.S. HOES that smile is mine!

:blush: Thanks lims and sc.....bad ass and i appreciate your well wishes :D now we don't have to hide our love
2qj90k0jpg.gif

so happy about it!

You did a good job on being discreet lims, they thought it was just a camera act in the video, so mission accomplished. we know that's not the only camera act you have ;) give sc my love, thank him for that new trick he taught me, bad ass loves it

OMFG... look @ this!! :wild: he still have your lipstick on his cheek! You might need to make this picture bigger, tho...
taj_1.jpg

he was so hapy that night...
trump_mahal_09.jpg

:lol:

(just quoted myself for the first time in my life. pathetic :lmao: )

Last edited:
OMFG... look @ this!! :wild: he still have your lipstick on his cheek! You might need to make it bigger, tho...
taj_1.jpg

I snuck and gave him something to remember me by until later :wild: thats why i didn't wear just clear gloss :trytobeangel i know he doesn't like pda or for them to be in our business, but i wanted to mark my territory a lil ;)

PS2 My smooth doesn't like being touched by other women SO BACK OFF!

003.jpg
:lmao: he looks SOOOOOOOOOO disgusted!!! :toofunny:

looks mighty happy here tho, you curly haired :she_devil:
049.jpg

:blush: Thanks lims and sc.....bad ass and i appreciate your well wishes :D now we don't have to hide our love
2qj90k0jpg.gif

so happy about it!

You did a good job on being discreet lims, they thought it was just a camera act in the video, so mission accomplished. we know that's not the only camera act you have ;) give sc my love, thank him for that new trick he taught me, bad ass loves it

Ahhhh sweetie THAT TRICK. Yeah I will tell him!
And it was just SO MUCH FUN BES to be there but be discreet you won't believe. All those hoes were trying to be all up and over him, but we knew what was going on... we were laughing secretly at people all the time, giggling and stuff. Am I a bad person for laughing at people if they seem stupid, honey?

Anyway I will tell SC what you're saying, he has always wished you well and told you countless times you would fit so well with the badass... Poor boo I just told him recently how steamy your relationship really is, as I wanted to be discreet with your stuff too. Not telling my friends' secrets all over.

Love, Lims.

I snuck and gave him something to remember me by until later :wild: thats why i didn't wear just clear gloss :trytobeangel i know he doesn't like pda or for them to be in our business, but i wanted to mark my territory a lil ;)

:lmao: he looks SOOOOOOOOOO disgusted!!! :toofunny:

looks mighty happy here tho, you curly haired :she_devil:
049.jpg

I know I know... He was acting but still... couldn't hide his REAL PREFERENCE .......
my curly lil boo in a white smoothy suit!

And Calla you are not pathetic. it's for all good reasons hun!

he was so hapy that night...
trump_mahal_09.jpg

(just quoted myself for the first time in my life. pathetic :lmao: )

lol!!! i've seen pathetic, you aren't it ;)

he WAS very happy that night, i won't say why though limo drives can be very fun and he lives in a remote area, so lengthy "ride" :girl_whistle:

Ahhhh sweetie THAT TRICK. Yeah I will tell him!
And it was just SO MUCH FUN BES to be there but be discreet you won't believe. All those hoes were trying to be all up and over him, but we knew what was going on... we were laughing secretly at people all the time, giggling and stuff. Am I a bad person for laughing at people if they seem stupid, honey?

Anyway I will tell SC what you're saying, he has always wished you well and told you countless times you would fit so well with the badass... Poor boo I just told him recently how steamy your relationship really is, as I wanted to be discreet with your stuff too. Not telling my friends' secrets all over.

Love, Lims.

^^ that dear is the SPICE of life, laughing because you have what everyone wants and can't touch....its a head rush, i've experienced that while watching him get mobbed and they didn't know i was around, its a turn on to have them all bumrushing him.

oh girl, i didn't tell you? i'm in a video too, i just kept it secret....but i can tell you now. he told me to keep it hush hush, we hid my face and all, but let's just say....legs, short shorts, midnite street, limo. ;)
dirtehdiana1.gif

i appreciate your discretion as always, thats why i tell you everything. tell sc we must all four go out for another double date...."dinner"

^^ that dear is the SPICE of life, laughing because you have what everyone wants and can't touch....its a head rush, i've experienced that while watching him get mobbed and they didn't know i was around, its a turn on to have them all bumrushing him.

oh girl, i didn't tell you? i'm in a video too, i just kept it secret....but i can tell you now. he told me to keep it hush hush, we hid my face and all, but let's just say....legs, short shorts, midnite street, limo. ;)

i appreciate your discretion as always, thats why i tell you everything. tell sc we must all four go out for another double date...."dinner"

Shhhhh... I know we've been playing with the idea of double things on here or three ways or so on, but I don't think appleheads really understood what was going on... To have them both... Smooth and Badass... it just blows minds... *and other parts of the body* ...

