Appleheads!

omg, i am squeeeeeeing soooo much at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MThEoxSWURA thriller done legos version..im mad late watching it, london posted it like on page 60, but omg, its sooooooooo cute!!! i wish i were that creative, i wouldn't have a CLUE where to begin to be able to do that

I love this video that is proper talented! Wish i could do summit like that!!!!

omg, i am squeeeeeeing soooo much at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MThEoxSWURA thriller done legos version..im mad late watching it, london posted it like on page 60, but omg, its sooooooooo cute!!! i wish i were that creative, i wouldn't have a CLUE where to begin to be able to do that

OKay this is the cutest thing EVER!!! They do the little Thriller dance and everything! I love it!

lol okay has anyone else lost posts and crap? I've lost about 100, my avatar and sig have changed back :lol: A thread I posted last night now doesn't exist :lol: wtf is going on :unsure:

this'll teach me not to have an avatar and not back it up :ninja: *makes again*

I am back I am back!!!! I amso happy I am alive!!!!!!! :bounce: my hands, my arms, my stomach, my foot, my head :bounce: I am back! SQQQUUUEEE!! Mike is happy to I am with him :)
2n04vti.jpg

Hi Appleheads!!! you are back tooo!!! :huggy: I've been missing you :huggy:

Oh i have to go!!!! :( :( :( :( Damn the boyf wanting to go out for a few drinks tonight!!!! ILY all! Bye xxxxxxx
naught boyfriend!! :lol: I want to go out with you and Limon one day!! Would be FUN :lol:

Limon you nasty
:rofl: trust me, she can be!! :lmao:

OKay this is the cutest thing EVER!!! They do the little Thriller dance and everything! I love it!
cutest? your siggy, hun? :wub: :cloud9:

lol okay has anyone else lost posts and crap? I've lost about 100, my avatar and sig have changed back :lol: A thread I posted last night now doesn't exist :lol: wtf is going on :unsure:
I m wondering what happened with your game... like the second chance for some songs? :lmao:

They backed up the site from 2nd of October so anything after that has been erased.
Hi Sere...Tom! do you know why? I was unable to log in yesterday and today this... what happened? anyone knows what was that?

naught boyfriend!! :lol: I want to go out with you and Limon one day!! Would be FUN :lol:

:rofl: trust me, she can be!! :lmao:

cutest? your siggy, hun? :wub: :cloud9:

I m wondering what happened with your game... like the second chance for some songs? :lmao:

Hi Sere...Tom! do you know why? I was unable to log in yesterday and today this... what happened? anyone knows what was that?

Yeah the server pretty much crashed and everything got corrupted. For a while they were restoring everyones account manually but they found a backup.

Back