Appleheads!

LOL Limz! :lol:
That looks like something Herstory would like! lmao :D

LOL Limz! :lol:
That looks like something Herstory would like! lmao :D

Well, I am sharing my smooth with my team tag partner caramel boo and no one else no chance on Earth!!!!

did you see our other roleplays......?

and yeah :lol: I am/was an interpreter for courts, hospitals, schools etc... Polish.
Quite exciting but I was doing that freelance and dying of hunger!

Charlotte-Ann, hello dear... welcome!Tom glad you like your play... u nasty, once u turn 16 u move up to Toad status....damn shldm9e saved ur story for your bday...Calli glad u liked ur story.... um btw no more facials, u and jag can't go stealing the gel...

Well... he is a smooth criminal, but we won't let him run...
7342.jpg

33zbswm.jpg

black%20police%20girl.jpg

He is NOT getting far...

we'll play little hide and seek with his smooth ass tonite!

With this:
Leather%20Hand%20Cuffs%202023-01%20Large.JPG

and a bit of that...
Whip668.jpg

we keep it real and harsh...

... His smooth ass is what's on the Menu for Tonight...

:wild: prime BEEF...its whats for dinner :wild: :clapping:

night stick, here we come :D i have some new aviators that will look smashing in a cop outfit, he'll be salivating for them, with his sunglasses loving ass. who's bad?

Me too. I just love that over here I am:
Limonali Limon Lemon Lemons Lemony Limony Lims Baby L King of Lemonade Limonade Limonysnicket ... and Sis and Gangsta Family ... makes me feel at home everytime I come *end of shy confession*
*insert shy smile*

I have um... Adore, Adoar and Ador... :unsure: fail!

[FONT=&quot]Tom I know you wanted YRMW, but it didn't work out how I wanted it to, and Herstory BOTDF didn't work out for you, so I gave it to Tom.. hope you like it Tom.. if not oh fuckin' well.. just playing...
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Tom- BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: She got your number, She know your game [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: She just grabbed my cell and got my #, she was quick as hell about it. I was trying to act like I didn’t want to be bothered or for her to have my number. But she peeped game from the start.
M: She put you under, It's so insane[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Her body is intoxicating, I wonder if she put a roofie in my drink
M:Since you seduced her, How does it feel, To know that woman, Is out to kill
T: Dude I hooked her with your “I’m not like other guys” line… Remember you used that on Ola Ray dumb ass!?!? But I know once she found out that I chat with the HHTs, she was super pissed.
M: Every night stance is like takin' a chance, It's not about love and romance, And now you're gonna get it
T: Mike she put it on me dawg, I couldn’t even walk straight afterwards
M: Every hot man is out takin' a chance, It's not about love and romance, And now you do regret it[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Oh you can’t love a girl like her.. She’s the type of girl that will cut up your clothes or even go off on your mom if she felt like someone was trying to take a guy away from her.
M: To escape the world I've got to enjoy that simple dance[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I swear you are forever talking about dancing, dude focus, you gotta help e get rid of this girl.
M: And it seemed that everything was on my side (Blood on my side)
T: F-O-C-U-S, what the bloody hell are you talking about
M: She seemed sincere like it was love and true romance And now she's out to get you [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Mike I should’ve known something was up when she started leaving her drawz all over my room. She was trying to move in… I draw the line at leaving a toothbrush… You can bring an overnight bag but everything you brought with you must go back with you.
M: And I just can't take it, Just can't break it[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: YOU can’t take it, I can’t take it!!! You thought HB was a problem and that Limon was Dangerous, this chick is on something way more sinister.
M: Susie got your number, And Susie ain't your friend[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Hell nawl she ain’t my friend, I wish I never met the girl. I have changed my number 7x and she still seems to get it.
M: Look who took you under, With seven inches in[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *rubbing leg* Oh don’t remind me, I don’t even want to talk about it, I can still feel the knife going into my leg
M: Blood is on the dance floor, Blood is on the knife[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: And she tried to fight me in the middle of the club before she stabbed me. Where was your ass when she was trying to kill me.
M:: Susie's got your number, And Susie says its right[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Ain’t shit right about Susie, that heffa is crazy
M: She got your number, How does it feel, To know this stranger, Is out to kill[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: It feels awful, I think I gotta move and I mean out the country… Maybe I can move to America and live with MYAS…
M: She got your baby, It happened fast[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I don’t think the kid is mine, his eyes ain’t like mine. That’s what you should’ve told Billie Jean. I think she poked the condom.
M: If you could only Erase the past[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: You damn right I wish I could erase the past. She trying to tell the judge I am refusing to pay child support. I CAN’T PAY CHILD SUPPORT I HAVE NO JOB AND I LIVE WITH MY PARENTS. Mom’s not having that shit at her house…
M: Every night stance is like takin a chances, It's not about love and romance, And now you're gonna get it[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I rolled the dice and came up short. Maybe I should call up the HHT crew and they could kidnap her and ship her somewhere like they did PG. I think PG still trying to get out of Liberia. You know PG had called buy my dad answered the phone and since it was collect he hung up before the operator said who was calling…
M: Every hot man is out takin' a chance, It's not about love and romance, And now you do regret it
T: Regret is not a strong enough word for this situation. But Mike I don’t how well your girls play the trombone but this girl is the Yo Yo MA of Trombone playing. She did some things that made me want to go and tell it on the mountain. I know her throat got preggers about 4-5x that night. She drained me like a vampire on True Blood. After it was over I curled up like a baby and sucked my thumb.[/FONT]

