Appleheads!

Callie I think it started up by someone hacking in the forum (??) and changing all peoples usernames to DangerouZ. They were trying to manually restore each separate member and link them back again with the profile & information saved on the server, but I guess at some stage it was just too much, so they restored the whole forum (with usernames, passwords etc) from backup from 2nd of October...
at least this is what I understood.

CALLIE you need to check the squuueeecum new word
btw did you meet up with Gosia? :p
her brother just came back from Australia or any other place and shw had to stay home with him. But on my way home I met U&K team and it was fun. U goes back to Marocco tomorrow...

oh damn! haven't seen that siggy in a while. *dead* :love:
:lol: HB talks and all everyone can see is her siggy!! :lmao:

Yeah the server pretty much crashed and everything got corrupted. For a while they were restoring everyones account manually but they found a backup.
so you mean not only we are corrupted???? everything got corrupted *faints* Mike's fault, but I don't blame him!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

i see you baby....shaking that ass..shaking that ass.....shake it for me....i see you baby
p14.jpg

i see you baby....shaking that ass..shaking that ass.....shake it for me....i see you baby
p14.jpg

I've seen today a little black keychain. There was 'bad boy' written on it. I wanted to buy it, but I was like: 'no, not me. It's not ment for me - it's for Bes'. I wanted to buy it, but I can't send it by e-mail :no: Bes, can you imagine, that you are getting it from me now as a present? It's small and black with silver letters :) just like this one:
28759.jpg

I've seen today a little black keychain. There was 'bad boy' written on it. I wanted to buy it, but I was like: 'no, not me. It's not ment for me - it's for Bes'. I wanted to buy it, but I can't send it by e-mail :no: Bes, can you imagine, that you are getting it from me now as a present? It's small and black with silver letters :) just like this one:
28759.jpg

squeeecum! :clapping:
my bad boy and i appreciate you thinking of us :huggy:
bad1.gif

thbad2-1.gif

lol, lims i like his lil booty, i just wanna pop it. none of my bad gifs are the one where he has his back turned and doing the shoulder hump thing, booty is so cute there, i just wanna take a bite...a nibble....okay, a lil caress?? mmmm :love:

speaking of getting wet, let me get my happy ass in the shower and ready for work before im late.
anima3.gif
anima2.gif

you hoez try not to miss me too much while i beam up outta here
mj2.gif

squeeecum! :clapping:
my bad boy and i appreciate you thinking of us :huggy:
bad1.gif

thbad2-1.gif

lol, lims i like his lil booty, i just wanna pop it. none of my bad gifs are the one where he has his back turned and doing the shoulder hump thing, booty is so cute there, i just wanna take a bite...a nibble....okay, a lil caress?? mmmm :love:

speaking of getting wet, let me get my happy ass in the shower and ready for work before im late.
anima3.gif
anima2.gif

you hoez try not to miss me too much while i beam up outta here
mj2.gif

omg omg omg you're so making me watch bad... you haven't been to work yet? guuuurl! I just came back about 3 hours ago!! it's so crazy!!

Back