Appleheads!

and4i0.jpg

[FONT=&quot]"The Lady In My Life" - Calla[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

M: There'll Be No Darkness Tonight, Lady Our Love Will Shine [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: So this means you keeping the lights on…thought you were shy?
M: Just Put Your Trust In My Heart, And Meet Me In Paradise, Girl [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *taking clothes off* Oh I’m going to meet you as soon as I get these damn boots off.
M: You're Every Wonder In This World To Me, A Treasure Time Won't Steal Away
C: *moving hands from top to bottom in a seductive way* Michael this here is all yours, it’s not going nowhere.

M: So Listen To My Heart, Lay Your Body Close To Mine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *jumping on MJ* If I could I would be inside you. I’m not about to just lay next to you.
M: Let Me Fill You With My Dreams, I Can Make You Feel Alright[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Fill me with dreams?? No boo, I was expecting you to fill me up with something else. Now that would make me feel ALRIGHT
M: And Baby Through The Years, Gonna Love You More Each Day, So I Promise You Tonight
That You'll Always Be The Lady In My Life
C: I better be the only lady in your life… I know you have been with the other HHTs but they all crazy… I don’t blame you for running. They all have mental problems[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] M: Lay Back In My Tenderness, Let's Make This A Night We Won't Forget [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Now you talkin’… so what shall we do first?? Role playing, hide n seek, tie you up to the bed….
M: Girl, I Need Your Sweet Caress [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Believe me, I will do more than caress it…
M: Reach Out To A Fantasy, Two Hearts In The Beat Of Ecstasy, Come To Me, Girl [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C: *sliding on top* I’m right here boo… Just gonna ride this Arabian horse until it’s broke in…
M: And I Will Keep You Warm, Through The Shadows Of The Night [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Actually we need to turn on some A/C… Why you being cheap with the air Mike??
M: Let Me Touch You With My Love, I Can Make You Feel So Right[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: If you touch me with your “love” any harder, you will be bruising my intestines.
M: And Baby Through The Years, Even When We're Old And Gray, I Will Love You More Each Day, 'Cause You Will Always Be The Lady In My Life[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Ok Michael, right now is not the time to get all sentimental on me… I’m gonna need you to talk dirty to me. Or just sit back and enjoy the show…. Let my 2 “tinker bells” mesmerize you…
M: Stay With Me[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: You asking me to move in?
M: I Want You To Stay With Me...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: It’s done… Got my stuff in the car and I will go get the rest later… You do know I gotta tell the HHTs and tadpoles?!?![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I need you by my side, don`t you go nowhere[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I am here for the long haul… But we gonna have to talk about your personal housekeeping skills. That closet looks a damn mess, you gonna have to get it together. How many red shirts does a person need, and they all the same kind.
M: *whispering in Calla’s ear* whoo, girl, let me keep you warm, you`re my lady[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Yes I am warm… Just admit you cheap and won’t turn the air up or either you are to shame to admit it’s broke…..
M: (fill you with the sweetest love), whoo the sweetest touch
C: *mumbling and choking* you have filled my mouth up… slow down dude, hold back some of your “love”…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: don`t you go nowhere, you`re my lady, all through the night
C: Damn you got more?? *wiping her face* You just gave me a facial… You should be about 10lbs lighter… How the hell does your body mass produce so fast?? Ok give me 2mins to digest what I have and then I will be ready to go. *2mins later* My jaws hurt, but I’ll be damned if any of them HHTs out perform me…

[/FONT]
this pic will tell you mora than any words: :wild: :wild: :wild:

OMG!
you got her right :p
I LOLED SO HARD ON THE ARABIAN HORSE PARTS!!!!!!! AND FILLED MY MOUTH WITH LOVE DAMN! FACIAL :lmao:

btw, she's a psychologist, giving a description of us as having mental problems was spot on too Stan!
*need to save it for the encyclopedia of apple*
WELL DONE :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
:lmao: I just thought: writing about me having boots on was a spot!! and Lims going on about psychologist thing!! :p :p :p

hi all :waving:
Hi hun!! should I start from repping you?????? :sun:

Hello!!
Calli, did ya choke down all the lil moonwalkers yet??
lemme just say that: we haven't finished yet... :p

Bwahahaha she said tom can't move in!!!dead@making a movieshe got a lil moonwalker facial....i swear we need to make a dictionary for the newbies...so they know the meanings
:lol: :lol: :lol: moonwalker facial is very healthy :p

Poor lil Calli:
2547596571_35de716e38.jpg
even more than this :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Callin a sex worker??
:lmao:
you've gotta have this talent :p

@Limon, ye i collected every single "lil moonwalkers" off her face... no way she keeping that stuff....Calli better not even get use 2 facials.@MWB that list was made longggg time ago I have to update it...lmaooo@bes giving Cam a pass 2day...
too late!!!! I am spoiled! I am too corrupted!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And Orie, sure you collected those... that she didn't manage to quickly swallow :p:p:p
:lol: I've had enough time to do it slowly :p :p :p

Charlotte-Ann, hello dear... welcome!Tom glad you like your play... u nasty, once u turn 16 u move up to Toad status....damn shldm9e saved ur story for your bday...Calli glad u liked ur story.... um btw no more facials, u and jag can't go stealing the gel...
whatch you mean no more? I am so spoiled now, I am so i heaven :cloud9: and you say no more? :cry:
many many many many many more:angel:

Last edited:
this pic will tell you mora than any words: :wild: :wild: :wild:

:lmao: I just thought: writing about me having boots on was a spot!! and Lims going on about psychologist thing!! :p :p :p

lemme just say that: we haven't finished yet... :p
:lol: :lol: :lol: moonwalker facial is very healthy :p
even more than this :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
you've gotta have this talent :p
too late!!!! I am spoiled! I am too corrupted!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lol: I've had enough time to make it slowly :p :p :p

whatch you mean no more? I am so spoiled now, I am so i heaven :cloud9: and you say no more? :cry:
many many many many many more:angel:

Callie sitting on the horse I quoted as well....
he was G SPOT ON :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Lol@Limon,yes the Polish can be spicy and harsh... I WILL NEED FOR JAG 2 STOP STEALING! I WILL BE DEALING WITH YO ASS REAL SOON. I HOPE U BREAKOUT IN HIVES!! @Cam, you see how serious we are about our eras.. Um these HHTs will choke ya, stab, decapitate, poison, and run yo ass over for there era. If you will take notice that London has been missing ever since she TRIED to pounce on my Mike. chk the back of your milk carton you will see her face.GLAD U LIKED THE STORIES@JAG...

i can't control this feeling your giving me, girl
037.jpg

i saw you in those high heels, short dress fitting right and OOOH, ohhh, oooh
MJ-HOT.gif

I dont want anybody else
When I think about you I touch myself
Ooh I dont want anybody else oh no, oh no
zipzxejpg.gif
Mj-michael-jackson-7138635-130-123.gif
inthecloset4.gif

"but mike, i can touch you...you don't have to touch yourself"
then shamone girl, i need your sweet caress, ohhh
169.jpg

11tmv46.jpg

... sexy boy ;)

smothers in kisses....i love you in black and buckles boo.....i know, you are pissed i showed up late, i had to get dressed, don't look so sour.....i'm sorry your skin hurts today, i kick lupus ass, k? besos mi amor

Back