Appleheads!

Howziss?

25f86d3.jpg

I STARTED CLAPPING!!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

HOLY GEEEZZZ CRAP PEEPS NEED TO FINISH SUMMTIN RUNNING LIKE CRAZY WON'T POST!
Besito
:heart: thankies for watching my back!

25oxf8z.gif

... how does it exactly work that a gif so small can keep me hypnotised for about 1 minute with no movement? *nicely shaped back!*

EDIT buahaha BES we are the same person :lmao:

thats why i love ya boo ;) shamone now!

okay, for tonite...we are inviting dd mike
animat2hot.gif
mj2.gif

since he's such a dirty, filthy boy, we'll be his maids and get him all scrubbed up

french_maid_sexy_costume.jpg

1305b.jpg

clean him up in the hot tub
hot-tub.jpg

bring that parisian soap! its way creamier...lots of suds...smells so good

thats why i love ya boo ;) shamone now!

okay, for tonite...we are inviting dd mike
animat2hot.gif
mj2.gif

since he's such a dirty, filthy boy, we'll be his maids and get him all scrubbed up

french_maid_sexy_costume.jpg

1305b.jpg

clean him up in the hot tub
hot-tub.jpg

bring that parisian soap! its way creamier...lots of suds...smells so good

Ah yes... booo we will make sure that EACH AND EVERY PART OF HIS YUMMY GOODNESS BODY is clean and creamy and massaged...
it will take some time... I keep some stuff ready now...

SuperStock_1557R-302897.jpg

*notice cucumber*?

Just passing through.. spamming the thread... No no. Please, don't get up.. continue what you were doing...

016.jpg

042.jpg

051.jpg

http://mjjgallery.free.fr/bad/tour/wbss/057.jpg[.img]
[img]http://mjjgallery.free.fr/bad/tour/wbss/072.jpg
013.jpg

044.jpg

And now I have to stop cause that last pic just sent me over the edge. :stretcher:

Hey mama.. on a break right now.. thought I'd give y'all some smexy eye candy real quick before I return to the trenches... :wink:

Ah yes... booo we will make sure that EACH AND EVERY PART OF HIS YUMMY GOODNESS BODY is clean and creamy and massaged...
it will take some time... I keep some stuff ready now...

SuperStock_1557R-302897.jpg

*notice cucumber*?

you have such a way with the subtle, delicate touch ;)
cucumber facials!
PAD7280.jpg

Just passing through.. spamming the thread... No no. Please, don't get up.. continue what you were doing...

042.jpg

051.jpg

057.jpg

044.jpg

And now I have to stop cause that last pic just sent me over the edge. :stretcher:

sweet lord yessssss....thighs, necks, fingers, pouts, sexy, caramel sweetness :stretcher

Yey Yay Hai CHEERS for crazy fun!!!!

We need to collect all of our tag team plays partner :giggle:

Me likey that book! Damn I don't have time to read! And today I work :weeping: cause I have something serious to finish for 2morrow...

WTF????
SO I LEAVE AND YOU DIRTY HOES ARE ALL OVER MY SMOOOTH AGAIN???!!!

keep your hands OFF HIM sister. Look at my siggy and LEARN. Don't make me call my gangsta family!
They know their craft only TOO WELL.

gangsta%201.jpg

Back off. BACK OFF SISTAH.

Are You completely Serious??? :lol: I am not backing off nada, I'm here posting pictures and having some fun..

Back