... like it did the last time!

And omg you're in the DD video... Gurrll I am so stupid I always thought he chose someone special but never guessed! :doh: Wonderful!
I am busy now planning our smooth trip to Paris I will send you and your badass an invite with insider information, where to find us, which hotel etc. We will have our double thing there.
Can't wait to see you both!!

Love.

Shhhhh... I know we've been playing with the idea of double things on here or three ways or so on, but I don't think appleheads really understood what was going on... To have them both... Smooth and Badass... it just blows minds... *and other parts of the body* ...

... like it did the last time!

And omg you're in the DD video... Gurrll I am so stupid I always thought he chose someone special but never guessed! :doh: Wonderful!
I am busy now planning our smooth trip to Paris I will send you and your badass an invite with insider information, where to find us, which hotel etc. We will have our double thing there.
Can't wait to see you both!!

Love.

see you soon love! dinner's on us!
steak-lobster.jpg

pack well, i know you and your suitcases don't forget cuffs, that white sheer nitey he likes (something about you looking angelic?? hah!), my thigh high patent boots i let you borrow (bad ass misses them dearly), cans of whipped cream, and the bra with the tassles :angel:

Will do Honey.
And other night surprises too, you haven't seen them yet, I have so many ideas for us you wouldn't believe! :woohoo:
Will tell you in another letter as I need to go now.
Give a good training to badass and I will train smooth, they need to be on top of the game... for us.
And see both of you very soon.

lol!!! i've seen pathetic, you aren't it ;)

he WAS very happy that night, i won't say why though limo drives can be very fun and he lives in a remote area, so lengthy "ride" :girl_whistle:

:lol: Bad and Limony! I think I will leave now our lil party and go home. I drunk a bit too much. I wanted to call the taxi when suddenly this mysterious gentelman arrived and proposed taking me home. Hope he is not too dangerous, I want to see you again. But he smells so right and his touch... :in_love: won't say any more!
3-2.jpg

night night guuuurlsss!!!!! :huggy: :huggy:

Last edited:
:lol: Bad and Limony! I think I will leave now our lil party and go home. I drunk a bit too much. I wanted to call the taxi when suddenly this mysterious gentelman arrived and proposed taking me home. Hope he is not too dangerous, I want to see you again. But he smells so right and his touch... :in_love: won't say any more!
3-2.jpg

night night guuuurlsss!!!!! :huggy: :huggy

take that ride!! :wild: live a lil ;) what's the worst that can happen?

*tiptoes in*
*leaves something beautiful and heartwarming*
012.jpg

*tiptoes out*

2300 jackson street epicness!!! SO epic that i forgive the bib shirt :wild:
aww, lims, thanks for the memories, this when he first took me to meet the fam...oh the times we had, kicking joe in the groin when he flirted with me, helping katie back some cookies, chasing rugrats, a waterballoon fight, coyly looking away as we played....good times!

001.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :heart: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Just as I finish catching up on what I missed you all leave me!
sad_panda_3.jpg

SAD PANDA!

psssstttt i got a pressie for a certain someone!

htw.gif

:unsure: wonder if she can figure out who its for...
:girl_flirt: Ooh haaaay~
*waits for Danielle and MYAS* :ph34r:
I SWEAR I WAS ONLY LOOKING!!

OMG I LOVE YOU FOR THAT PERFECT SUMM UP OF THE MADNESS OF YESTERDAY!
and you found me the smile without that dumb smilie... !!!
:bounce:

now I can sit in front of my computer and smile like a stupid cow everytime I see it without interruption!
:drinking: cheers to herstory!
smiling-cow.jpg

GOES AWAY TO WORK ON APPLESQUUEECUMMPLUGGELDICTIONARY.
I excell at finding myself new work all the time :lmao:
It needs to be like...an almanac or something with pie charts. :mello:

DEAD at the happy sparkle cow. :lmao:

