sometimes I just want to

6o2x5f.jpg

just a few :hysterical:

:waving:

Yep, and Sharon Osborne *shudder*
Just 3 and a half hours :)

2572cs3.jpg

trufaith86madametussaud.jpg

How does he DO that? How does he just STAND there and manage to look absolutely dreamy with NO effort on his part whatsoever? Just standing there. Looking to his right and fixing his hair. Looking into a window. Someone snaps a pic. BOOM. EPIC.

my charger to my laptop fried. im currently on my moms mini laptop. its sucks. no ventrilo or anything! :bugeyed

I will be 16 :rofl: yes young I know

Just scroll down to the bottom of the forum homepage in about 2 and a half hours and you'll see the birthdays :D

2 hrs 15 minutes :ninja:

i got a post prepared already :hysterical:

i'm great :D had crazy fun in here the last couple days with my tag team buddy...reading an awesome book that has me cracking up and riveted ( http://www.amazon.com/Agency-Ally-OBrien/dp/0312379447 ), had the day off of work today, and created an epic smoothie earlier....oh yeah, good times all around

906274805_m1.gif

U?
from all this I could only read: EPIC SMOOTHIE! :lol: I am so addicted to them!! :lol:

:waving: I'm good,I guess, a bit restless...
mjrocks4ever.gif
Thank you for posting my man for me! I didn't know you're such a nice girl. Just remember he is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *takes her man home and does all the beautiful things he loves so much smmmmexxxyyy dirrrtyy luv :p :p :p :p *

here ya go BES
saw this on another mj fan site
badrv4-1.gif

For my the rest of my HHTs & Tadpoles
MJ taking you to church
A1-2.gif
hi Stan, my favourite poet! :hi:

:giggle:

Are You completely Serious??? :lol: I am not backing off nada, I'm here posting pictures and having some fun..
Limon I told you, she is a nice girl! She just posted SC right for YOU and you are beinga naught girl. Say "tankies" and take what is yours!! :giggle:

and:
HAPPY BDAY TOM!!!!!!! and Johny

Back