Appleheads!

HB, I love you but, this cowboy is mine:
fa7cb8.jpg

Ties Perfect cowboy to the tree and gets after it :evil:

she come in REALLLLY toeing the line, didn't she? i'm giving her a LITTLE pass, she knows not what she does, but ya'll giving AMPLE warning, my kindness only extends soooo far

2woksq0_jpg.gif

my peeps got my back, you better be good, we have our eye on you.....lims is a badass, she around criminals all day...she eats punks for breakfast

now lick on these and you may live to see another day
anima2.gif
anima3.gif

*licks for dear life* mmmm scrumptious!

For you:

i269016403_10841.gif

I swear I almost didn't look at it!! :yes:

Message from JAG!!!
you tell orie and Limon to stop handing out dangerous ear mikka.. i saw them doing that to the new ones joining and im all hell no.. hes already shared with 3 others.. no more! lol
:)
ah .. did she say something about SIM?
:D
That was the only message i got!
:wild: He's mine all mine then!! woooo *takes shower with Mike*

@Limon, ye i collected every single "lil moonwalkers" off her face... no way she keeping that stuff....Calli better not even get use 2 facials.@MWB that list was made longggg time ago I have to update it...lmaooo@bes giving Cam a pass 2day...

hello all :)
hope your all well
in just had home made "scousse" soup
and added a few things to my memory wall :D
now am going to wash my wig and ill get back in a bit
just thought id pop in say Hwy How You Doin

lol

xxx

Technically Stranger in Moscow is NOT dangerous so take that shower quick :lmao:
And Orie, sure you collected those... that she didn't manage to quickly swallow :p:p:p

Oh it's far from Dangerous, and he isn't wearing gold pants, so I think I'm in the clear :jump:

[FONT=&quot]Tom I know you wanted YRMW, but it didn't work out how I wanted it to, and Herstory BOTDF didn't work out for you, so I gave it to Tom.. hope you like it Tom.. if not oh fuckin' well.. just playing...
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Tom- BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: She got your number, She know your game [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: She just grabbed my cell and got my #, she was quick as hell about it. I was trying to act like I didn’t want to be bothered or for her to have my number. But she peeped game from the start.
M: She put you under, It's so insane[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Her body is intoxicating, I wonder if she put a roofie in my drink
M:Since you seduced her, How does it feel, To know that woman, Is out to kill
T: Dude I hooked her with your “I’m not like other guys” line… Remember you used that on Ola Ray dumb ass!?!? But I know once she found out that I chat with the HHTs, she was super pissed.
M: Every night stance is like takin' a chance, It's not about love and romance, And now you're gonna get it
T: Mike she put it on me dawg, I couldn’t even walk straight afterwards
M: Every hot man is out takin' a chance, It's not about love and romance, And now you do regret it[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Oh you can’t love a girl like her.. She’s the type of girl that will cut up your clothes or even go off on your mom if she felt like someone was trying to take a guy away from her.
M: To escape the world I've got to enjoy that simple dance[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I swear you are forever talking about dancing, dude focus, you gotta help e get rid of this girl.
M: And it seemed that everything was on my side (Blood on my side)
T: F-O-C-U-S, what the bloody hell are you talking about
M: She seemed sincere like it was love and true romance And now she's out to get you [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Mike I should’ve known something was up when she started leaving her drawz all over my room. She was trying to move in… I draw the line at leaving a toothbrush… You can bring an overnight bag but everything you brought with you must go back with you.
M: And I just can't take it, Just can't break it[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: YOU can’t take it, I can’t take it!!! You thought HB was a problem and that Limon was Dangerous, this chick is on something way more sinister.
M: Susie got your number, And Susie ain't your friend[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Hell nawl she ain’t my friend, I wish I never met the girl. I have changed my number 7x and she still seems to get it.
M: Look who took you under, With seven inches in[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *rubbing leg* Oh don’t remind me, I don’t even want to talk about it, I can still feel the knife going into my leg
M: Blood is on the dance floor, Blood is on the knife[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: And she tried to fight me in the middle of the club before she stabbed me. Where was your ass when she was trying to kill me.
M:: Susie's got your number, And Susie says its right[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Ain’t shit right about Susie, that heffa is crazy
M: She got your number, How does it feel, To know this stranger, Is out to kill[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: It feels awful, I think I gotta move and I mean out the country… Maybe I can move to America and live with MYAS…
M: She got your baby, It happened fast[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I don’t think the kid is mine, his eyes ain’t like mine. That’s what you should’ve told Billie Jean. I think she poked the condom.
M: If you could only Erase the past[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: You damn right I wish I could erase the past. She trying to tell the judge I am refusing to pay child support. I CAN’T PAY CHILD SUPPORT I HAVE NO JOB AND I LIVE WITH MY PARENTS. Mom’s not having that shit at her house…
M: Every night stance is like takin a chances, It's not about love and romance, And now you're gonna get it[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I rolled the dice and came up short. Maybe I should call up the HHT crew and they could kidnap her and ship her somewhere like they did PG. I think PG still trying to get out of Liberia. You know PG had called buy my dad answered the phone and since it was collect he hung up before the operator said who was calling…
M: Every hot man is out takin' a chance, It's not about love and romance, And now you do regret it
T: Regret is not a strong enough word for this situation. But Mike I don’t how well your girls play the trombone but this girl is the Yo Yo MA of Trombone playing. She did some things that made me want to go and tell it on the mountain. I know her throat got preggers about 4-5x that night. She drained me like a vampire on True Blood. After it was over I curled up like a baby and sucked my thumb.