[FONT=&quot]Tom I know you wanted YRMW, but it didn't work out how I wanted it to, and Herstory BOTDF didn't work out for you, so I gave it to Tom.. hope you like it Tom.. if not oh fuckin' well.. just playing...
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Tom- BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: She got your number, She know your game [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: She just grabbed my cell and got my #, she was quick as hell about it. I was trying to act like I didn’t want to be bothered or for her to have my number. But she peeped game from the start.
M: She put you under, It's so insane[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Her body is intoxicating, I wonder if she put a roofie in my drink
M:Since you seduced her, How does it feel, To know that woman, Is out to kill
T: Dude I hooked her with your “I’m not like other guys” line… Remember you used that on Ola Ray dumb ass!?!? But I know once she found out that I chat with the HHTs, she was super pissed.
M: Every night stance is like takin' a chance, It's not about love and romance, And now you're gonna get it
T: Mike she put it on me dawg, I couldn’t even walk straight afterwards
M: Every hot man is out takin' a chance, It's not about love and romance, And now you do regret it[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Oh you can’t love a girl like her.. She’s the type of girl that will cut up your clothes or even go off on your mom if she felt like someone was trying to take a guy away from her.
M: To escape the world I've got to enjoy that simple dance[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I swear you are forever talking about dancing, dude focus, you gotta help e get rid of this girl.
M: And it seemed that everything was on my side (Blood on my side)
T: F-O-C-U-S, what the bloody hell are you talking about
M: She seemed sincere like it was love and true romance And now she's out to get you [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Mike I should’ve known something was up when she started leaving her drawz all over my room. She was trying to move in… I draw the line at leaving a toothbrush… You can bring an overnight bag but everything you brought with you must go back with you.
M: And I just can't take it, Just can't break it[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: YOU can’t take it, I can’t take it!!! You thought HB was a problem and that Limon was Dangerous, this chick is on something way more sinister.
M: Susie got your number, And Susie ain't your friend[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Hell nawl she ain’t my friend, I wish I never met the girl. I have changed my number 7x and she still seems to get it.
M: Look who took you under, With seven inches in[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *rubbing leg* Oh don’t remind me, I don’t even want to talk about it, I can still feel the knife going into my leg
M: Blood is on the dance floor, Blood is on the knife[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: And she tried to fight me in the middle of the club before she stabbed me. Where was your ass when she was trying to kill me.
M:: Susie's got your number, And Susie says its right[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Ain’t shit right about Susie, that heffa is crazy
M: She got your number, How does it feel, To know this stranger, Is out to kill[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: It feels awful, I think I gotta move and I mean out the country… Maybe I can move to America and live with MYAS…
M: She got your baby, It happened fast[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I don’t think the kid is mine, his eyes ain’t like mine. That’s what you should’ve told Billie Jean. I think she poked the condom.
M: If you could only Erase the past[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: You damn right I wish I could erase the past. She trying to tell the judge I am refusing to pay child support. I CAN’T PAY CHILD SUPPORT I HAVE NO JOB AND I LIVE WITH MY PARENTS. Mom’s not having that shit at her house…
M: Every night stance is like takin a chances, It's not about love and romance, And now you're gonna get it[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I rolled the dice and came up short. Maybe I should call up the HHT crew and they could kidnap her and ship her somewhere like they did PG. I think PG still trying to get out of Liberia. You know PG had called buy my dad answered the phone and since it was collect he hung up before the operator said who was calling…
M: Every hot man is out takin' a chance, It's not about love and romance, And now you do regret it
T: Regret is not a strong enough word for this situation. But Mike I don’t how well your girls play the trombone but this girl is the Yo Yo MA of Trombone playing. She did some things that made me want to go and tell it on the mountain. I know her throat got preggers about 4-5x that night. She drained me like a vampire on True Blood. After it was over I curled up like a baby and sucked my thumb.

[/FONT]
2428mrn.gif
2428mrn.gif

Yo-Yo Ma of trombone playing...OMG...DEADDDDDD!

Stanie and London steal fro and fight
BES will cut ya if you even dare to steal little touch from DD... AND Come Together... AND bad... AND lots of other bad era stuff. HB is nibbling on the Thriller era perfect boyfriend ears :lmao: I have my smooth criminal ... Dangerous gurrls speak for yourselves even I am getting lost in their "we love everything but GITM/RRT/WII/BORW are our specials" lmao. Ah and we claim commercials too (chase, dreams etc) so... there isn't much left. ShamZ has love for HIStory Mike &she will cut ya if you touch Ghosts.
Then MYAS is coming in with her baby daddy following steps of Danielle's PERFECT MAN...
Poor Herstory is stealing little bits and pieces but don't take the smoky eyes, she is a master of that!
And not sure still about Tom. He was claiming something about BorW but Callie killed him :lmao:

Bruce sticks with Janet :D he's got this one easy :D

I will always be the shady scavenging other woman cuz I can't pick a favourite.
hynea_lionking_laugh.gif

Back