Appleheads!

I just had to check my wall to see if the present you left for me was still there...

It was... :heart:

vn075e.jpg

Never have I wished so badly to be able to go back in time to this moment. I need to be his GF waiting in the wings of this sold out show ready to rip his damn clothes off the second he got backstage.

:stretcher:

I know HB this really is H O T glad my present survived!
*and that you reposted it here* :wub:

There was a video posted just for you Danielle... wait let me find that thread...
look at that first post, watch the video and tell me, isn't that just your perfect man?

(can't link videos here yet)
http://mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2259003&postcount=1

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I remember watching this when it first hit you tube! God he just looks beautiful there! I love the way the women is like "no flash, no flash" I sware he would have loved to see me flash ha ha!

Thank you sis yes perfect more than perfect! Just amazing! I cant even discribe how perfect he is hear! With his little glasses! Oh god i love him sooooooooooooooooo much! :wub:

This is my coming back in time...

54htsn.jpg

No way I am letting his hips move away from mine, that woman was really dumb.. I guess if he hired me for that video he would need to strap my ass and throw it out, I would just never let him stop those moves... Just really got him CLOSER!! a little trance, moving closer and closer... mmmmm

But this ... I don't know... is that weird that this is so smexy for me as well?
I mean that is the moment he creates... I love this about that man.
I find it SO SEXY!

11tx20w.jpg

I NEED A FAN NOW HOLD ON WHERE'S THAT DAMN AIRCONDITIONING?

I need to butt BES a bit more
2a6mw0k.jpg

Spoil Callie a bit when she gets here:
25tx1d1.jpg
blows that sweetie a kiss...aww, him so cute

Give a meaningful look to HB:
fe2c5z.jpg
:ninja: steals:fear:

Share some laughs with JAG
2qnwfoi.jpg
squeee, that clip was sooooo funny, everything was going wrong...phone going off, he got the giggles, lights falling....hilarious, i :heart: him
"yo, limon
a3edzk.jpg

i approve of this message, you made my hoez happy"
026.jpg
"lemme get my smooth ass outta here before ya'll tear me apart, calm down hoez"

just loook at this sexy goodness..

ancunq.gif

jesus he just makes your heart stop.. no im not touching.. just posting for everyone to enjoy :wub:

311tlicjpg.gif
sweet seducing sighs never LOOKED sooo good :stretcher

11tx20w.jpg

I NEED A FAN NOW HOLD ON WHERE'S THAT DAMN AIRCONDITIONING?

i LITERALLY squeeee'd out loud on this part when i was watching.... "we need them to feel the music, baahh daaa daaaa" omg, omg omg omg omg omg omg can i have your babies??? please? at least one?? can we at least practice making one??? please??? and you do that pretend horn sound or whatever it is you just did??? please??? :pray:

i LITERALLY squeeee'd out loud on this part when i was watching.... "we need them to feel the music, baahh daaa daaaa" omg, omg omg omg omg omg omg can i have your babies??? please? at least one?? can we at least practice making one??? please??? and you do that pretend horn sound or whatever it is you just did??? please??? :pray:
ISN'T THAT????
It's like HE IS HAVING AN ARTISTIC ORGASM I WANT A REAL ONE WITH HIM RIGHT NOW!!!!!
God I'm getting excited again I NEED TO WORK!!!!

*and they say men think about sex all the time* :doh:

:hello: everyone! :waving:

danielle, here's a pressie

hair all blowing in the wind, thats a nice ass relaxer or lacefront :lol:
005.jpg

Good God that's beautiful :wub: Looks like something straight out of a shampoo commercial, wow! :love:

just loook at this sexy goodness..

ancunq.gif

jesus he just makes your heart stop.. no im not touching.. just posting for everyone to enjoy :wub:

Oh I'm enjoying, I'm enjoying *stares*

ISN'T THAT????
It's like HE IS HAVING AN ARTISTIC ORGASM I WANT A REAL ONE WITH HIM RIGHT NOW!!!!!
God I'm getting excited again I NEED TO WORK!!!!

*and they say men think about sex all the time* :doh:

girl, when it comes to mikka jaxon, it just is natural..how can you NOT think about it? you go from oooh, pinches his cheeks to oooooh, slaps other cheeks..within two seconds.

pinch cheeks:
906274805_m1.gif

slap other cheeks:
Mj-michael-jackson-7138635-130-123.gif

pinch cheeks
michaeljackson.jpg

slap other cheeks
feelhisdisease.gif

my brain isn't done squeeing before it goes to :censored: mode....squee, cum, squee, cum...what a connundrum :lol:

An Applehead newbie here. Hello all! (insert wave smiley, I can never find the one I want)

11tx20w.jpg

OMG!!! Y'all trying to kill me this morning! I love this part! He's all "the music should reflect how we FEEL..." and he's moving his body all inward like the feeling are internal and he's all "EEEEeeeeeee" and I'm MELLLLLTING!!! UGGGHHHH!!!! And I love the dude on the side all excited to be somewhere! :lol: He's all jumping up and down like "Whooo hoo!!! I'm standing next to Mikko Jaxon!!"

girl, when it comes to mikka jaxon, it just is natural..how can you NOT think about it? you go from oooh, pinches his cheeks to oooooh, slaps other cheeks..within two seconds.

pinch cheeks:
906274805_m1.gif

slap other cheeks:

pinch cheeks
michaeljackson.jpg

slap other cheeks
feelhisdisease.gif

my brain isn't done squeeing before it goes to :censored: mode....squee, cum, squee, cum...what a connundrum :lol:

I just LOVE your summary BESito. Let me see if I can rep you. Best ever. Nothing better than hot spicy intelligence...!

EDIT: fuck I need to whore myself out before I rep ya....

MICHAEL WHERE YOU AT WHEN I NEED YOU???

OMG WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME????
I can't watch it now but MY WHOLE NATURE JUST RUNS TO HIM... ah I am afraid I'm gonna BLOW UP or something:(

:blowup:
.......... RIP Limon

POOF!!!

:lol:

Did you check out the size of his hands!!! ARGGGH those HANDS!!! OMG!!! I have to stop watching it so I can do some work today for real.

Sorry long ass multiquote coming up with alot off squeecuming involved!

I need to butt BES a bit more
2a6mw0k.jpg

Spoil Callie a bit when she gets here:
25tx1d1.jpg

Give a meaningful look to HB:
fe2c5z.jpg

Share some laughs with JAG
2qnwfoi.jpg

And get Danielle's man in her arms
2agn681.jpg

AND NOW I CAN GO WORK AGAIN :)

He in my arms sis and i aint never letting go EVER!!!!!!!

OMFG You killed me!!!!! Ha ha ha ha

pinch cheeks:
906274805_m1.gif

slap other cheeks:

pinch cheeks
michaeljackson.jpg

slap other cheeks
feelhisdisease.gif

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha i love the squeecum example!!!!!!

An Applehead newbie here. Hello all! (insert wave smiley, I can never find the one I want)

Welcome!!!!!!! :)

Bwwwaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaa! That's totally the new word! Because seriously that's how it is.. u don't know if you wanna hug him or hump him!

:lmao:

SqueeeeeCum!

:D:D:D

Just as i was brought back to life from the killing from BES along comes HB and kills me gain! Its been fun appleheads and i went happy! :angel:

fuck man
2wco9xv.jpg

he looks so goddamn GOOD here!!!! totally cool boyfriend...holy shit, can i buy one of those? uggggggggggggh

Back