[/FONT]

:clapping: its AWESOME!! :lol:

Oh and a quick Q, when does a Tadpole mature into a full grown HHT? Cuz i mean, youve all seen how nasty I can get :tease: oh and im 16 on friday :p

Clara... I'm sorry I have you on my list, just don't have it in front of me..I think I have you for Billie Jean... or Lovely One.. I gotta look when I get home

YAYYYY ME LIKEY! :bounce: Hmm I think I might prefer Lovely One, but I'm happy with everything! :yes:

that's one hella part of a good dialogue Stanie!! :clapping:
I enjoyed it thoroughly while washing my hair.
:punk:

Bwahhaaaa :lol:

Hey Apples / Anyone who reads this
am going to take a break of here for a few weeks
Theres things i need to do like my driving theory and driving test
As well as cahting up on college work
yes iv been back three weeks and am loosing it already and i dont want it to end up like last year were i spent 2 weeks catching up nmear the end of term it was hell
I also need to get my head arond a few things, as well as sort it out get back on track blah blah blah
I love this forum it makes me :) and has helped me out past few months
i no i dont contribute much, but i do try and wen i come back ill try more.
You guys are great
and i no i shouldnt be typing this sort of post in here.
So ill speak to you in a few weeks

:hug: xxx

Hayyy! Nah why couldn't you post this on here? It's not like it's depressing or anything! (except that we lose you for a while *sniff*) Just informative :yes: I understand very well, have the same thing myself sumtimes, good luck with all of that hun! :huggy:

wow, this thread short on some pages huh??

ok, will be back to working in stories... um jag, herstory, and the rest.. bare with me.. i will post yours..

I will be waiting eagerly, and patiently :angel:

Yeah seems like Danielle's, Serenity's and BND's scenarios by Stanie are missing...
and Serenity's tipsy typing did not get preserved for future generations eventually :lmao: [/IMG]

DAYUM that's a shame coz it was funny as hell :lmao:

yes indeedy.....i'm in a "bad" mood today tho, off to watch this sexy stud in action
bad1.gif

omg, i squeeecum so much over the making of.....god i wish i had the full rehearsal footage from that day.....why is it not out?? so gotdamn squeeeeeeeee
badera32.gif

In what kind of action? :mello:
SQUEEEEEE :wubby:

Hey Lims, so you're an interpreter? Which languages? :)

ORIE you rock! Loved Tom's story! :lol: :clapping: :punk: :heart:

thank you clara, i only lasted a few days
still stuff to do and sort out, but i came back here in the end
i find it erm, therapeutic :hug:

limon!! what's up for tonite

Well... he is a smooth criminal, but we won't let him run...
7342.jpg

33zbswm.jpg

black%20police%20girl.jpg

He is NOT getting far...

we'll play little hide and seek with his smooth ass tonite!

With this:
Leather%20Hand%20Cuffs%202023-01%20Large.JPG

and a bit of that...
Whip668.jpg

we keep it real and harsh...

xcjhur.jpg

... His smooth ass is what's on the Menu for Tonight...

Last edited:
Back