2r3h553.jpg

:lol: You can have that huge ass afro all to your self! :p (I'm sorry Mike, nothing wrong with a little fro.. *cough*)
Is DD Mike up for grabs? If there's no available era left I can make do with his nipples :yes: :lol:

Just as long as you stay away from Who Is It Mikka, then I don't have to cut you up
2eq8ghz.jpg

:mello:

yyy I found out where we all come from...

applehead5_155.jpg

:mello:

2i1z41t.jpg

Hello!!
BTW: Tommy and his baby daddy bullshit ain't movin in with me.

Calli, did ya choke down all the lil moonwalkers yet??

2428mrn.jpg

Poor lil Calli:
2547596571_35de716e38.jpg

2z99r2a.jpg

@Limon, ye i collected every single "lil moonwalkers" off her face... no way she keeping that stuff....Calli better not even get use 2 facials.@MWB that list was made longggg time ago I have to update it...lmaooo@bes giving Cam a pass 2day...

6risjp.jpg
whatchu gonna do with all that gel?

Message from JAG!!!

you tell orie and Limon to stop handing out dangerous ear mikka.. i saw them doing that to the new ones joining and im all hell no.. hes already shared with 3 others.. no more! lol

damn right :coffee:

Hey d00ds *waving*

:waving: haaaaaay

how are you adore ?

Hay Adore, whazzup? :huggy:

Am out people see ya later!

:waving: byyyyeee

Guess what Appleheads?!?

what?! :ninja:

ok i was mad. i had a big ole multi quote this morning then the site went down :mello: i grabbed some of the things i wanted to quote.. while im sneaking on from work

ah .. did she say something about SIM?

no i didnt, and sim isnt dangerous, its history.. i usualy share with everyone anyways.. but man if others even think about touching some of the other eras its war :weeping: Heiffers leave GITM and dangerous era alone! :assassin:

Charlotte-Ann, hello dear... welcome!Tom glad you like your play... u nasty, once u turn 16 u move up to Toad status....damn shldm9e saved ur story for your bday...Calli glad u liked ur story.... um btw no more facials, u and jag can't go stealing the gel...

hun! i already stole it when you wasnt looking! *muffled* sorry cant talk mouth full! :ph34r:

it's me that needs a cold one after that gif :ninja:
sooo he's still wearing his socks and hat? :fear:
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical: you're my hero!!!! I knew there is a reason I like you! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ok, Calla you get Lady In My Life and yours is coming up next...
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

LOLOL This thread is too funny. I'm an addicted lurker.. :blush:
lol you're already addicted, girlllll! :hi:

:lol:
Stanie and London steal fro and fight
BES will cut ya if you even dare to steal little touch from DD... AND Come Together... AND bad... AND lots of other bad era stuff. HB is nibbling on the Thriller era perfect boyfriend ears :lmao: I have my smooth criminal ... Dangerous gurrls speak for yourselves even I am getting lost in their "we love everything but GITM/RRT/WII/BORW are our specials" lmao. Ah and we claim commercials too (chase, dreams etc) so... there isn't much left. ShamZ has love for HIStory Mike &she will cut ya if you touch Ghosts.
Then MYAS is coming in with her baby daddy following steps of Danielle's PERFECT MAN...
Poor Herstory is stealing little bits and pieces but don't take the smoky eyes, she is a master of that!
And not sure still about Tom. He was claiming something about BorW but Callie killed him :lmao:

Bruce sticks with Janet :D he's got this one easy :D
just to make it clear: yes, I killed Tom for trying to touch my black or white kitten and I will do it as many times as needed to!! :angry:

I'll just go ahead and take DD Mike until someone come and claim him :smoking:
oh! No! please, someone tell her! please tell her it's dangerous!!!!!!! :crazy:

Hehe, I know. I'll give him back once I'm done and run real fast. :lol:
Ooooh, is making of SIM Mike taken? :jump:
welcome to the family new happy owner of SIM!!!!!!!! :jump:
Michael+Jackson+StrangerInMoscow.jpg

:huggy: I am happy you are still alive!!! ;) :huggy:

oh! No! please, someone tell her! please tell her it's dangerous!!!!!!! :crazy:

:bunny: hi baby doll!!! lol, i know right? she got it together tho, learned the way of the land...*people act like they don't see MIKE'S DIRTY DIANA right under my name.....the GALL*

how've u been, sweet cheeks?

[FONT=&quot]Tom I know you wanted YRMW, but it didn't work out how I wanted it to, and Herstory BOTDF didn't work out for you, so I gave it to Tom.. hope you like it Tom.. if not oh fuckin' well.. just playing...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Tom- BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: She got your number, She know your game [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: She just grabbed my cell and got my #, she was quick as hell about it. I was trying to act like I didn’t want to be bothered or for her to have my number. But she peeped game from the start.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: She put you under, It's so insane[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Her body is intoxicating, I wonder if she put a roofie in my drink[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M:Since you seduced her, How does it feel, To know that woman, Is out to kill[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T: Dude I hooked her with your “I’m not like other guys” line… Remember you used that on Ola Ray dumb ass!?!? But I know once she found out that I chat with the HHTs, she was super pissed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Every night stance is like takin' a chance, It's not about love and romance, And now you're gonna get it[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T: Mike she put it on me dawg, I couldn’t even walk straight afterwards[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Every hot man is out takin' a chance, It's not about love and romance, And now you do regret it[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Oh you can’t love a girl like her.. She’s the type of girl that will cut up your clothes or even go off on your mom if she felt like someone was trying to take a guy away from her. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: To escape the world I've got to enjoy that simple dance[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I swear you are forever talking about dancing, dude focus, you gotta help e get rid of this girl.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: And it seemed that everything was on my side (Blood on my side)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T: F-O-C-U-S, what the bloody hell are you talking about[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: She seemed sincere like it was love and true romance And now she's out to get you [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Mike I should’ve known something was up when she started leaving her drawz all over my room. She was trying to move in… I draw the line at leaving a toothbrush… You can bring an overnight bag but everything you brought with you must go back with you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: And I just can't take it, Just can't break it[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: YOU can’t take it, I can’t take it!!! You thought HB was a problem and that Limon was Dangerous, this chick is on something way more sinister.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Susie got your number, And Susie ain't your friend[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Hell nawl she ain’t my friend, I wish I never met the girl. I have changed my number 7x and she still seems to get it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Look who took you under, With seven inches in[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *rubbing leg* Oh don’t remind me, I don’t even want to talk about it, I can still feel the knife going into my leg[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Blood is on the dance floor, Blood is on the knife[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: And she tried to fight me in the middle of the club before she stabbed me. Where was your ass when she was trying to kill me.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M:: Susie's got your number, And Susie says its right[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Ain’t shit right about Susie, that heffa is crazy[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: She got your number, How does it feel, To know this stranger, Is out to kill[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: It feels awful, I think I gotta move and I mean out the country… Maybe I can move to America and live with MYAS…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: She got your baby, It happened fast[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I don’t think the kid is mine, his eyes ain’t like mine. That’s what you should’ve told Billie Jean. I think she poked the condom.