Appleheads!

MIKA JAXON LOLED :lol:
nqqybo.jpg

MIKA JAXON LOLED :lol:
nqqybo.jpg

PERFECT example of a squeecum pic...i wanna squee cuz he's laughing and adorable and in a classroom of kids....but then he is being a naughty naughty boy by wearing those fetish pants with the buckles and pure sex to them.....naughty naughty michael, time for lashes, i have my ruler, you've been a bad boy in class
2474499558_59135435ec.jpg

PERFECT example of a squeecum pic...i wanna squee cuz he's laughing and adorable and in a classroom of kids....but then he is being a naughty naughty boy by wearing those fetish pants with the buckles and pure sex to them.....naughty naughty michael, time for lashes, i have my ruler, you've been a bad boy in class
2474499558_59135435ec.jpg

OMG BES i could only see sqqquuueeeeeeeeee with that picture thank you for showing me the way ha ha! :clapping:

BESITO CHAMONE you know yourself there's no better example of SQUUUEEEECUUUMMMM than... ZIPPER ACCIDENT.

2dub5nk.jpg

the way he smiles you can't help but just shout out squuueeeeeee... but the moment he turns his back and goes to touchthatpartofhimthatmakeseveryguuurlsohappy to close the zipper you just die and get all excited like
CAN I ZIP AND UNZIP AND ZIP AND UNZIP YOU MIKE AND LIKE DO IT RIGHT THERE ON STAGE WITH YOU???!!!!!

perfect squueeecum! 100% pure quality squuueeecum!

BESITO CHAMONE you know yourself there's no better example of SQUUUEEEECUUUMMMM than... ZIPPER ACCIDENT.

2dub5nk.jpg

the way he smiles you can't help but just shout out squuueeeeeee... but the moment he turns his back and goes to touchthatpartofhimthatmakeseveryguuurlsohappy to close the zipper you just die and get all excited like
CAN I ZIP AND UNZIP AND ZIP AND UNZIP YOU MIKE AND LIKE DO IT RIGHT THERE ON STAGE WITH YOU???!!!!!

Gurl you are on a ROLL today! :lmao: Perfect example and explanation! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

2dub5nk.jpg

then he breaks out with his lil booty going backwards in a wind
mjyum.gif

i swear, that whole another part of me performance is TOTAL squeecum....omg, omg omg

4zav9lj.gif

I want to be popcorn. :mello: I want to be eaten.

But clearly I need to teach him chew with his mouth closed. Fine ass looking like a cow chewing grass or something. :lol:

4zav9lj.gif

I love how there is nothing wrong with michael eating with his mouth open! Anyone else does it and i am ready to put beat down on there ass! Serious pet hate off mine, however when michael does it it just looks sooooooooooooooooooo right! And HB I Know what you mean!!!!

4zav9lj.gif

But clearly I need to teach him chew with his mouth closed. Fine ass looking like a cow chewing grass or something. :lol:

:lol: I loled at the cow. Herstory should paste the cow pic here :lol:

And he clearly wants YOU to be that popcorn...
de36hh.jpg

*stooopid someone putting that stooopid smilie on the most fine ass smile from the whole trip to Poland in 1997, YES IT WAS IN POLAND, HE WAS LISTENING TO CHOPIN CONCERT AND SMILING LIKE THAT!:clapping: ... sorry for pushing national agenda I got carried away :lmao:*

also makes me squeecum
badera32.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ5bgsON0lo&feature=related 4:30

squeeee because he's such a cutie gentleman, who goes to dance rehearsal with a button up and tie??? squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i want!! i want!!! and he's all caramel sexy (fail on karen for making makeup too light in the bad video, can CLEARLY see he's still brown! fail karen, bad girl, bad! *hits nose with newspaper* don't take my caramel away) then cum, because LOOK AT THAT HIP MOVEMENT....AND IMAGINE IT HORIZONTAL....:stretcher and just the swagger to the walk

also makes me squeecum
badera32.gif

squeeee because he's such a cutie gentleman, who goes to dance rehearsal with a button up and tie??? squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i want!! i want!!! and he's all caramel sexy (fail on karen for making makeup too light in the bad video, can CLEARLY see he's still brown! fail karen, bad girl, bad! *hits nose with newspaper* don't take my caramel away) then cum, because LOOK AT THAT HIP MOVEMENT....AND
IMAGINE IT HORIZONTAL....:stretcher

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh...

it just took me to the whole new level of 'excited'.....

offtop
everytime I watch this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjJDq0QRnSI and in 0:25-0:35 he smiles, I just smile back I CAN'T HELP IT!
I love this lil vid. his whole face smiles!
this is just squuueee though... unless I can't see cum :p

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i smiled to!!!!!

also makes me squeecum
badera32.gif

squeeee because he's such a cutie gentleman, who goes to dance rehearsal with a button up and tie??? squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i want!! i want!!! and he's all caramel sexy (fail on karen for making makeup too light in the bad video, can CLEARLY see he's still brown! fail karen, bad girl, bad! *hits nose with newspaper* don't take my caramel away) then cum, because LOOK AT THAT HIP MOVEMENT....AND IMAGINE IT HORIZONTAL....:stretcher and just the swagger to the walk

Ha ha ha ha imagine it horizontal! You girls are way to much today ha ha ha

Back