Appleheads!

:bunny: hi baby doll!!! lol, i know right? she got it together tho, learned the way of the land...*people act like they don't see MIKE'S DIRTY DIANA right under my name.....the GALL*

how've u been, sweet cheeks?

Bes! :bunny: me've been horrible. I was having such a f* bad (not bad:heart:) but real bad day! I wanted to eat someone - I was so mad @ everyone! but it's much better now! mostly thanx to Stan!! :lol: (appreciacion of lil moonwalkers) :lol:

5jwvv6.jpg

Bes! :bunny: me've been horrible. I was having such a f* bad (not bad:heart:) but real bad day! I wanted to eat someone - I was so mad @ everyone! but it's much better now! mostly thanx to Stan!! :lol: (appreciacion of lil moonwalkers) :lol:

lol, a moonwalkers lunch will do that everytime ;) come on, me and lims will beat up whoever made your day suck. they can't mess with my snuggle bunny.

i can't control this feeling your giving me, girl
037.jpg

i saw you in those high heels, short dress fitting right and OOOH, ohhh, oooh
MJ-HOT.gif

I dont want anybody else
When I think about you I touch myself
Ooh I dont want anybody else oh no, oh no
zipzxejpg.gif
Mj-michael-jackson-7138635-130-123.gif
inthecloset4.gif

"but mike, i can touch you...you don't have to touch yourself"
then shamone girl, i need your sweet caress, ohhh
169.jpg

:lmao:
Mike you don't need to touch yourself!!!!

we are all here for that!

MJRMW, awww his shirt! Says "Michael" in it awww :wub:
Whats your name btw? MJRMW is too damn hard lolll

you damn right calling my smooth ass
WHO NEEDS BEATING CALLIE??
2qi4owy.jpg

"somebody ring? i have ass to kick?"
013.jpg

025.jpg

"i'm a lover, not a fighter, but when it comes to my hoez....must protect"
038.jpg

010.jpg

oh michael..our hero!
061.jpg

"yeah i know, why you think I do it? the rewards are great"
043.jpg

O M G BESITO!!!!

YOU JUST KILLED YOUR BLOND BOOOOOO!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG *panting* *can't breathe*
*I can't even read the text all I see is H I M MY SMOOOOTHHHHHHHHH ... :dropdead:*

JUST look at his smile on that last photo!!! DAMN I have to be that woman!!!

*goes to her laboratory to work on that time machine like SERIOUSLY!*

O M G BESITO!!!!

YOU JUST KILLED YOUR BLOND BOOOOOO!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG *panting* *can't breathe*
*I can't even read the text all I see is H I M MY SMOOOOTHHHHHHHHH ... :dropdead:*

is he not DIVINE on that last pic? :stretcher

lol, a moonwalkers lunch will do that everytime ;) come on, me and lims will beat up whoever made your day suck. they can't mess with my snuggle bunny.

this was the whole world and the fact I had to get up too early and go to work and spend 8 hours @ training and than overtime @ work... but I still wanted to eat everyone. This day was just too long...! :angry:
but!!!!!!!! you deserves some of these for saying that: :D
9-1.jpg

5-2.jpg

12-1.jpg

11-1.jpg

:bunny:

this was the whole world and the fact I had to get up too early and go to work and spend 8 hours @ training and than overtime @ work... but I still wanted to eat everyone. This day was just too long...! :angry:
but!!!!!!!! you deserves some of these for saying that: :D
9-1.jpg

5-2.jpg

12-1.jpg

11-1.jpg

:bunny:
i was having one of those days yesterday....raining, everyone was fucking up, everything was annoying.....came THIS close to just going a massacre and getting it over with, lmao. it gets better tomorrow ;)

squeeee at those pics!!! *cept for that stupid kid, get out of there sean* mike mike, you so sexy! he looks just like his bad wax figure there :lol: and i so want to have that bad wax figure in my bedroom, looming over my bed....or laid out in my bed....whatever, as long as its in the room

2potp3p.jpg

Weird though how does it work?
Why Sean Lennon is with him there where he looks like he just shot a bad video, not the moonwalker? (judging by hair)

not sure, but it's near that time, isn't it? and as much as I luv the Lennon family - Ididn't post it because of Sean, Lim :) lol

i was having one of those days yesterday....raining, everyone was fucking up, everything was annoying.....came THIS close to just going a massacre and getting it over with, lmao. it gets better tomorrow ;)

squeeee at those pics!!! *cept for that stupid kid, get out of there sean* mike mike, you so sexy! he looks just like his bad wax figure there :lol: and i so want to have that bad wax figure in my bedroom, looming over my bed....or laid out in my bed....whatever, as long as its in the room

2potp3p.jpg
Tomorrow will be another day, I am sure of that. Have to believe in something to keep myself alive! :smoothcriminal:

Forget the Sean and lemme ask you a real important question: have you noticed the neck on the last one?? :p :p :p

Last edited:
Forget the Sean and lemme ask you a real important question: have you noticed the neck on the last one?? :p :p :p

11-1.jpg

i was so silent because i was turning his neck and collarbones into DINNER...fucking hell, why is he so hot? im a damn vampire for his ass
vampire.jpg

Off planing my Paris peeps!
and I know Callie I was just wondering
*Sean looks bad now too!*

:heart: love you all

but look @ the place. It's where they did Bad... it's certainly from making of Bad...
lol Sean doesn't look very good. I like some of his songs, tho... :yes:

Back