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: If you could only Erase the past[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: You damn right I wish I could erase the past. She trying to tell the judge I am refusing to pay child support. I CAN’T PAY CHILD SUPPORT I HAVE NO JOB AND I LIVE WITH MY PARENTS. Mom’s not having that shit at her house… [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Every night stance is like takin a chances, It's not about love and romance, And now you're gonna get it[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I rolled the dice and came up short. Maybe I should call up the HHT crew and they could kidnap her and ship her somewhere like they did PG. I think PG still trying to get out of Liberia. You know PG had called buy my dad answered the phone and since it was collect he hung up before the operator said who was calling…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Every hot man is out takin' a chance, It's not about love and romance, And now you do regret it[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T: Regret is not a strong enough word for this situation. But Mike I don’t how well your girls play the trombone but this girl is the Yo Yo MA of Trombone playing. She did some things that made me want to go and tell it on the mountain. I know her throat got preggers about 4-5x that night. She drained me like a vampire on True Blood. After it was over I curled up like a baby and sucked my thumb.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"The Lady In My Life" - Calla[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]M: There'll Be No Darkness Tonight, Lady Our Love Will Shine [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: So this means you keeping the lights on…thought you were shy?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Just Put Your Trust In My Heart, And Meet Me In Paradise, Girl [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *taking clothes off* Oh I’m going to meet you as soon as I get these damn boots off.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: You're Every Wonder In This World To Me, A Treasure Time Won't Steal Away[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C: *moving hands from top to bottom in a seductive way* Michael this here is all yours, it’s not going nowhere.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]M: So Listen To My Heart, Lay Your Body Close To Mine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *jumping on MJ* If I could I would be inside you. I’m not about to just lay next to you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Let Me Fill You With My Dreams, I Can Make You Feel Alright[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Fill me with dreams?? No boo, I was expecting you to fill me up with something else. Now that would make me feel ALRIGHT[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: And Baby Through The Years, Gonna Love You More Each Day, So I Promise You Tonight[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]That You'll Always Be The Lady In My Life[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C: I better be the only lady in your life… I know you have been with the other HHTs but they all crazy… I don’t blame you for running. They all have mental problems[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Lay Back In My Tenderness, Let's Make This A Night We Won't Forget [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Now you talkin’… so what shall we do first?? Role playing, hide n seek, tie you up to the bed….[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Girl, I Need Your Sweet Caress [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Believe me, I will do more than caress it…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Reach Out To A Fantasy, Two Hearts In The Beat Of Ecstasy, Come To Me, Girl [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C: *sliding on top* I’m right here boo… Just gonna ride this Arabian horse until it’s broke in…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: And I Will Keep You Warm, Through The Shadows Of The Night [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Actually we need to turn on some A/C… Why you being cheap with the air Mike?? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Let Me Touch You With My Love, I Can Make You Feel So Right[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: If you touch me with your “love” any harder, you will be bruising my intestines.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: And Baby Through The Years, Even When We're Old And Gray, I Will Love You More Each Day, 'Cause You Will Always Be The Lady In My Life[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Ok Michael, right now is not the time to get all sentimental on me… I’m gonna need you to talk dirty to me. Or just sit back and enjoy the show…. Let my 2 “tinker bells” mesmerize you…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Stay With Me[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: You asking me to move in?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: I Want You To Stay With Me...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: It’s done… Got my stuff in the car and I will go get the rest later… You do know I gotta tell the HHTs and tadpoles?!?![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I need you by my side, don`t you go nowhere[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I am here for the long haul… But we gonna have to talk about your personal housekeeping skills. That closet looks a damn mess, you gonna have to get it together. How many red shirts does a person need, and they all the same kind. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: *whispering in Calla’s ear* whoo, girl, let me keep you warm, you`re my lady[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Yes I am warm… Just admit you cheap and won’t turn the air up or either you are to shame to admit it’s broke…..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: (fill you with the sweetest love), whoo the sweetest touch[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C: *mumbling and choking* you have filled my mouth up… slow down dude, hold back some of your “love”…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: don`t you go nowhere, you`re my lady, all through the night[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C: Damn you got more?? *wiping her face* You just gave me a facial… You should be about 10lbs lighter… How the hell does your body mass produce so fast?? Ok give me 2mins to digest what I have and then I will be ready to go. *2mins later* My jaws hurt, but I’ll be damned if any of them HHTs out perform me…[/FONT]

Orie ILY so much girl :D :rofl: i so cant wait to see my final story.. :ph34r:

Back