Appleheads!

look at all these lurkers

speak daggonit​

the message to all the lurkers. Look closely:
leavemerandom.jpg

Tomorrow will be another day, I am sure of that. Have to believe in something to keep myself alive!

"calla, baby be mine, I don't need no dreams when I'm by your side, every moment takes me to paradise. let me hold you, I'm tired of hugging myself"
042.jpg

oh you silly boy, all you had to do was look my way, you don't have to hug yourself
"hehe, i know...just thought i'd tease you a bit"
050.jpg

"oooops!!! my shirt fell open...how'd that happen?"
004.jpg

"pants too!! what you doing to my clothes calla? you a witch?? they just OPEN"
053.jpg

"well, while my hand is at my zipper...how about a dance?"
blackorwhite.gif

"you want? Come get!"
019.jpg

*reps you*

GD............
1245978228483_1245978228483_r.jpg
Need some bed head to go with this:
michaeljackson7.jpg

Jump his fine ass right there on the stage. Leave the cameras rollin' if ya must. Turn the mic off though. Boo might get shy about the dirty talk :evil:

:lmao:

:lmao:
Mike you don't need to touch yourself!!!!

we are all here for that!

He sure does *warms hands* :D:naughty:

"somebody ring? i have ass to kick?"
013.jpg

025.jpg

"i'm a lover, not a fighter, but when it comes to my hoez....must protect"
038.jpg

010.jpg

oh michael..our hero!
061.jpg

"yeah i know, why you think I do it? the rewards are great"
043.jpg

*dead* at all those pics! :thud: And OMG, his smile in the last one. Oh, Michael, you're so beautiful :wub::wub::wub:

Ooooh, two Michaels. Double the pleasure, double the fun :ninja:

the message to all the lurkers. Look closely:
leavemerandom.jpg

That pic just makes me :lmao:

004.jpg

*loves Mikey and his hee-hee's* :giggle:

"calla, baby be mine, I don't need no dreams when I'm by your side, every moment takes me to paradise. let me hold you, I'm tired of hugging myself"
042.jpg

oh you silly boy, all you had to do was look my way, you don't have to hug yourself
"hehe, i know...just thought i'd tease you a bit"
050.jpg

"oooops!!! my shirt fell open...how'd that happen?"
004.jpg

"pants too!! what you doing to my clothes calla? you a witch?? they just OPEN"
053.jpg

"well, while my hand is at my zipper...how about a dance?"
blackorwhite.gif

"you want? Come get!"
019.jpg

*Takes him. Dancess with him, touches, caress, kisses, lickes, softly bites all this body. Not going to wait for another chance* :in_love: :in_love: :in_love:

I've just changed my mind. It's a beautiful day! The best day of my life!!
*cums and dies all happy*
:wub:

Danielle, are you here??

I did what you said and called in to that TII contest thingy and sang my gut out and I think they hang up on me... *dies* :blush: :lol:

I need to calm myself down...

anima3.gif

omg that smile :wub:

Tomorrow will be another day, I am sure of that. Have to believe in something to keep myself alive! :smoothcriminal:

Forget the Sean and lemme ask you a real important question: have you noticed the neck on the last one?? :p :p :p

*Takes him. Dancess with him, touches, caress, kisses, lickes, softly bites all this body. Not going to wait for another chance* :in_love: :in_love: :in_love:

I've just changed my mind. It's a beautiful day! The best day of my life!!
*cums and dies all happy*
:wub:

:bounce: :bounce: :huggy: Callieeee glad your day got better hun :cheers::cheers:

whats up appleheads!?! :ph34r:

BES, when did you take this photo?? :lol:
1-3.jpg

I was trying to keep our love in the closet, he didn't want me to live the life like him, bombarded by paparazzi.....they found out! :blush: omg, it looks like me too from what i can see, just wouldn't have on that much blush :lol:

I was trying to keep our love in the closet, he didn't want me to live the life like him, bombarded by paparazzi.....they found out! :blush: omg, it looks like me too from what i can see, just wouldn't have on that much blush :lol:

I've known it's you, from the first moment I've seen it. yes, they've found out. paparazzi. you know what they can do. better be careful! I've seen them on your street yesterday! they were preparing to get some pictures of you two! :angry:

:lol: that is not blush! that just excitement! :lol:

Back